Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by BLG
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

LOL, Your mom don't even squat down in the alley and push the cum out from the last guy before she bends over for the next....Talk about class. Your another one who should have started and ended in a Kleenex.

Steelhead, how many times you been banned here?

Not Steelhead in my opinion. More like Rob Jordan....ish.

No worries. Proven wrong, then attacks people's mother. It's all she's got. I aint sweating an inferior intellect.

Clyde

Could be. A scumbag is a scumbag. No matter which sockpuppet it's using.

Rob Jordan edges out Steelhead for the biggest scumbag though. smile

Steelhead was my guess too. He gave it away with one of his digs.

LOL, I can assure you Paul, I am one of a kind. And I still stand behind my original comments. Slow the vid down to .25 around the .33 mark and watch the left side of the officer and the girls elbow. There was no punch by the girl. The cop yanked the girls arm back across her body knocking off the camera and she moved her head out of the way. When the officer got the girl squared up she started beating on her. If your ok with actions like this from your public servants with no accountability don't cry about living in a police state.That last part is for you rockinbbar.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by asheepdog
Cop needs to be in jail for grabbing a 13 yr old girl like that and punching her in the face.

You are apparently part of the problem, I bet you are a libtard as you are obviously a moron!

Yup, and this is why I always go to jury duty.

So what your saying is, that you go to jury duty with a predetermined mind set that the cops are guilty..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If your ok with actions like this from your public servants with no accountability don't cry about living in a police state.That last part is for you rockinbbar.

I'm sure good with it.

Not sure what video you watched, but that amazon is still fighting and flailing.

Enough force should be used to arrest someone who is breaking the law. That's what's legally allowed. No matter what your dumbassed opinion is.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by texasbatman
Originally Posted by BLG
Apparently alot of dumbasses. yourself included. Still don't excuse the out of control cop.

As a public service I offer this advise to you…grab the cock in your mouth with both hands. This will prevent you from typing more BS….Dumbass

Clyde

My cock is in your mom's mouth, at least she swallows. She should have swallowed you years ago.

You are a classless guy. I am sure you are proud of yourself.

Jim

LOL, Your mom don't even squat down in the alley and push the cum out from the last guy before she bends over for the next....Talk about class. Your another one who should have started and ended in a Kleenex.

My Mother died in 2016 you lowlife scumbag. Mighty brave behind a keyboard. Typical.

Jim

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
madtrapper, gots a fat black granddaughter about the same age, he don't want no cops messin whit her, she his baby-gir, she show granpappy how she can twerk

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
How shocking! Another instance where if the fat little girl had walked away and complied with directions given by law enforcement this would have never happened. She got exactly what she deserved!!!

Actually the cop should have hit her harder and maybe knock some since into her pee sized brain…

Last edited by Springcove; 02/04/22.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by BLG
Apparently alot of dumbasses. yourself included. Still don't excuse the out of control cop.

As a public service I offer this advise to you…grab the cock in your mouth with both hands. This will prevent you from typing more BS….Dumbass

Clyde

My cock is in your mom's mouth, at least she swallows. She should have swallowed you years ago.

You are a classless guy. I am sure you are proud of yourself.

Jim

My Mother died in 2016 you lowlife scumbag. Mighty brave behind a keyboard. Typical.

Jim

Ya, that was a lil rough. Sorry. I usually reserve stuff like that for handy, ribbka and gruff..My Apologies.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ol_mike
madtrapper, gots a fat black granddaughter about the same age, he don't want no cops messin whit her, she his baby-gir, she show granpappy how she can twerk

I watch your granddaughter dancin' on the pole fri nites. Wink.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Only 13? She got big fast! grin

Tarquin
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Cop needs to be in jail for grabbing a 13 yr old girl like that and punching her in the face.

yeah ALL 500 POUNDS OF HER....

give me a friggin break.....

yeah we have a negro problem... incited by democRats.... brain washing them to think they are always right and ALL white people are not...

its not a race issue, its an attitude issue...

Guess you are a democRat Mad Trapper.....Welcome to Mr Ignore Button...ya stupid troll....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

I don't know you, or how old you are.
My daughter is 14, about 5'8" and could likely give that female cop
all she wanted in any fight. Especially one where she has the advantage of first strike and
not worrying about "Polease brutality" There are a lot of older members
here who would want her as a friend.

You see the size of that 13 year old?
Age is no measure of danger, that little heifer(maybe) could cause damage.
No cop, no person, should have to just absorb an attack.

Especially a cop.
An attack on a cop is an attack on the entire society.
The entire system. The parts we as conservatives dislike. And the
parts where we pay these people to keep the animals under control.
It's always been understood. Thats why they have been given lattitude.

What I saw in the video was a cop grab a girl and start beating on her.

What you saw is WHAT YOU WANTED TO SEE.....

Fuquette et VOUS....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Seafire

yeah ALL 500 POUNDS OF HER....

give me a friggin break.....

yeah we have a negro problem... incited by democRats.... brain washing them to think they are always right and ALL white people are not...

its not a race issue, its an attitude issue...

Guess you are a democRat Mad Trapper.....Welcome to Mr Ignore Button...ya stupid troll....

Silencing a point of view you don't agree with, LOL, and you call me a democrat. Maybe your the one who drank the Kool-aid.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Silencing a point of view you don't agree with, LOL, and you call me a democrat. Maybe your the one who drank the Kool-aid.

He has the same right to mute your dumbassed opinions, as you have the right to type them.

Not everyone wants to see you continue to make a fool of yourself here...

But I do.

It never gets old. laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

He has the same right to mute your dumbassed opinions, as you have the right to type them.

But I do.

It never gets old. laugh

No lip from the colored section.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
32 second mark. You can see the officers head deflect from the blow. You can't see the teen's fist/hand hitting her. However it is clear to me that she did.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

But I do.

It never gets old. laugh

Nothing quite makes your point of sticking up for an innocent black girl, than following it with a racist comment in the same thread.

LOL.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

But I do.

It never gets old. laugh

Nothing quite makes your point of sticking up for an innocent black girl, than following it with a racist comment in the same thread.

LOL.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
If the folks in the video had followed that advice there would have been no beatdown.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Crazy what these cops have to deal with every day.

I am MAGA.
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1badf350, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,329 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,703
Posts18,494,295
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.