Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Originally Posted by add
Something looks really off, proportion-wise.

But, I suspect you already know that...

'add' your an ass and a prick of the first order.

Great rebuttable, there "grizz".

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Which option package did you get? Low mid or high? How's your mileage with the bigger tires. My new powerboost is disappointing mileage wise with stock tires. Claims 24mpg but gets 17.8 so far.

Bb

If the Tremor Package is like the F250/350 for 22 it's only available in the Lariat. Guys that got a Tremor previously could get it in the XLT trim.
I think the Tremor makes more sense in the F150. I have a 22 F250 so I'm not knocking Ford trucks.

On the 2022 F-150 you can get a 400A (~STX), 401A (~XLT) or 402A (~Lariat).

Don't have anything comparing the 400A but here's a video comparing the 401A and 402A. The 402A is great if you have the $$ but the 401A was the best value for me.....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
What a goddam stupidfugk name...Tremor.

Tremor: An involuntary quivering movement.

I wonder if Chevy is going to try to one up them withe their special "Seizure" edition.

Barnard you are a freaking queef and an ass...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I wonder if Chevy is going to try to one up them withe their special "Seizure" edition.

It's the spandex...

Probably.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Nice rides.

I bought a Ranger Tremor back last November

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
Something looks really off, proportion-wise.

But, I suspect you already know that...

'add' your an ass and a prick of the first order.

Great rebuttable, there "grizz".

Awe...GFY addadicktomy. The only thing out of proportion around here is you and your little tea cup puzzy sniveling bitch... Let the man enjoy is truck for fuqks sake. Laffin.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The bfg’s are the best all around wheeling tire there is. I spend 3000 miles a year on high desert nevada trails. Many are lucky to see 1 vehicle a year. Ko2 is the only tire I will use. People saying they suck don’t know $hit from shinola.

Nebraska. Great look, noticed you lifted the back too. So do I. The 18’s are a far better setup than 20 inch wheels. I have a 2.5 level but ended up with a full 3 inches. I run raptor take off wheels with 35 ko2’s. I get a rub at full lock and some suspension compression. Not enough to worry about. Not a lifted truck guy but the extra 4 inches under the truck transforms it off road.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Nice truck. Don't listen to Hotrod Lincoln. I've been to his property. 3/4 of it is nearly unusable as its probably a 15 degree slope and the other portion of it is riddled with junk schitt like old abandoned cars, tractors etc... I think I remember there even being an old rusted ass milling machine sitting out in the weeds behind his house. True story.

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
The bfg’s are the best all around wheeling tire there is. I spend 3000 miles a year on high desert nevada trails. Many are lucky to see 1 vehicle a year. Ko2 is the only tire I will use. People saying they suck don’t know $hit from shinola.

Nebraska. Great look, noticed you lifted the back too. So do I. The 18’s are a far better setup than 20 inch wheels. I have a 2.5 level but ended up with a full 3 inches. I run raptor take off wheels with 35 ko2’s. I get a rub at full lock and some suspension compression. Not enough to worry about. Not a lifted truck guy but the extra 4 inches under the truck transforms it off road.

The back is still stock on mine......

I also just ordered a BAK Revolver X4 aluminum roll-up tonneau cover and a set of wheel-well liners. Should hopefully be good to go after that!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Nice truck you should enjoy it for a long time! The tires, have them siped, if you do any snow and ice driving. Other that that be safe and enjoy you new truck!

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ford needs to come out with a street legal trophy truck and be done...

Me

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

I think Chevy already did

Watch the video of the guy cursing his brand new Chevy “trail boss” that was stuck in a half an inch of snow on a little slope. He was ranting that they should’ve called it the “trail bitch”

😂😂😂

probably came with those duratrac tires, I hate mine, worse tire I've ever had on a truck, cant wait to replace them.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Nice looking truck. Congrats!

I test drove a Raptor awhile back to see what the big deal was. I was unimpressed. My 5.3 at4 sure seemed to have more response and power. I was surprised.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You are right. That was a dick move to fail to suggest that Toyota should launch a special edition "Quiver" model to compete.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Congrats !....the old saying "If you can't say something nice"...Well you know.

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,
F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Originally Posted by SKane
Worst tires known to man...

Your Debbie Downer outlook to nearly everything continues to inch closer to cumminscowboy status. Congrats?

Some of us use our trucks for more than going to home depot. I and several friends tried those and they were junk. Slick on wet roads, slick on ice, terrible in mud, ride like rocks, and always needing rebalancing.

I’m liking mine so far… I’ve been in thick red mud many times last year and this year, Sierra cement, rain……. 🤷🏻‍♂️

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Higginez
Suspension is still rated half ton I believe vs Raptor 9/32 ton. LOL

LOL

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by SKane
Worst tires known to man...

Your Debbie Downer outlook to nearly everything continues to inch closer to cumminscowboy status. Congrats?

Some of us use our trucks for more than going to home depot. I and several friends tried those and they were junk. Slick on wet roads, slick on ice, terrible in mud, ride like rocks, and always needing rebalancing.

You didn't try schit or you wouldn't have that opinion. I've had truck from the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, early 2000's and my current one.

The new trucks are head and shoulders more capable than anything previous. And the do it with comfort.

If your truck was junk in those conditions, you had crap tires and don't know how to drive.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Gristle
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
No one asked I don’t think, but you have the 7.3 gas motor?

Also, the Torsen diff up front? On my ‘21 it’s a Dana Limited Slip

7.3 gas motor only comes in the 250 and 350.

The 150's get the 3.5 Ecoboost which still runs like a scalded dog.

I'm fairly certain the 7.3 will be in my next truck. It will be a while yet, but that's what I'm thinking.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

Well I've met $hit and Shinola. They're both smart enough not to run more than one set of the BFG KO2's before they realized they lost money on the deal. But if you're running them in desert, they're probably OK.

I run 20-30k a year. A lot of it towing, tons of snow, lots of wet, some sand, some gravel, plenty of asphalt, some mud, plenty of rock. Sand is the only place I'd say the BFG's shine. Rock they're OK, snow, mud, and ice, they suck. Well, ice they all suck except straight winter tires. Wet ashpalt, you might as run Goodyear wranglers because they suck on wet roads too, but for a lot less money. No more BFG's for me.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (160user, 1234, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 01Foreman400, 59 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,457
Posts18,489,764
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.