Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Penzey's Spices used Martin Luther King Jr. Day to peddle their goods and besmirch Republicans. The spice company held a "Republicans are Racist Weekend" sale, which they promised to "cheese off racists." The spice company also offered Black Lives Matter stickers with every purchase during MLK weekend.

The company's owner sent an email to their customers that stated, "Remember how Republicans did all they could to derail that success by trying to drown out BLM’s message with shouts of all lives matter, and blue lives matter, and lying about the leaders of BLM being Marxists and Communists?"

The email from the spice company continued to make unsubstantiated claims, even claiming that Republicans want to shoot black Americans.

More here.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/spice...racist-promotion-backfires-spectacularly

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I used to spend a lot of money with them. They had great products. When they started their crap about 10 years ago or more I bought from other companies.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
I used to spend a lot of money with them. They had great products. When they started their crap about 10 years ago or more I bought from other companies.

Yes. I wrote that idiot Marxist MFer a scathing letter when he began sending out his idiotic e-mail diatribes. No that he gives a rat's ass. I too took my business elsewhere.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
"In 2019, Penzey's spices "spent more than $700,000 on Facebook ads promoting impeachment, at one point spending more than anyone but Trump’s reelection campaign, according to data compiled by the marketing firm Bully Pulpit Interactive that was first reported by Axios," according to the Los Angeles Times."

This is quite interesting. If a company owner uses his company's bank account for personal goals it's usually a non-business expense and depending on how the company is structured it could be taxable income for him personally. While I certainly do not have all the facts given he's a TDS liberal there's a good chance that he's cheating on his taxes with regard to this activity.

But if the IRS is as full of leftists as the woke FBI who can't see a terrorist in Texas he will never get audited for his anti-Trump activity.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never heard of them.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
As their President promises a black woman as a Supreme Court nominee...

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
I used to spend a bunch of money on their spices then they started with their Democratic BS in their newsletters. Turned my stomach and I banned them for life. Even took whatever remaining spices I had left and tossed them. There are many other good spice companies out there. I’m hoping others did the same thing.
Damn libtards….

Jim

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Never heard of them.

Really. Or you just saying that to be cool?

You’ll be scolded.

I honestly haven’t heard of them.

Quick DDG search says they are out of Wauwatosa WI.

Guess they don’t get down to piggy wiggly.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Sam was once a big fan and sent me some.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I bet some conservative will slingshot the windows out of the store, I just know somebody will do something to show penzey he needs to shut-up, I know it will happen because our side doesn't take chitt.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Con-Yeager is popular around here.
Never heard anything about their politics.
Which is how it should be.
Dam companies need to tend their businesses.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have a ton of their stuff, but haven't bought from them in years. Bill Penzey Jr. is a psycho totalitarian liberal stupid sumbich. Buy from his sister Patty Erd and her husband Tom's company, The Spice House. They split with psycho Bill and have great products.

https://www.thespicehouse.com/

Use promo code NOPOLITICS to get free shipping on your first order.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I have a ton of their stuff, but haven't bought from them in years. Bill Penzey Jr. is a psycho totalitarian liberal stupid sumbich. Buy from his sister Patty Erd and her husband Tom's company, The Spice House. They split with psycho Bill and have great products.

Thanks LD!

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steve

Thanks LD!

No problem, Steve.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Never heard of them.

Nether did I until President Trump was elected and Mr. Penzey put out a statement saying if you voted for Trump, he didn't want your business. I obliged him.

P.S. Don't confuse this Penzey yokel with Penderys Spices in Ft. Worth, who I give my business to.

Last edited by Chisos; 01/30/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Txt’d the wife your link and told her never to buy a thing from Penzey’s.

Thanks!

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I bet some conservative will slingshot the windows out of the store, I just know somebody will do something to show penzey he needs to shut-up, I know it will happen because our side doesn't take chitt.

LOL, hey Mike, ya might want to start posting everything with the Green font.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123

Same here, but for a while it was the only place around here that had summer savory, learned to do without.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Wanna bet there isn't a lot of love in that family!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Never heard of them.

Never heard of em either.

No loss to me apparently.

Next

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

368 members (12344mag, 16gage, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 42 invisible), 2,520 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,497
Posts18,490,467
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.