J
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by ironbender
Thank the Never-Trumpers and undecided independents who allowed themselves to be manipulated by Big Tech and the MSM.

If these pricks would have voted for Trump instead of pout and then claim that voting doesn't work.....we would not be in this situation.

Nope. There still would have been “enough” votes created
80M votes; not 80M voters.

We had better get over the idea of the "steal" if we are gonna have any chance at all going forward.

Unless "demoralized" is where you guys think we are at our most effective.

Not demoralized, pissed off. Can’t fix the problem of how they “won” by not recognizing it.

How to get states to correct their voting laws and rules to disallow fraud, is the crux.

I think they won.

I think we got out hustled badly.

We definitely got out hustled. You ought to listen to Rogan's podcast from Friday. He had Robert Epstein, the guy who's showing how much Google can move undecided voters, on.

The fückers cheat too, but we must vote.

Agreed.

I am MAGA.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thank the Never-Trumpers and undecided independents who allowed themselves to be manipulated by Big Tech and the MSM.

If these pricks would have voted for Trump instead of pout and then claim that voting doesn't work.....we would not be in this situation.

We had better get over the idea of the "steal" if we are gonna have any chance at all going forward.

The hold out swing states(, Pennsylvania, Michigan, etc) bent and broke their election laws to get the [bleep] in. Watching the BS that went on it's pretty clear that they'll attempt it again. That said it's pretty retarded to sit home and not vote.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by keystoneben

The hold out swing states(, Pennsylvania, Michigan, etc) bent and broke their election laws to get the [bleep] in. Watching the BS that went on it's pretty clear that they'll attempt it again. That said it's pretty retarded to sit home and not vote.

Most of the dumb fuggs here justified staying home on election day...on the fact that the election was stolen!

Fuggers had a time machine or something!

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
[quote=tikkanut]
I'm thinkin' our leftist dem's live in Park City or the City of Salt

Not sure where that mitt guy lives......who cares right ?

But I'm glad I live in the wide open big Red State of Utah

I'll have my ashes scattered here......pic...maybe here........(:

[img]https://

TN:

Gotta admit, you ae in some beautiful country. Love your scenic pics. The rest of it be dammed.

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The snow flakes are just happy their feelings aren't hurt.
Those are the 28%.

Love or hate Trump, he exposed exactly how dirty and how deep the the deep state is. People who can't see that, are well......not very bright.

Biden has always been a dimwit.now he's a dimwit with dementia.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So, the pricks vote for him....wreck the country and now cant even support him?

I didn't think I could have any less respect for them...but here we are.

That's the same way I feel. wouldn't piss on'em if their asses was on fire.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
There are always a group of hard core Dems coupled with the uninformed, the criminals and the leeches that stay with the handouts.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Right, let’s just forget it ever happened and continue to believe we can vote our way out of this.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by CashisKing
28% that voted for him...

72% know the election was stolen.

Brace for impact... chit is about to get very very real for America.

Well, if 72% of Americans vote republican or independent in November then that really means stolen elections have consequences.

kwg

Prolly had close to that in 2020, but, well you know the rest.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Plus, I believe that a lot of young people voted for JRB, Jr. just because he promised to forgive student loan debt.

Yeah and I wonder what they think now that that won't happen.

Also, a lot of people don't think about politics much. They vote Democrat because grandpappy voted for FDR.

Or their Union told them to.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I heard on the radio yesterday that 5% think Biden is doing better than expected. Sounds like that 5% are completely out of touch with reality, unless.

Unless that 5% expected Biden to totally destroy America and it’s reputation much earlier and faster.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/25/22.

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Honestly I believe prayer and action will work for America.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Pay attention to what Jim Conrad posted. We won't win if all we do is piss and moan about the last election.

We piss and moan here on The Fire and elsewhere wherever and whenever we can, we must.

But we are also sending emails, letter, phone calls to our Republican Leaders asking for support and solutions, but so far these efforts have fallen on deaf ears. In fact not only are our Republican Leaders ignoring us, they are telling us to “sit down and shut up, Biden won, Trump lost, get over it”.

So, if bitching is now on par with Mean Tweets and we must stop and our Republican Leaders feel the same, what’s your plan?

Last edited by steve4102; 01/25/22.

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
They are playing a dirty game.

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
They just came in and destruct everything

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102

Right, let’s just forget it ever happened and continue to believe we can vote our way out of this.

You sound like a whiny bitch.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (1234, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 63 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,553
Posts18,473,018
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.