Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Skatchewan
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
Tomorrow if we could get that 10% anti-vaxxers done.Dead or vaxxed, either would work.That's going to get a response. My guess would be end of spring.

What do you mean get them done?

He means (as has been indicated on the BC forum by his posts there) that either the unvaxxed need to A) die, B) be rounded up and vaxxed against their will, or C) removed from their access of the general population…

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
That has been mine, family's and all of my friends familie's experience. All unvaxxed. Anyone catching covid has had very mild symptoms. This includes many front line healthcare workers exposed to Covid every day for almost 2 years

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
My house is vaccine free so instead of relying on a fake vaccine that doesn’t work and instead causes significant and sometimes fatal side effects we rely on good nutrition, exercise and off label use of proven effective prophylaxis (in the event of potential exposure). We’ve all had the China sniffles and survived just fine so we now enjoy some level of acquired immunity as well.

The funny and ironic thing is that at my brother’s house they’re all sick with covid yet they’ve been vaxxed, boosted and they’re still buying into Fauci’s bullshit. At this point in time they couldn’t hold me down to inject me with their crap.

We’re one of the ones that will be fired before we acquiesce to their demands. My wife received her religious exemption and her company has been actually quite decent even in the face of the government’s coercion and threats. They no longer require vaccination but since the government as well as corporations can’t be trusted the unvaxed at her work (100’s if not a 1,000 or more employees) have formed a coalition and retained excellent counsel.

In her group of ~90 people there are maybe 6 or 8 that won’t take part in the human vaccine trials so they’re obviously unvaxed. The number of people that are out because of covid is extraordinary but the funniest part of it all is that not 1 single unvaxed employee has been out sick with covid! Every one of the multitudes of sick calls each and every day have been a vaccinated dipshit…..yet the vaccinated are still too stupid to recognize that fact! They’ve doubled down on stupid and don’t want to face the fact that they’ve been fooled. They’re gullible sheep following the wolves and all I can do is laugh. I don’t GAF what anyone wants to inject into their bodies but I will NOT be forced to do the same.

ETA….For full disclosure, we’re young (I’m 51 wife is younger) no co-morbidity, not fat, don’t smoke, not diabetic, none of us take any medication only vitamins….etc.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It will all end when We the People stand up and take these stupid face diapers off and tell big pharma they can take this shot and stick it in there ear! This isn’t about safety, it’s about control by the corrupt government

"When guns are outlawed,only the outlaws will have guns".
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
Tomorrow if we could get that 10% anti-vaxxers done.Dead or vaxxed, either would work.That's going to get a response. My guess would be end of spring.

What do you mean get them done?

He means (as has been indicated on the BC forum by his posts there) that either the unvaxxed need to A) die, B) be rounded up and vaxxed against their will, or C) removed from their access of the general population…

Schill mean anything?

Kenneth Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Very open question, I know......

And can't imagine anyone here has a functioning crystal ball,

But whats your best guess, 3 or 4 years from now, Vax is still a requirement?

After 150,000 trucks reach Ottawa and shut the motor off, lock the doors and walk away.

Jan 29

Why is it always, 'next week' ?

IC B2

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
"Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." -John Adams

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ribka

After reading your ignorant fear based anti science, cowardly, violent prone posts, and Steve R's too, I have to wonder if there are any men left in Canada? Are you all a bunch of weak simps and cucks like Justin?

Just another weak cowardly useful idiot for Captain sparkle socks. You must be proud!!! I bet that really turns on your wife lol

Well-said

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Very open question, I know......

And can't imagine anyone here has a functioning crystal ball,

But whats your best guess, 3 or 4 years from now, Vax is still a requirement?

After 150,000 trucks reach Ottawa and shut the motor off, lock the doors and walk away.

Jan 29

Why is it always, 'next week' ?

Beacuse the trucks left their home provinces today............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The vaccine mandates are provincial, so there will be various answers.Some very political, others scientific. But if we look at the science, we need almost 100% herd immunity, thanks to the Omicron variant. It can come from either being vaccinated or recouvered from COVID . But also thanks to transmissiblity of the Omicron variant, everyone will likely get it. For those with immunity, it is a 5 day cold. It will happen sooner than later. I'm beginning to think it will happen before the first day of spring .

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
It's a five day cold regardless. Remember back when we were told 70% vaxxed would result in herd immunity? Not only did it not result in herd immunity, there is some question as to whether or not it resulted in ANY immunity. The other fact, which has been ignored from early on, is that the majority who contracted covid-19 or any of the variants, showed little in the way of symptoms. This is especially true of people under 40 but some still want to vax children. GD

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The vaccine mandates are provincial, so there will be various answers.Some very political, others scientific. But if we look at the science, we need almost 100% herd immunity, thanks to the Omicron variant. It can come from either being vaccinated or recouvered from COVID . But also thanks to transmissiblity of the Omicron variant, everyone will likely get it. For those with immunity, it is a 5 day cold. It will happen sooner than later. I'm beginning to think it will happen before the first day of spring .

So you recently stated that you want unvaxed people dead including infants and young children, even though science indicates natural immunity is stronger and more effective than an unproven shot.

Just goes to show what an ignorant cowardly uneducated pos you are.

Kenneth Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Give me your thoughts on the Vaccination please, If it doesn't make you immune, If you can still contract and then spread any of the Covid variants after being vaxed,

then what science says we need to mandate vaccinations for herd immunity?

And you mentioned the Omnicron variant, What about next years variant?

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This is the problem^^^^^^ the ones who jump over a cliff and expect others to blindly follow. You aren't a problem to me until you try to force myself and my family to take your injection, you can put whatever you want into your body, your choice. Then when we don't, you threaten with job loss, destroy business, ruin lives etc....but then you actually do it!

They can share the responsibility to where we are today with the lying media, these are the guys who wanted/wants everyone to inject an unknown substance into their body because they say its safe, and we are to just take their word for it.
These Pharmaceutical companies don't even have to release the ingredients for 75 years? how stupid does one need to be??
You and others with your point of view will be viewed as mental cases, for simply having zero critical thinking skills, and expecting everyone to be just as stupid.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
It won't end till after the shooting stops. Peaceful protests don't work in Canada or the US of A.

Life is good live it while you can.
Kenneth Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
It won't end till after the shooting stops. Peaceful protests don't work in Canada or the US of A.
That was the storyline in Kenosha Wisconsin.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

I hope you die slow and painfully.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
That was the storyline in Kenosha Wisconsin.

A 17 year old young man put an end to all the looting and riots. A piece of hot lead from a civilian will apparently get your attention better than one from law enforcement.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mike78

Boy, you bit hard on that one.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Boy, you bit hard on that one.

so once again you think the unvaxed should die?

Maybe the Canadian military should arrest all Canadian truckers?

Be fun to see all food shipments be shut down in Canada

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (44mc, 1100mag, 10Glocks, 35, 10gaugemag, 16 invisible), 1,340 guests, and 925 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,256
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.