Campfire Greenhorn
E
Let the war begin. Confusion everywhere

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Keep in mind that Luc is also falsely quoted in saying that all vaccinated people have "no hope" and will be dead in two years. I seem to remember that being quoted here.

I read his speech. It's rather short on any specifics. Some interesting reading on the internet though.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Here is the speech to save people the click.

“There are images, also extraordinary for me, of small bacteria even in the intestine, which are full of viruses.

“And this is a battle between bacteria and viruses, which must be defeated even with proper nutrition and hygiene.

“It is not just the vaccine that will cure it, but it is the combination of treatments that will eliminate this disease.

“There was a huge strategic mistake, something was synthesized and isolated, a huge strategic mistake.

“Contrary to what was said at the beginning, these vaccines do not protect absolutely, and this is coming slowly.

“This is scientifically recognized by all today.

“I ask all my colleagues to absolutely stop vaccinating with this type of vaccine.

“Doctors today are perfectly informed of what I am saying, and therefore they should intervene immediately because the future of humanity is at stake.

“Many countries have forgotten about treatments, there is not only the vaccine, there are drugs that have not been used and that work very well, such as antibiotics.

“It depends on you, above all on you not vaccinated that a tomorrow they will be able to save humanity.

“Only the unvaccinated will be able to save the vaccinated.

“Vaccinated who will, in any case, contact the medical centers to be saved.

“We must avoid listening and giving a voice to those who do not have the right to do so and let science speak.

“I repeat: it is the unvaccinated who will be able to save humanity.

“At the beginning, the large pharmaceutical multinationals were very interested in vaccines for an economic issue.

“The research continues, and I and my whole team continue to research this virus.

“The research does not stop, we have not yet reached the point.

“Man will win if he focuses on the law of nature and only on that.

“Every citizen is free and must also follow political ideas, take advantage of the upcoming elections to express your opinion.

“What would I say to a young person today?

“You absolutely must act, each of you, and find the truth hidden behind the lies. Long live freedom.”

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by kwg020
Do you really think nancy pelosi and cryin' chucky schumer ever really win ??

Apparently, we're expected to believe that people actually vote for Adam Schiff.

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I read the article, but it did not cover his reasoning. Anyone know his reasoning? I'll see what I can find later today.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by zerotohero
Originally Posted by rainshot
Well they’re going to have to figure out how to get rid of Marxists starting with Biden. & co.

I think Biden's doing pretty well digging his own grave already.

Did you think Biden would get 80 Million votes.

No democRAT will ever get 80 million votes if the ballots are counted fairly and honestly. Do you really think nancy pelosi and cryin' chucky schumer ever really win ??

You been to California or New York lately?

No schit. Colorado and Western Montana. Oregon, Washington.

White people are terrible. They cant give the country away fast enough.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by High_Noon
I read the article, but it did not cover his reasoning. Anyone know his reasoning? I'll see what I can find later today.

Maybe because never in history has a the indiscriminate use of medication been used to successfully eradicate a virus.

Especially a medication that was developed to fight a virus that has mutated past the point of being recognized as the original?

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Well they’re going to have to figure out how to get rid of Marxists starting with Biden. & co.

No democRAT will ever get 80 million votes if the ballots are counted fairly and honestly. Do you really think nancy pelosi and cryin' chucky schumer ever really win ??

Dude! Flathead county was like over 70% red during the last election cycle, only one county more west than us.
Won't comment on Missoula....or Helena or..... OK, never mind.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Maybe because never in history has a the indiscriminate use of medication been used to successfully eradicate a virus.

Especially a medication that was developed to fight a virus that has mutated past the point of being recognized as the original?

That and the fact the spike protein in the vaxx has the potential to do permanent damage to the immune system allowing other diseases to wreak havoc.

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Dude! Flathead county was like over 70% red during the last election cycle, only one county more west than us.
Won't comment on Missoula....or Helena or..... OK, never mind.

My county was blue as hell.

Fugging disgrace. We are half white half Indian. Like 8 Indians voted.

He didn't seem Presidential enough. I dont how he talks/tweets.

Those were Whitey's reasons to vote Biden.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Every real virologist has said that there will never be a vaccine for a coronavirus and you can only get it one time.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

That and the fact the spike protein in the vaxx has the potential to do permanent damage to the immune system allowing other diseases to wreak havoc.

I have heard that too.

Our whole school system is about shut down here. Two of my three kids are contact traced.

If you have your CHILD vaccinated....they can stay in school if they wear a mask. No Vaxx? See you in 10 days!

The Superintendent suggests getting the kids vaxxed so our sports program....uh...I mean the kids education wont suffer.

So, we are to give them something that is untested, ineffective and potentially unsafe?

Fugg off Mr. Superintendent.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
If you get your kids vaxxed and they are not immunocompromised or otherwise have some terrible predisposition to having severe complications resulting from a covid infection....you are a kghunt.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Omicron is the new and improved vax.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Touching my kids is my hill to die on. Even if they sneak it past me, I will retroactively square up.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Omicron is the new and improved vax.

I think you're right. Seems like the symptoms of omicron are no worse than the side effects of a vaccine.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
If you get your kids vaxxed and they are not immunocompromised or otherwise have some terrible predisposition to having severe complications resulting from a covid infection....you are a kghunt.

Agreed.. My wife has a coworker who has 4th grader going through med. exams this month for "heart issues". Whole family vaxxed, and this after already testing positive for rona before the clot shot.
I've told both my teenagers that if anyone tries to convince/force the vaxx on them they are to take whatever measures necessary to stop the attempt.

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I have heard that too.

Our whole school system is about shut down here. Two of my three kids are contact traced.

If you have your CHILD vaccinated....they can stay in school if they wear a mask. No Vaxx? See you in 10 days!

The Superintendent suggests getting the kids vaxxed so our sports program....uh...I mean the kids education wont suffer.

So, we are to give them something that is untested, ineffective and potentially unsafe?

Fugg off Mr. Superintendent.

That’s exactly how they get what they want. They duped many parents here with that. Now the parents are pissed because despite being vaxxed and boosted, school can’t open without enough staff.

It’s a giant mess and omnicron needs to do it’s thing. I will never vax my kids. It is a choice though that should be left up to the parents.

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn

Big Pharma doesn't give a crap about how the never-ending boosters will impact the human race. They just want to cash in. We saw the same thing happen with Oxy, fentanyl, etc...

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 56 invisible), 2,554 guests, and 1,342 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,673
Posts18,474,805
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.