Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Slavek
I hope there is no shooting war. EU states are still trying to recover from influx of Middle-Easterners who flooded in because of stupid wars caused in Middle East by American administrations.

Where do YOU live?

EU states, like the US states, currently import 3 world without lawful consent of the populace. I call it New World Order hegemony, brought on primarily by the EU commie statists and here by commie status members as well.

The third world IS war and no amount of blame on those who've never been there should even enter the equation you stupid phouck.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by HawkI
Well, the poll numbers for current American Administration are pathetically low. I would not be surprised if they loose next presidential election.

I've given up on elections....

Ok, that only works if people that vote opposite you do the same thing.

Again, you just don’t phuqing get it, do you???

If Republicans stop voting and Democrats do not the Democratic candidates will win?

They will win a great prize....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hope there is no shooting war. EU states are still trying to recover from influx of Middle-Easterners who flooded in because of stupid wars caused in Middle East by American administrations.

Where do YOU live?

EU states, like the US states, currently import 3 world without lawful consent of the populace. I call it New World Order hegemony, brought on primarily by the EU commie statists and here by commie status members as well.

The third world IS war and no amount of blame on those who've never been there should even enter the equation you stupid phouck.

Before wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and other conflicts in that region there seemed to be no problem with mass migrations. Personally I like tyrants, they keep order and can allow maximum profits by providing low cost resources to make products.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Where do YOU live, since you have a hard case for tyrants?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Look, I just love law and order. If public fears law enforcement one can go in middle of the night and be perfectly safe. I do not fear Vladimir Vladymirovich Putin, I fear what will happen when he is no longer there.

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Look, I just love law and order. If public fears law enforcement one can go in middle of the night and be perfectly safe.

Whatever, phouc...

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Where do YOU live?

Hahaha! He doesn't admit to encouraging the migration?

Big Business EU wanted the migrants to go to work so they could cut wages and increase profits.

Whoops. Turns out the migrants wouldn't work. Back to getting eastern Europeans to undercut local wages.

Stupid Wars!!! Hahaha!

Slavek is as dumb as Jeffo.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'd like someone to ask Biden how he can be so fixated on being involved in this when it was such an emergency to get away from Afghanistan that it was worth losing servicemen's lives and billions in military hardware. Then again, what could go wrong in a new cold or hot war with a country that has 4,000 nuclear weapons?

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Third world interjected into the first world creates all kinds of government intervention; it gets compounded when BS cultural (read disenfranchisement) gets a foothold

People who shouldn't be here introduced by people who have no legal standing to do so and if they did, need to pay for them if they want them here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You guys are being disingenuous. They care about the border when Cubans try and get in because they aren't 90% undocumented Democrats.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I bet Putin’s approval ratings in Russia are a heck of a lot better than Biden’s in the US.

Biden is an intellectual midget compared to Putin.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'd just love to know what this is really about. Ukraine is as corrupt as the bidens themselves that's why Joe loves it so much. It's been a great place for him to get rich. Ever since soros and Obama caused the uprising in Ukraine in about 2014 I've wondered what the hell their plan is there. You know they don't give a crap about the people or freedom or anything else.

Meanwhile China's just enjoying the distraction while they move forward with their plans for world domination. Biden is sowing the seeds for our national destructions. He's projecting his own self loathing on his entire country. He thinks all Americans are as horrible as him and deserve a miserable existence and painful death. It's why white leftists hate white. They think everyone else is as rotten as they are.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Slope77
I bet Putin’s approval ratings in Russia are a heck of a lot better than Biden’s in the US.

Biden is an intellectual midget compared to Putin.

Biden's approval ratings are probably barely above Putin's ratings HERE.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (160user, 10ring1, 12344mag, 117LBS, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 72 invisible), 2,688 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,737
Posts18,495,026
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.