Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
T
For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth. He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.

(Psalm 33:4-5)

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

GB1

T
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
T
"Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked."

(Psalm 97:10)

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

T
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
T
"35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

More than conquerors! Amen!

Brother Keith

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hallelujah!!!

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen!!!

Jim

IC B2

T
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
T
(Colossians 1:27)

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Christ in you supplies everything you are lacking in this life for the next.

Last edited by the_shootist; 03/05/22.

Brother Keith

T
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
T
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. (Isaiah 53:3 -4)

Brother Keith

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Those are all wonderful verses.

Here's a few that the Lord led me to this morning.

I was reading 1 Chronicles 21 when I noticed something for the first time in verse 26.

"And David built there an altar unto the LORD, and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings, and called upon the LORD; and he answered him from heaven by fire upon the altar of burnt offering."

I don't remember noticing that before, the part about God sending fire from heaven to consume the offering, answering David's prayer. Then I recalled another passage about God consuming a sacrifice in the same way when Elijah prayed, but couldn't for the life of me remember where to find it. At that moment I opened exactly to 1 Kings 18 and the Lord brought my eyes immediately to verse 38!

"Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench."

Upon reading 39,

"And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The LORD, he is the God; the LORD, he is the God."

He took me directly to 24!

"And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the LORD: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken."

I'm blown away by the way the Lord was directing my morning devotion. Needless to say, there's more to say, but I'll limit this to the topic at hand. The LORD, He is God....and He sure is good!

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 03/30/22.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hallelujah!

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen.

Jim

IC B3

T
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by texasbatman
Amen.

Jim

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high: (Heb 1:3)

,,,,, When he had BY HIMSELF ....... He doesn't need Our help, just our obedience.

Brother Keith

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Beautiful Truth!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
T
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
T
Glad to see you posting here, Bro Rick. Puts me in mind of the old days when Christ at the Campfire was still going strong. Hope all is going well foryouand yours.

Brother Keith

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (219DW, 1234, 2500HD, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 57 invisible), 2,433 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,796
Posts18,496,236
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.