Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://trendingpolitics.com/german...ing-china-is-the-real-threat-not-russia/

It might seem like common sense to say that the West needs a) all the help it can get in taking on the Red Chinese menace and b) should focus on fighting Red China rather than stirring up unnecessary trouble with Putin’s Russia, especially since Russia would be a natural ally in the fight against China.

That is, more or less what Navy chief Kay-Achim Schönbach said while speaking at the Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (MP-IDSA), an Indian defense institute. According to the Hindu Times, he said that:

China is “giving money to dictators and killers” so long as they give rights over their country’s resources, said Chief of German Navy Vice-Admiral Kay-Achim Schönbach while also stating that Ukraine “cannot” meet the requirements of joining the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) and what Russian President Vladimir Putin really wants is “high-level respect” and it is “easy” to give him that as countries need Russia against China.

DW adds that he said, “And, my God, giving someone respect is low cost, even no cost. … It is easy to give [Putin] the respect he really demands — and probably also deserves.”

Jack Posobiec added on Twitter that Schönbach also said that Putin was a strong Christian and that Russia is becoming Christian again, recovering well from the days of godless communism.

The simple fact is that Schönbach, unpopular as his comments might have been among the Pantsuit Empire warhawks, was undoubtedly correct. Ukraine is, as we saw with the Hunter Biden saga, a corrupt, Eastern European country. While Russia might be similar, it’s not like Ukraine has the moral high ground.

But, more than that, all the West needs to do to bring Putin into an anti-China alliance would be to start treating him with respect. Russia and China are historical enemies with little in common other than that, right now, they both have adversarial relationships with the West. If we stopped treating Putin like a 2nd-rate power, we could bring Russia in as an invaluable ally in the fight against China.

Unfortunately, Schönbach’s comments weren’t well-received in Berlin, which quickly asked for and accepted his resignation. Likely furious at both his words of praise for Christianity and his going against the globalist grain on the Ukraine issue, they wanted Schönbach gone ASAP.

Speaking on the matter, he said “I have asked Defense Minister Christine Lambrecht to relieve me from my duties with immediate effect. The minister has accepted my request.”

There was a time when generals and admirals would have been praised for speaking the truth, especially if it meant avoiding an unnecessary war and building a stronger alliance against the real enemy.

But now is not one of those times. Now, we live by lies and the result is that Schönbach was kicked out for speaking the indisputable (to the sane) truth: Russia is not the real enemy of the West. China is.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Well SOB

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I say both, but not for the same reasons.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
WooooorrrD This is logic personified. Trump had it right by showing Putin we are a strong nation and also showing respect. The US has absolutely no good reason to intimidate Russia nor they the US. As countries go we could do worse than having a friendly Russia.

Biden rattling his plastic saber is doing nothing but attempting to protect his family’s cash flow.

edit: And they have some fantastic hunting and fishing there.

Last edited by shootem; 01/22/22.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Biden is rattling his dentures and sniffing children’s hair.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bah, neither is much of a threat to America, the US of A or Germany.

China is a bit of a threat to the American Globohomo Empire and the ruling class but not to the American people.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (007FJ, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 16penny, 1lesfox, 63 invisible), 2,585 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,464
Posts18,471,337
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.