Hop To
#16882599 01/25/22
N
ndh19 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Kamala wants to fix lead pipes in Milwaukee. I guess the border is a non issue anymore. The gov didnt pay a penny when I had to replace my private rural sewer

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Let the liberal cack succkers fix their own frickin pipes.

N
ndh19 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
I hear you 100% . We do are own thing and listen to the bs from are dem gov every day

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ndh19
Kamala wants to fix lead pipes in Milwaukee. I guess the border is a non issue anymore. The gov didnt pay a penny when I had to replace my private rural sewer

Dem be service lines from the main line to the house. The responsibility belongs to the utilities/municipality to maintain. If they'd keep adding phospates to the water (like they've done for the past 70 years) it isn't an issue.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

Dem be service lines from the main line to the house. The responsibility belongs to the utilities/municipality to maintain. If they'd keep adding phospates to the water (like they've done for the past 70 years) it isn't an issue.

I thought here in Michigan it was the homeowners responsibility for the pipe from street to the house. When we bought our house I asked about the city water and the inspector told me it was my responsibility. I'm on sewer and that cost me 5grand.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

I thought here in Michigan it was the homeowners responsibility for the pipe from street to the house. When we bought our house I asked about the city water and the inspector told me it was my responsibility. I'm on sewer and that cost me 5grand.

You're right, Joel. I was going by what's been going on in Flint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Most municipalities will tell you that your responsible from the Curb Stop on.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

N
ndh19 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
I'm out in the country in rural ag land and have my own sewer system. The entire system is my responsibility but I get sick of tree huggers from Milwaukee coming out and think they can bring their city politics with them

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Most municipalities will tell you that your responsible from the

Curb Stop on.

If it’s on your property, it’s yours, theirs to the meter.

Last edited by hanco; 01/25/22.
N
ndh19 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
I have my own well. People come out from the city and right of way try to change laws to make it more convenient for themselves

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Most municipalities will tell you that your responsible from the

Curb Stop on.

If it’s on your property, it’s yours, theirs to the meter.

This is the typical way. I have worked for a City gas & water dept. for 30 years. City is responsible to the back of the water meter where the customer connects to. Customer is responsible for His service line from there to the house. We have to submit lead and copper samples regularly to dept. of health. If samples come back bad there is a problem. We have never had a problem.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

E.P.A. is federal agency that regulates drinking water and have been since the 70"s. You don't get over on them too long. If a state agency breaks the rules EPA steps in and they don't play. They are enforcement agents and do wear guns.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I say let'em fix their own pipes too. Kameltoe already did something about the Border. She made that speech saying "do not come". ROFLMAO!

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
N
ndh19 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
I have my own well and my own sewer system. But the Dems make sure their spending is on my tax bill

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Basically, live in a poor groid area and shidts payed for. If I have a problem I gotsa pay. I'm not in a wealthy rural area but mostly white and conservative.

I'll save some money by using my own mini to uncover the pipe so 7 supervisors a 1 peon do the work if I have a problem.

They say our water is tested but.... We have the traditional water tank yet. Water is yellow and taste like shidt. Been using bottled water for 9 years now. Only downside living here

Last edited by Joel/AK; 01/25/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Basically, live in a poor groid area and shidts payed for. If I have a problem I gotsa pay. I'm not in a wealthy rural area but mostly white and conservative.

I'll save some money by using my own mini to uncover the pipe so 7 supervisors a 1 peon do the work if I have a problem.

They say our water is tested but.... We have the traditional water tank yet. Water is yellow and taste like shidt. Been using bottled water for 9 years now. Only downside living here

If You see what looks like toilet paper particles in your water stop what you are doing. People have been tied on to pumped sewer lines before and some didn't get figured out for awhile'

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll keep that in mind

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I have my own well and my own sewer system. But the Dems make sure their spending is on my tax bill

I live in SE . WIs. also . I heard Kamala came to try to sell the infrastructure bill. As for me, I live in NW corner of Washington co. and likely near you.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (358wsm, 2500HD, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,533 guests, and 888 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,242
Posts18,485,921
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.