Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
https://www.amazon.com/Always-Honor-Memoirs-General-Wrangel/dp/B08LNH6BWB

Russia, 1917. As World War I drags on, political turmoil slowly paralyzes the Empire. The Czar abdicates. His replacements are ineffectual and incompetent. Violence sweeps the country. One by one, institutions collapse under the weight of chaos and terror. The Bolsheviks, a small group of communist radicals initially supported by German intelligence, launch a revolution that sends the country into a tailspin. The nation is plunged into a terrible civil war which by its end will leave over 10 million Russians dead, with millions more scattered across the globe.

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Bump for any not aware of the Bolshevik Revolution.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Sounds vaguely familiar, but I just can’t quite put my finger on it. Sarcasm

Thanks for posting.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Once we elect our way out of this in November, everything will be more better and back to normal.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
A lot of folks who lived through WW l will be voting in the '22 mid terms, I predict a Bolshevik landslide.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by flintlocke
A lot of folks who lived through WW l will be voting in the '22 mid terms, I predict a Bolshevik landslide.

I would LOL but their may be some truth to that...

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Think again about voting our way out of it. They still own the judicial and the same corrupt machines are going to be used in November. Mail in ballots will also be used. Too many pare content to think Biden action the last election. They’ll steal every election going forward.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Folks who lived thru WW 1 are in their 100's, I seriously doubt that many will be voting in '22 !

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Folks who lived thru WW 1 are in their 100's, I seriously doubt that many will be voting in '22 !

Zip, zip, zing

FJB & FJT
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Are you really this dense?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Answered while riding in the front seat of the short bus on the way the gun smith school for the special needs type .....

Last edited by ldholton; 01/26/22.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Russia (along with Soviet Eastern Europe) and the US are like ships passing in the might.

Our extreme wealth has spoiled us. Dostoyevsky pointed out man’s inability to live without struggle and, like Rome, we are killing ourselves out of boredom.

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Originally Posted by steve4102
Once we elect our way out of this in November, everything will be more better and back to normal.

Hopefully, everything will be better and back to normal. If they don't try to rig the election again, everything will be better and back to normal.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Maybe someone mentioned this already, but did you miss the part about the Dems stealing the last presidential "election" and getting away with it?

It must be nice to have even a vestige of faith left in the system.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Sarcasm ! Like humor many just don’t get it....

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elephantrider

Hopefully, everything will be better and back to normal. If they don't try to rig the election again, everything will be better and back to normal.

The democRATs and maybe even a few republicans are going to try and rig the election. At every election someone is trying to rig it so they have the edge. If that is NOT the mindset we carry at every election we will be right back to 2020. Cheaters will cheat EVERY TIME ! That is how we should be thinking from this day forward.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Soooooo, what's everyone going to do about it???

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by ingwe

Maybe someone mentioned this already, but did you miss the part about the Dems stealing the last presidential "election" and getting away with it?

It must be nice to have even a vestige of faith left in the system.

I think that was sarcasm on Steve’s part

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
https://www.amazon.com/Always-Honor-Memoirs-General-Wrangel/dp/B08LNH6BWB

Russia, 1917. As World War I drags on, political turmoil slowly paralyzes the Empire. The Czar abdicates. His replacements are ineffectual and incompetent. Violence sweeps the country. One by one, institutions collapse under the weight of chaos and terror. The Bolsheviks, a small group of communist radicals initially supported by German intelligence, launch a revolution that sends the country into a tailspin. The nation is plunged into a terrible civil war which by its end will leave over 10 million Russians dead, with millions more scattered across the globe.

(((They))) are using the same sorts of strategies to bring down the US, and the West in general, as we speak.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by efw
Russia (along with Soviet Eastern Europe) and the US are like ships passing in the might.

Our extreme wealth has spoiled us. Dostoyevsky pointed out man’s inability to live without struggle and, like Rome, we are killing ourselves out of boredom.

Yep. The US has “benefitted” from essentially getting to run history’s largest “Ponzi Scheme”. We managed to get the whole WORLD to believe that we are financially strong, that our currency is worth something, and that they should invest with us, based on that.

That was TRUE, in the 40’s/50’s/60’s. We had manufacturing that suppled the World with goods.

These days, we produce next to nothing (compared to China et al). Meanwhile, we’re still running around like we’re providing something special, and living like a bunch of Bernie Madoff’s.

When other countries “wise up”, and drop the Dollar as “reserve currency”, it’s gonna be a rude awakening to all the folks in this country who have made a living either shuffling papers or sitting on their azz. (And the folks who ACTUALLY work aren’t gonna have a cakewalk, “supporting” these leaches, even MORE than they already are...).

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (35, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 7mm_Loco, 6 invisible), 1,153 guests, and 765 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,685
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.