Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
158XTP Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Not sure if this has been posted. Your cousins to the north getting serious now. Convoys over 100 miles long, 50,000 + truckers and other vehicles to protest covid mandates. Heard some US truckers are looking to join at the border.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=canada+truckers+convoy+2022

GB4

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
It’s a start.

Now if American truckers could get organized, heck for that matter any CDL driver. Shut the Bitch down for 3 days.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I know of carriers turning down 8900 for 700 miles here in the states. They're getting more to do it.

They're not gonna give that up long term, you'll have some to run while others convoy...

Me

158XTP Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
If American truckers did this, it would be the worlds largest army of steel

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Good freedom movement by the truck drivers. The government just have to do something about the situation ASAP

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Canadian Trucker Freedom Convoy Is Likely the World’s Largest Vehicle Convoy in History

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...orlds-largest-vehicle-convoy-in-history/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
God bless 'em. Keep it up.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Justin Trudeau Accuses Freedom Convoy Supporters of Wrongthink, “Fringe Minority, Holding Unacceptable Views”

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was asked today about the 50,000+ truckers and millions of supporters of the “Freedom Convoy” that is headed to Ottawa to protest the heavy-handed government COVID approach.

In true totalitarian fashion, the pontificating pustule of pompous promotion claimed the people protesting his position are a “fringe minority” of the Canadian people, holding “unacceptable views” against his regime. WATCH (Prompted):

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...nge-minority-holding-unacceptable-views/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That many trucks couldn't cover the DC Beltway.
But it would be interesting to see it the could block every ramp?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😈😈😈😈😈

Imagine the Fustercluck if every on and off ramp was completly blocked 6 trucks deep about 3 am on a Monday. With trucks running the circle, waiting to plug any holes? Or even just tight packed around the capital area?

Maybe, surrounding Georgetown.
Georgetown would be the bold play. Surrounding them in their
homes would be closer to an insurrection than we have been in a
long time.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B

Writing from the gateway to the great BluMtns in southeastern Washington.

Just remember, "You are the trailer park and I am the tornado". Beth Dutton, Yellowstone.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
158XTP;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope the day's looking to be a good one in your part of the world and you're well.

There's a 'Fire member from Canada who is in that little group from the fringe - Nashville from Alberta.

Here's a discussion amongst the Canucks.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...cs/16834897/trucker-mandate#Post16834897

If anyone isn't offended by some oil field/logger language, here's a couple videos of them rolling through rural Saskatchewan and then Manitoba.

The folks out east in Nova Scotia are headed west too with their own convoy.

Look at how the people are dressed - it's not a nice day to show up and wave at a bunch of fringe element truckers for an hour, you know?

Manitoba

One thing that struck me was Nashville posted that a bunch of folks from a Hutterite colony followed the convoy from Manitoba into Ontario - so they could feed them...

Fringe element indeed.

I could not be prouder of many of my fellow Canadians or more disgusted with Crown Prince Shiny Pony and his Evil Minions - may they be sent to the pit of Hades with a bag of charcoal under each arm.

All the best to you all.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 01/27/22.

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They should have stormed the capitol instead of driving around. Canadians are too nice for their own good.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Canadian sources report that officials have replaced the live feed from traffic cams wih previously recorded footage to keep the curtain closed on this...
I guess you would need to know the location of the convoy and specific traffic cams to verify...

Also Mr. Sparkle sox just announced that he is self isolating for the next five days...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I read the American convoy was 12 miles long.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
OldmanoftheSea;
Good afternoon or evening as the case may be depending upon which sea, I hope the day was a good one for you.

There's been a decided lack of coverage by the mainstream media on this for sure and certain and if the traffic cams were tampered with it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

That said, today the genie sort of slipped out of the bottle in that it's been mentioned on both Joe Rogan and Russell Brand's podcasts, as well as having Elon Musk mention it in a Tweet.

Then as icing on the cake for me and may I again say I was wrong to think this wouldn't happen, but Toronto showed up in the thousands to show support. Color me amazed as well as wrong.

Crown Prince Shiny Pony may well be in quarantine and honestly we can ask why he was away to get in contact when the rest of us weren't supposed to travel at this point.

Regardless of whether or not the Crown Prince or his Evil Minions show up - or don't - this has united the country and caught the attention of the world in a way that does not and will not look good on the Shiny One. The flushing sound we hear in the background is Sparkle Socks' dreams of a cushy UN position beginning to swirl in the bowl - or so I hope and pray anyways sir.

If you or any out there are of a mind to do that sort of thing, prayers, positive thoughts or sage smoke for a peaceful AND meaningful outcome in this would be appreciated.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I

I was able to find this on YouTube this afternoon. I like her style.

I also like the name sparkle socks. I’m thinking he would look great as a hood ornament on a nice shiny Peterbuilt.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That is awesome to see Dwayne! Let freedom ring Brother!!

I'm gonna have to find me a Fuqk Trudeau Sticker.

Freedom lovers here in the States stand in support of you freedom loving Canuks!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
[Linked Image]

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I found another vid that a private citizen was shooting from with the convoy. It was great to see so many out in the cold with their signs supporting freedom.

My favorite sign; Truck Fudeau. I love the spirit.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Let’s Go Justy !

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (1minute, 2500HD, 204guy, 17CalFan, 222ND, 1OntarioJim, 58 invisible), 2,279 guests, and 1,436 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,938
Posts18,480,032
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.