Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It sounds like the data tracks along with what most believe. The vax just trains your immune system to fight the Rona, same as natural immunity, I would just like to know how long natural immunity lasts, that would be some handy data.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
G
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
The trouble is, it took them this long to get to the “big take away.” Natural immunity (after getting the disease) was an idea non grata for two and a half years, while the “vax” (I’ve had two of the Moderna but drew the line at the “booster”) was incessantly pushed and still is despite highly troublesome outcomes — both with still getting the disease, and the presumably highly under reported VAERs.

Secondly, they never came up with therapeutics presumably due to politics.

Finally, it took the CDC until August of 2020 to report the distinction between dying with the disease and dying from the disease. I don’t believe the reported 800k to a million deaths FROM Covid alone for a NY minute.

The CDC, NIH, and corporate medicine (doc’s employed in a mega-system) lost a lot of credibility, the lesson to be learned again, is that science/medicine and it’s practitioners are not immune from political pressure/money.

Edit: and I had the rona also, after the vax.

Glad to see you post again, George, and to know you're doing ok.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
It sounds like the data tracks along with what most believe. The vax just trains your immune system to fight the Rona, same as natural immunity, I would just like to know how long natural immunity lasts, that would be some handy data.

BS. So why do stats show and the Pfizer chief say the immunity imparted by the vax only lasts a month or two?

However, people who survived the Spanish flu, or maybe more appropriately the vax for it, showed strong immunity to it 50 years later.

GOD was right, we were magnificently made.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/24/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Too bad no one realizes the CDC studies have not been submitted for peer review. They just throw the BS out there and say this is how it is, believe it, even if its BS. And people do.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Looks like the CDC flops its non peer reviewed "opinion" facts pretty inconsistently. Note the dates associated with each line of BS.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/25/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

Sorry, but no. The mRNA shot they call a vax fools, in a very sophisticated way, the cells of your own body into becoming factories for the manufacture of spike proteins. This is definitely not what a vaccine does. A vaccine simply introduces to the body a small sample of the virus (weakened or dead), which triggers the immune system to manufacture antibodies to it. The mRNA shot, on the other hand, causes your immune system to start recognizing your own body's cells (those that have been transformed into spike protein factories) as foreign matter to be destroyed. That wouldn't be so bad if this effect were limited to the injection site, but it's now known that it spreads all throughout the body, to include the heart and other organs.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,705
Posts18,494,387
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.