Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by gunnut308

BDL’s also kill bigger critters. ADL vs BDL, examples below-

small bullet adl piglet

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

BIGGER BOOLIT BDL BOAR

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Did you shoot the little pig in the head or was he just surprised you killed him with a small bullet?

Last edited by pacecars; 01/23/22.

Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Back in the 90s i stumbled upon a Remington 721BDL in 30-06 and bought it for a good price. I had never seen one before and I called a gun shop and asked an employee if he had ever seen one. He became furious and told he had been in the gun business for X amount of years and had NEVER seen a 721BDL and that all 722s and 721s had plain jane stocks and thought I was a moron for buying the rifle.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Back when you could use the BrickSeek inventory checker for Walmart, I found a Remington 700 6.5 Creedmoor at the local store. I go and ask the clerk, a young Black gal, if I can see it because I wanted to buy it. The rifle was in their gun room, and she had to go back and find it. She came back empty handed, and told me that they only had Remington 700's, and no Remington 6.5's. I got pizzed and left. A few days later, and friend went and bought it, after they'd put it in the display case.

I know this sounds racist, but so be it. I have learned when any AA girl answers the phone call for any reason...to just hang up, call back and hope to get somebody else.

I had one-an Apple Techy- trying to answer my question on why my keyboard didnt work for 20 minutes. Finally she says, try this....punch in f5 and enter.....did you miss the part about my keyboard not working?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
JamesJr Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Back when you could use the BrickSeek inventory checker for Walmart, I found a Remington 700 6.5 Creedmoor at the local store. I go and ask the clerk, a young Black gal, if I can see it because I wanted to buy it. The rifle was in their gun room, and she had to go back and find it. She came back empty handed, and told me that they only had Remington 700's, and no Remington 6.5's. I got pizzed and left. A few days later, and friend went and bought it, after they'd put it in the display case.

I know this sounds racist, but so be it. I have learned when any AA girl answers the phone call for any reason...to just hang up, call back and hope to get somebody else.

I had one-an Apple Techy- trying to answer my question on why my keyboard didnt work for 20 minutes. Finally she says, try this....punch in f5 and enter.....did you miss the part about my keyboard not working?

You're right about that. Having lived around Blacks all my life, I have always thought I could understand most of them, and decypher their lingo. However, the older I get, either I understand less than I thought I did, or else I'm just impatient and give up too quick.

I usually just hang up when I can't understand what the person on the other end is saying like you do. Life's too short to have to deal with crap like that.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I converted my ADL to a BDL.,,,,,,,kicks a lot more now.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B2

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 52 invisible), 2,277 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,769
Posts18,476,780
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.