Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Jclink Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Ok direct from Joe, “I’m going to pick a black woman to be the next Supreme Court Justice.”

WTF ever happened to picking the most qualified, impartial person who’s the best fit for the job? 🤷‍♂️

I just don’t get it…..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
There have been a couple Attorneys commenting on this stating that this is a violation of a past Supreme Court Ruling.

It’s discrimination and it is illegal according to the Supreme Court itself.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
It's called racism when skin color is a deciding factor.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
But but but she’s gonna be black, so how is it racist?...

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The religion of wokeness supersedes the Constitution. This is a post Constitutional era. The Covid response was a glaring example.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
J
Jclink Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
That’s exactly my point!
Why can’t we have White Entertainment Television WET?
What can’t we have a NAAWP?
There are so many more I can’t even think of so I’m so stinking fed up with this crap!

Everything is so one sided but if we make a sound about it we are all racists.
Seems like a double standard I guess.

Another thing that ticks me off is the whole confederate flag and getting rid of all these historical monuments. WTF are they trying to erase history? Just pretend it never happened? Many of those monuments are for leaders and or that were instrumental in battles. History will teach us how to be better at everything.
Maybe I’m just old school.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
This is all grand theatre for the upcoming midterm elections. Paint the Republicans as racist with the assistance of the media.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Better get used to this kind of crap. We haven’t even seen the tip of the iceberg regarding racial preferences. Non white racial bias will perpetuate until there is a clear and tangible diminishing return. The Diversity and HR departments of major companies are running those organizations now.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Its a shoo-in. Any repubs that try to block ,question or investigate will be chauvinistic an racist.. none the senators have the stones to even try to block

I AM AMERICA!
IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Good thing Trump got his picks in.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No doubt it is as racist as it comes.

But in the end we haven't lost any ground so to speak. We're losing one old lib and getting a probably much younger lib.

It's too bad we had the '20 election stolen from us and Trump wasn't able to make this pick.

Black Cows Matter!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by muleshoe
No doubt it is as racist as it comes.

But in the end we haven't lost any ground so to speak. We're losing one old lib and getting a probably much younger lib.

It's too bad we had the '20 election stolen from us and Trump wasn't able to make this pick.

Yeah cuz trump was so much better at picking a constitutionalist....

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Well, at least we know there is a chance of a Senate flip. They had to offer Breyer a huge incentive and lots of pressure, to get this done the first half of this year.

Republicans need to run each and every nominee through the wringer......don't descriminate. Find EVERYTHING.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Jim1611 hit the nail on the head - he's right, Think about it: if a sitting president had said "I will only appoint a white male to the Supreme Court." he would be forever condemned for his blatant racism and misogyny.

AKA The P-Man smile

If you cherish your memories with kids, be a good role model . . . . so the RIGHT memories of you mean something to them.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Jclink
Ok direct from Joe, “I’m going to pick a black woman to be the next Supreme Court Justice.”

WTF ever happened to picking the most qualified, impartial person who’s the best fit for the job? 🤷‍♂️

I just don’t get it…..

That statement proves China Joe is a RACIST!!!! And an idiot.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by hosfly
Its a shoo-in. Any repubs that try to block ,question or investigate will be chauvinistic an racist.. none the senators have the stones to even try to block

^^^ Dems are counting on the feckless Republicans. Whoever gets the nomination will sail right through the Senate.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Jclink

I just don’t get it…..
He's guilty of RACISM and SEXISM.... Where's the call-out on THAT? OH, that's right, he's a DEM and he can do whatever he wants w/o any repercussions..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
President Biden is simply doing two things. 1) He is atoning for his past anti black sins; and, 2) He is catering to the extreme left and nothing more. I only take solace from the fact that this "change" of Supreme Court Justices will have zero affect on the current ideological make-up of the Court.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Shouldn't there be an actual vacancy BEFORE a Justice is nominated and confirmed???

I mean, what happens to her if Breyer pulls a Pelosi and says, Sorry! I change my mind.

Last edited by Muffin; 01/28/22.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 65 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,447
Posts18,489,641
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.