Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
So, the pricks vote for him....wreck the country and now cant even support him?

I didn't think I could have any less respect for them...but here we are.

I tactfully give it to my customers that I know voted for the dipshit. I usually start out getting them to bitch about the price of fuel and then it’s on. Not one has been able to come up with one thing that’s better without the mean tweets. When they complain about how bad it is I just tell them to embrace it as they voted for it and it’s going to get a lot worse.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CashisKing
28% that voted for him...

72% know the election was stolen.

Brace for impact... chit is about to get very very real for America.

Well, if 72% of Americans vote republican or independent in November then that really means stolen elections have consequences.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kingston
Thank the Never-Trumpers and undecided independents who allowed themselves to be manipulated by Big Tech and the MSM.

bb

That's correct many people warned what was going to happen if the Democrats took control. Hope they enjoying the Biden Administration.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If the election was rerun today Biden would win. They as well as told everybody they would find the votes and they did. Biden did NOT get anything close to 80 million votes. Our only hope was the Supreme Court and they sat and watched like castrated dogs at a gang bang.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Polls are manipulated to sway your opinion. There hasn’t been an honest poll in 6 years, why suddenly believe that 28% number is real? I don’t.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I heard it was 41%, this week on an ABC news poll

43% on Ruetard’s poll

Which I find astoundingly unfouckingbelievable

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ironbender
Thank the Never-Trumpers and undecided independents who allowed themselves to be manipulated by Big Tech and the MSM.

If these pricks would have voted for Trump instead of pout and then claim that voting doesn't work.....we would not be in this situation.

Nope. There still would have been “enough” votes created
80M votes; not 80M voters.

We had better get over the idea of the "steal" if we are gonna have any chance at all going forward.

Unless "demoralized" is where you guys think we are at our most effective.

Not demoralized, pissed off. Can’t fix the problem of how they “won” by not recognizing it.

How to get states to correct their voting laws and rules to disallow fraud, is the crux.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
So, the pricks vote for him....wreck the country and now cant even support him?

I didn't think I could have any less respect for them...but here we are.

Don't you think that a lot of people voted for Biden/Harris because they hated DJT and would have voted for anyone who could fog a mirror as long as it wasn't DJT?

Plus, I believe that a lot of young people voted for JRB, Jr. just because he promised to forgive student loan debt.

Kids who go into debt to study low paying subjects like history and psychology and then wonder why their debt load in preventing them from living "The American Dream" obviously failed to investigate the reality of those degree fields before they went into debt.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
I heard it was 41%, this week on an ABC news poll

43% on Ruetard’s poll

Which I find astoundingly unfouckingbelievable

538 has it 41.9%

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
My militant lesbian college professor half sister. She posted on Facebook last week that people should be triple vaxxed and triple masked. She also posted she'll be wearing masks for the rest of her life (lives in Utah and there are no mask mandates).

I haven't spoken to her in almost 10 years. My wife is on Facebook and occasionally shows me stupid [bleep] she posts.

Last edited by GreatWaputi; 01/23/22.
IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

We had better get over the idea of the "steal" if we are gonna have any chance at all going forward.

Pay attention to what Jim Conrad posted. We won't win if all we do is piss and moan about the last election.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
My militant lesbian college professor half sister. She posted on Facebook last week that people should be triple vaxxed and triple masked. She also posted she'll be wearing masks for the rest of her life (lives in Utah and there are no mask mandates).

I haven't spoken to her in almost 10 years. My wife is on Facebook and occasionally shows me stupid [bleep] she posts.

Another exampe of being able to pick your friends, but not your relatives.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Plus, I believe that a lot of young people voted for JRB, Jr. just because he promised to forgive student loan debt.

Yeah and I wonder what they think now that that won't happen.

Also, a lot of people don't think about politics much. They vote Democrat because grandpappy voted for FDR.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The truth is that the twit only got 28% of the fair votes. The rest was fraudulent. They would’ve voted for Lucifer to keep Trump out of office.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by tikkanut

That approves of sleepy joe and his 'performance'

what a embarassment to America

This are the pogues in the basement in their cubicles at CNN that they polled...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Polls are manipulated to sway your opinion. There hasn’t been an honest poll in 6 years, why suddenly believe that 28% number is real? I don’t.

If they’re reporting a 28% approval rating, you can bet that it’s probably closer to 10%.
The media is nothing but the propaganda arm of the new world order, but it gets pretty hard to gaslight people who are feeling the pinch of inflation.
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that it’s getting pretty hard to make ends meet.
People are beginning to wake up, and that’s terrible news to Brandon and the people who installed him.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The problem is that a LOT of the people who disapprove of Sleepy Joe's performance do so because they think he's not being activist communist ENOUGH.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

I have that distant family thing too. Wife's folks live in Oregon. They're generally a middle road couple, but they are on the Oregon coast....so this takes it's toll.

The FIL has kids who are school administrators in Portland, and they buy the bullchit 110% and try to scare the folks. Well the folks are fat and lazy, old and retired so they were able to just hole up and watch Jeopardy for a couple years.

I about lost it last week when the FIL was telling me about the fantastic protection his "better than cloth" mask provided. He and I both have had NIOSH training for decades. When I asked how that works with the beard he got a bit defensive. He is being brainwashed by the media and it's sad to see. He sees our kids at wrestling tournaments and basketball games without masks and his Portland crew wearing n95's while hiking in the woods.

Gotta be sad. I finally asked him what was his plan? Die in the house or go live some life and roll the dice.

Dunno how that hit.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
God’s honest truth is that a very large portion of the population believes all that horsecrap about the pandemic.
Yes, there is a somewhat dangerous form of a virus. I know, because a combination of that and pneumonia put me on my back for 3 weeks in September. According to Penny, it Damn near put me under the sod.
Regardless of that, I still believe it’s played up by those who want to control us.
The very fact that it’s man made is buried, and the media spouts infection rates and death tolls constantly. For Christ sakes, you cannot watch the local weather without hearing the latest stats.
To some people, that’s enough to make you say “whoa, wait a minute”.
Trouble is that schools stopped teaching deductive reasoning a long time ago. If you didn’t learn it from your parents, you’re basically phuqed!
I taught it to Ben, but his first relationship killed most everything that Carol and I taught him.
I’m slowly reprograming 18 years of living with a leftist, and I’m making headway, but I still have to repress the urge to strangle him sometimes!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by ironbender

If these pricks would have voted for Trump instead of pout and then claim that voting doesn't work.....we would not be in this situation.

Nope. There still would have been “enough” votes created

80M votes; not 80M voters.

Seems some on the fire believe that the way going forward is not to vote.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1234, 16penny, 64 invisible), 2,572 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,465
Posts18,471,363
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.