OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Lots of good ones, but this is definitely my favorite…..LMAO

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I havent listened to much of Rogan.

Made a point to catch the Ron White episode

In the middle of the Andy Stumpf one now.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Never have listened to a whole podcast.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Never have listened to a whole podcast.

Embarrassingly enough, my only exposure to ANY podcast is short clips of the Rogan ones I’ve seen posted here. I get distracted easily.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
So the non stop Joe Rogan fan boying for the last two weeks and no one?

But he’s a hunter!

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
This is funny. Lots of people who never listened to the podcast, now think he’s great because of a couple he put out. If they listen to enough the shine’ll wear off and they will move on.

There were a lot of folks thinking he’d been red pulled, but he freely states himself he’s left of center on almost everything. He’s honest about it. He’s also honest enough to be open minded and have a wide variety of guests.

I think he’s trash though. Opined about open borders, from his perch in a safe, affluent neighborhood. Sure as shît wasn’t opening HIS doors to take in illegal aliens. When he felt the pinch in CA he fled like a bitch. Im not making the argument everyone in CA should stay and go down swinging futilely. But he has a voice and influence. Had he stayed and fought it might (likely) have really made a difference. He’s done far more harm than good as far as hunting imho.

But I really dig his podcast. I don’t listen for his sake, but to hear what his guests have to say. He’s had some awesome ones over the years that span a whole shît ton of topics.

MAGA
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
This is funny. Lots of people who never listened to the podcast, now think he’s great because of a couple he put out. If they listen to enough the shine’ll wear off and they will move on.

There were a lot of folks thinking he’d been red pulled, but he freely states himself he’s left of center on almost everything. He’s honest about it. He’s also honest enough to be open minded and have a wide variety of guests.

I think he’s trash though. Opined about open borders, from his perch in a safe, affluent neighborhood. Sure as shît wasn’t opening HIS doors to take in illegal aliens. When he felt the pinch in CA he fled like a bitch. Im not making the argument everyone in CA should stay and go down swinging futilely. But he has a voice and influence. Had he stayed and fought it might (likely) have really made a difference. He’s done far more harm than good as far as hunting imho.

But I really dig his podcast. I don’t listen for his sake, but to hear what his guests have to say. He’s had some awesome ones over the years that span a whole shît ton of topics.

Honestly that earns him some respect for sure. At least he understands there's more than one viewpoint and isn't scared to give a platform for alternating
opinions. Shutting down the other side, whether from the right or left, stinks of fear and censorship.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I've listened to a bunch. I like his episodes with other comedians.

The ones where he's high as hell are great.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Honestly that earns him some respect for sure. At least he understands there's more than one viewpoint and isn't scared to give a platform for alternating
opinions. Shutting down the other side, whether from the right or left, stinks of fear and censorship.

And he’s not doing it to try and break into the market. He has fûck you money, and owns the genre. I could be wrong, but I think he’s honestly intellectually curious and it shows.

Down the road could he shift right of center? Maybe. Listen to his stuff from years past and co trash/compare and a guy might think so. But I’d not hold my breath.

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I scroll through the list every couple weeks and pick out a guest that sounds interesting. SC Gywne and the lady that escaped North Korea stick out as some interesting interviews. Sometimes I might go a couple months and not listen to any and other times I'll have a couple downloaded ready to go. Makes a drive go much quicker.

I almost never listen to comedians and rarely the MMA guys which he has quite a few of them on. The Francis Nagannou interview was a good one though.

IC B3

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
71 episodes just removed today

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I've listened to a bunch. I like his episodes with other comedians.

The ones where he's high as hell are great.

Ha, I hate those ones (mostly). They talk shop too much and I could honestly not give a flying fûck about the comedy business. One notable exception are his earlier episodes with Ron White, they were great. The last one notsomuch. The ones with Bill Burr are pretty good.

They are nearly all lib pieces of shît and their commentary and jokes show it.

MAGA
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I liked the one w/ Jordan Peterson, it had some of the slow swimmers on here jumping backwards through their arseholesgrin Rogan is a clever entertainer but hardly a scholar of anything more than social media marketing. He fools the right while living on the left.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Limomaker
71 episodes just removed today

normal expiration date or "controversial" content (censorship)?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It's just entertainment. I'm not looking to get my political jollies off of it.

Yeah he's half libertarian/half liberal. Way better entertainment than anything on TV these days, which is half the posts on this forum.

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Not sure if was Spotify choice or his, no statements yet.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Sounds like they’re caving into the pressure.
I’m guessing this will lead up to him having more time to commit to his liberal causes? And hunt more. LMAO…

Last edited by jackmountain; 02/04/22.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Never have listened to any podcast.

Fixed. That said, my youngest and eldest sons enjoy some to include Rogain.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It says more about our Republican leadership than anything. Two years of Covid fascism and we get Ron Johnson's "panel"? Some pot smoking liberal just outdid our entire party. Republicans could unite against this tyranny and take all the credit. Instead, the vast majority think mass vaccination is good, then whisper they're against the mandates.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by erikj
It says more about our Republican leadership than anything. Two years of Covid fascism and we get Ron Johnson's "panel"? Some pot smoking liberal just outdid our entire party. Republicans could unite against this tyranny and take all the credit. Instead, the vast majority think mass vaccination is good, then whisper they're against the mandates.

Spot on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

217 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 300_savage, 28 invisible), 2,147 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,501
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.