Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Is there any depth to which these scumbags won't stoop in order to control American citizens ?

SHOCKING TESTIMONY Reveals Democrats Were Stealing Overseas and Military Ballots from Michigan, Georgia and Now Arizona Too

Last Monday the Arizona Senate reconvened. During a senate session, the discussion turned to the UOCAVA voters — the voters covered under the Uniform Overseas Civilian Absentee Voting Act. These are the men and women who are serving their country in the military and send in a mail-in vote from where they are stationed outside the country.

The act officially covers:

members of the United States Uniformed Services and merchant marine;
their family members; and
United States citizens residing outside the United States.

During the hearing, Paul Harris, a Maricopa resident and veteran in corporate executive management, spoke to the committee. Harris was a manager during the audit of the Maricopa County audit of the 2020 election ballots.

Paul Harris was tasked with overseeing the UOCAVA ballots during the audit. He described his experience.

Paul Harris: The UOCAVA is the Uniform Overseas Civilian Absentee Voting Act ballot. That ballot is sent out to men and women who work overseas and the people who work overseas to get a chance to work in the election. This is what a ballot looks like that goes out, an 11 1/2 X 19 ballot. When I opened up a box of ballots this is what a ballot looks like that’s a UOCAVA ballot. You know what that is? It’s an 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of copy paper.

Paul Harris continued: “Did you all know that our ballots come back like this from our overseas people? Did any of you know thia? It is such a sham that I had people everyday at my table taking pictures of these ballots that were scanned down. It took my team three complete days to count all of the UOCAVA ballots. You know why? Because in 2016 the numbers were apparently 1,600 UOCAVA ballots that came back in the most significant election in our lifetime. In 2020 the numbers were close to 9,600 ballots that came back. And I will tell you as an eye-witness, 95%… all went towards one candidate. And in a state where a candidate won by 10,000 votes that is 8,000 new votes during an election where people were brought home because there was a pandemic… No chain of custody. There’s nothing to identify where this piece of paper came from.

This testimony by Paul Harris is very similar to what we witnessed in Michigan and Georgia.

We have reported on this extensively at The Gateway Pundit.

The Michigan Senate Oversight Committee held a hearing in Lansing on election fraud and irregularities in December 2020.

President Trump was ahead of Joe Biden in Michigan on election night when all of a sudden they stopped counting votes.

At around 4:30 AM AFTER Election Day, a massive ballot dump of more than 130,000 votes appeared for Joe Biden in Michigan.

One GOP elections observer on Tuesday said all of the military ballots she saw looked like “Xerox copies” of each other – none were registered Michigan voters and 100% went for Joe Biden.

The witness, Patty McMurray, described her experience at the TCF Center on Wednesday morning.

“Not one of the military ballots was a registered voter and the ballots looked like they were all exactly the same Xerox copies of the ballot – they were all for Biden across the board, there wasn’t a single Trump vote and none of the voters were registered, “witness Patty said. “They had to manually enter the names, addresses, enter birthdate of 1/1/2020 which would override the system and allow them to enter non-registered voters of which I saw several that day, throughout the day, that’s how they would override voters that were neither in the electronic poll book or in the supplemental updated poll book.”

Witness at #MichiganHearing says all military ballots she saw looked like “xerox copies” of each other, none were registered Michigan voters and all were for Biden pic.twitter.com/nU6OMG7M88

— Team Trump (@TeamTrump) December 1, 2020

The original military votes were discarded and Democrats printed up new military ballots for Joe Biden — 100% for Joe Biden!

So what happened to these original ballots? And how were they intercepted?This was not an isolated incident.

The same thing occurred in Fulton County Georgia. Nearly all the votes went to Joe Biden, which is statistically impossible:

In December 2020 a poll watcher announced that 93% of the military ballots in Georgia went for Biden:

The Democrats loathe the US military. They only want power.

Any Republican worth their salt should be speaking out on this and demanding an investigation.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lots-michigan-georgia-now-arizona-video/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shocker. cool

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Everybody in the world knows. I miss the days of quick and clean justice.

LOL
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Those states declining to decertify their electors are committing treason.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
What Difference Does it make.

The Election is over and Certified.

Why are we still looking into this.

It Doesn't Matter anymore

Ya what a Bunch of BS every person involved in the Fraud needs to be Strung up for Treason.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Everybody in the world knows. I miss the days of quick and clean justice.

It's kinda new actually. Traditionally, the Democrats were happy just losing military ballets. The need for votes has made them more brazen.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by funshooter

Ya what a Bunch of BS every person involved in the Fraud needs to be Strung up for Treason.

Certified using fraud, and yes it both matters and I want those responsible to pay for the treason they committed.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Funcrapper look around and tell us how it doesn't matter anymore. The nation is being destroyed systematically by criminals. Thay all should be hung and Biden leads the list.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by rainshot
Funcrapper look around and tell us how it doesn't matter anymore. The nation is being destroyed systematically by criminals. Thay all should be hung and Biden leads the list.

You did not scroll all the way down to the bottom of my post.
Look again

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by funshooter

Certified using fraud, and yes it both matters and I want those responsible to pay for the treason they committed.

Scroll to the bottom of my post

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Funshooter. Let it go. Some people just have a hard time spotting sarcasm and mockery of Hildabeast. I saw it immediately when reading your post - without even having to scroll down.

Last edited by Stammster; 01/31/22.
MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
In the 2000 election the Gore campaign released a memo telling their people how to "discredit" military overseas ballots. They did this because the military always votes heavily GOP. So the DEMs have a history of trying to "play" with the military ballots from across the globe.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Get a rope.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Brandon_Sknos
Get a rope.

Sorry but the 3-letter agencies have all been weaponized and not in your favor. The military and the people are the only way. If the military does not act, then it will be the people that have to. And that would include going against the military. (.i.e guerrilla war.) If the treasonous General Milley is representative of the "military powers that be", I'm afraid we're looking at exactly that. Hating to sound negative, the left is prepared for this as well. I ask you, why is there a camera at every red light and street corner in the USA?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
AND what will anyone do about it? Nothing just like everything else they get away with!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Dems are just rotten fuqkers, they have no idea of what honor is.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Wasn't there a district in Georgia that received about 900 military ballots and all 900 went for Biden? They don't even hide it anymore!

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The only way is to call your Reps and let them know WE know.
And vote.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
We have a lot of work to do. Things have been allowed to erode to the point that America is almost destroyed. Unless you all want to wake up subjects of Communists then the time to act is now.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 160user, 1936M71, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 55 invisible), 2,594 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,931
Posts18,498,675
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.