Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

John
=
Waterfowler at hart along with my late Baydog 9/26/20 ..
=
=
Striving to be turdlike.
GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
A canadian insurrection?! Never thought I'd live to see the day canadian sheeple grow a backbone.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by kappa8
A canadian insurrection?! Never thought I'd live to see the day canadian sheeple grow a backbone.

I thought the same thing. But was to embarrassed to shine the light on it. Because they are actually ahead of us freedom loving Americans. ( GUESS WE ARE FAT AND SPOILED)

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ERK
I’ve said the truckers should have done this when Biden stole the election. Hungry angry people would have made the ass hats redo the vote tally.

I couldn't possibly agree more... You GO truckers!!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by wdenike

I thought the same thing. But was to embarrassed to shine the light on it. Because they are actually ahead of us freedom loving Americans. ( GUESS WE ARE FAT AND SPOILED)

Take care, Willie

Something needs to be done although I don't want to get involved, I've worked too hard to chance losing any of my material possessions. Don't want to get on any kind of government ''list'', scary stuff!! They turn law enforcement and the military against us we'd all be ded within minutes.

Ok > lunchtime, toodle-ooo

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Aren't all Canadian truckers from Pakistan?

No, most are from India, and if you are driving on the same hwy to Ottawa you better look out.

spending time on both sides of the border, from coast to coast...

on the US side of the border... Pakis or Indians...most Americans acknowledge there is really no difference in either of them...

falling under the description of "Ragheads"

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
people take this too seriously.

have your had your boaster shot sir?

of course I have, only idiots haven't had a boaster shot...much less even getting vaccinated...

it ain't true... but If you sound like you are all Bidenized... no one seems to even question that...

they are programmed to hassle those that say no, and then start chewing them out with democRat rhetoric...

These people aren't real bright anyway....

Go into local stores around here and some people are Nazis about it...

I'll just double mask, walk past the front door Gestapo... 20 feet pass them, put the masks back in my pocket and get on with life..

why get into an argument with idiots...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Y
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Y
Breaker 19 this is the Rubber Duck looks like we have a convoy ......................

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

You won't

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UPhiker
It'll fizzle. Many drivers will be out of a job.

No.

Here’s the thing about truckers. As a group, they are driving a truck, by themselves, for a large part because they aren’t good at following orders. Don’t play well with others, if you will. As a group, they’re a bit contrary, for the most part.

Vaccination rate is about 45%.

Now, here is the kicker. There aren’t enough truck drivers in the US, which why a lot of the cross border traffic is done by Canadian companies, with a large number of “new Canadians” as drivers. Any driver with a mostly clean record that can go into Canada will have at LEAST three recruiters call per week, and every single one will offer more money than they are making right now. Think six figures a year.

If ANYONE is going to give the finger to any mandate, it’ll be truckers, and they’ll smile all the way to the bank doing it.

On the Canuck side it’s not quite as bad, but not great, either.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
IC B3

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Aren't all Canadian truckers from Pakistan?

No, most are from India, and if you are driving on the same hwy to Ottawa you better look out.

spending time on both sides of the border, from coast to coast...

on the US side of the border... Pakis or Indians...most Americans acknowledge there is really no difference in either of them...

falling under the description of "Ragheads"

You should know the difference from a Muslim, Sikh, or Hindu, if not figure it out because one wants to kill you and the others don't.

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Ruh roh!

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 673
We are in the hands of buffoons.
Both of our Countries are in a time of inflation I have never seen before, largely because of the supply chain, then they decide to impose a Vaccine mandate on its truckers, throwing a big fugg into the supply chain.
They are isolated by nature of their work ffs.

People know they did it to fugg us up, its intentional as nobody can be that stupid by accident. Trudeau doe's shyte like this once a month and gets away with it.
I would like him to run with a pair of scissor's more often.

673, I hear you. The buffoons in charge have no clue, nor do they have any experience with real life, as lived by regular citizens. Their continued stupidity only serves to strengthen our resolve and hasten their required departure.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Alaska store shelves are bare already.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Yote_Dog
Breaker 19 this is the Rubber Duck looks like we have a convoy ......................

laugh laugh

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by ERK
I’ve said the truckers should have done this when Biden stole the election. Hungry angry people would have made the ass hats redo the vote tally.

I couldn't possibly agree more... You GO truckers!!!

The cabals plandemic plan was to TOTALLY lock the nation and highways down for the several years it took to get a vaccine anc have millions starve and roaming roves of antifa, blm and illegal imported and open border immigrants wreaking murder and mayhem.

The typical commie takeover plan. Starve the people into submission. Like was done in Hungary, Russia, Chyna. Now in Venezuela and Nicaragua

Then their saving economic reset where the survivors own no guns or nothing, to be taken care of with free health care as they are in Cuba.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by wdenike
I have said this before. Reality is if we the people grow some kahonies, and stick together. WE RUN THE SHOW!!!!!!! Sticking together opens up a world of ways to put those fuggers in the vise and squeeze.

Take care, Willie

Truth. Trumps plan. The people become the stone. David killed Goliath with a stone.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rte
Mandating a faux vaccine for a virus,which is more than 99% survivable,is designed to do something other than protect the population.

Destroy the economy?

Destroy citizens morale and will to fight back?

Continue to divide the nation's citizens, vaxxed vs unvaxxed?

Make huge profits for big pharma?

Provide politicians more power derived from big pharma contributions?

Destroy our military cohesiveness and readiness?

Continue to give the ChiComms the edge scientifically and militarily?

Yes,

I will add to increase the Uniparty’s ability to cheat in elections.

In fact The Steal was prolly the Main reason for all this Bull Schit in the first place.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
this will further screw up the already precarious supply chain. I don't see where the truckers have much wiggle room though. Do this or submit. Dammit.

Sam......

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I've had two shots, and I'm afraid of them, "No Mark of the 'beast'"

If anyone does not want the shot, I figure it's his business.

Like GOD said, see what fruit the tree produces before eating of it. Adam and Eve ate of the fruit and died. What good have you seen Biden or Faukki do?
How long does it take asbestosis to occur after breathing enough asbestos?

You think they are stupid enough to put a toxin in the jab that would kill everyone who took it in 2 weeks when they wouldnt have nearly everyone injected? You think even the dumbest showflakes wouldnt be able to connect the dots as to the cause. Satan isnt stupid.

Wouldnt it be better to poison only a small portion and have some jabs with the virus to increase the covid count to justify more jabs because of s "new variant". Then more jabs, more variants with an ever increasing number of people gradually having their immune systems destroyed and more people getting cancers or dying from new viruses released?

The science is in. We arent listening to it. ALL PREVIOUS VAXES COMBINED CAUSE ABIUT 150 DEATHS A YEAR. THESE JABS HAVE CAUSED 21,000 BY VAERS WHICH REPORTS 1-10%. THAT MEANS AT 10% REPORTING 200,000 HAVE DIED THAT DOESNT COUNT THOSE DYING IN 2 WEEKS WHICH IS THE MAJORITY.

Hoping you didnt get the jab from the vile with the serial number ending in "3".
Already people are turning up filled up with cancers the likes of which Drs have never before seen.

Dont hold your breath until your Bolshevik controlled MSM or CDC starts reporting it. Just because they get the weather right at times....

Satain isnt stupid. He tricks the suckers easily. The CCP is a a communist organization, satans communist organization.

You should use your God given brain and get a clue when the govt violates peoples constitutional rights and forces the jab and Pfizer wants to release its info in 75 years. DUH?
Take care. God bless.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/22/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

145 members (1minute, 673, 1_deuce, 29aholic, 5sdad, 26 invisible), 1,970 guests, and 1,075 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,087
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.