Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
First let me say, I don’t believe political polls.

They are, or were designed to shape public opinion, not reflect it.

As we know Biden’s numbers are not good, but they are not bad either, go figure.

I heard this on the radio today.

An overwhelming majority of Americans (even Democrats) disapprove of Biden’s handling of the economy, Covid, Afghanistan, Ukrainian, the border, Energy and the Supply Chain. His numbers are in the schitter.

Yet these same pollsters tell us that if the election were held today, Biden would clearly beat Trump, Cruz, DeSantis, Pence, or any Generic Republican.

How can this be?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB4

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
They know the dems will cheat again. A republican will have to get 80% of the votes to win.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They have to be low; slime doesn't go very high.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102

As we know Biden’s numbers are not good, but they are not bad either, go figure.

An overwhelming majority of Americans (even Democrats) disapprove of Biden’s handling of the economy, Covid, Afghanistan, Ukrainian, the border, Energy and the Supply Chain. His numbers are in the schitter.

Yet these same pollsters tell us that if the election were held today, Biden would clearly beat Trump, Cruz, DeSantis, Pence, or any Generic Republican.

How can this be?

Because those pollsters are lying. If the election were held today, most legitimate polls show either Trump or DeSantis having Biden for lunch. Be careful what you pick for your news sources.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by shaman

How can this be?

Because those pollsters are lying. If the election were held today, most legitimate polls show either Trump or DeSantis having Biden for lunch. Be careful what you pick for your news sources.

The question is, “Why are they lying”

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've yet to ever have a poll sway my vote.

Therefore - IDGAF what he polls. It's ALL theater yet the fire is thread after thread rehashing the same crap, talking bout the same things re politics into a complete Groundhog Day echo chamber.

Why bother? How many threads about "Biden is a moron" can you really handle? Learning anything at all new? Does it matter if he is? Would him not be suddenly sway you to vote for him? Likely not...

Worry bout the chit you have control over. The rest is just poorly written reality TV

Me

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E

How can this be?

It's a game that was played well by the democrat. It was a successful rigging. But I'm sure the republicans will do what it takes to get control over the next election. looking forward to that.
[bleep]. They already know how they play their games. I hope it doesn't get more worsen.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump was the last republican president, there will be no more republican presidents until all the democrats are removed from politics.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

You know the answer, steve.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Just saw a poll today that showed Biden beating both Trump and DeSantis in head to head match ups. I'm thinking, can people really be that stupid? That said, I don't think either Trump nor DeSantis is the best choice. I'm kind of liking Nikki Haley.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Trump was the last republican president, there will be no more republican presidents until all the democrats are removed from politics.

Makes sense !

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Most of the polls are skewed toward the Left, so if they show Biden down, he's really down.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by shaman

How can this be?

So they can cheat some more and steal the Midterms. And the next Presidential “Election” 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Because it's what they do.

They don't know how to tell the whole story or the truth anymore.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (22250rem, 1minute, 2500HD, 204guy, 17CalFan, 222ND, 60 invisible), 2,291 guests, and 1,421 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,938
Posts18,480,042
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.