-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 24 1 2 3 4 23 24
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Joe Rogan does some good on his podcasts, but I always keep in mind his voting habits. He should stick to UFO's and Sasquatch.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

U
U
Hey @jackmountain random question but did you ever sell that browning 22?

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by tylerw02
“A lot of people think a Clinton-Obama or Obama-Clinton pairing would be a dream ticket in November, but for that to happen one of them has to be willing to serve as number two. Until that time, it’s going to be very interesting,”
-Donald J. Trump

“A lot of people” think.

I don’t think that shows what you think it does.
Did Trump donate to democrats? I’m sure he did. It’s called legal bribery and every business has to do it.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by User12334
Hey @jackmountain random question but did you ever sell that browning 22?

No.

U
U
Bounce to your 22 thread we can talk about it there 👍

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by tylerw02
“A lot of people think a Clinton-Obama or Obama-Clinton pairing would be a dream ticket in November, but for that to happen one of them has to be willing to serve as number two. Until that time, it’s going to be very interesting,”
-Donald J. Trump

“A lot of people” think.

I don’t think that shows what you think it does.
Did Trump donate to democrats? I’m sure he did. It’s called legal bribery and every business has to do it.

He thought. He voted for Clinton in the primary, Obama in the general.

Then of Clinton as SoS:

“Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her."

-Donald J. Trump

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Lol now who's the fan boy jack?

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Lol now who's the fan boy jack?

Uhhhh, you? Did Trump say he voted left in every single thing but gun control?

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I love Rogans pod cast. I feel He’s pretty open minded, has great dialogue and great people on his show. I never felt he discriminates against either side.
He has people From all walks of life and some episodes are simply amazing! He may lean left but that doesn’t mean I’m going to hate the guy. I do feel he has been giving in a bit lately by the pressure of left wing media giants. But really, he’s laughing all the way to the bank with $100 million.
The fact my left wing neighbor can’t stand him and won’t even watch him, sounds just like some of you on here. It Is little ignorant and scary. You’re no better than the extreme left. Especially if you haven’t watched even one of his show to form this hate.
Extreme from left and right is not good for anyone.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Dre
I love Rogans pod cast. I feel He’s pretty open minded, has great dialogue and great people on his show. I never felt he discriminates against either side.
He has people From all walks of life and some episodes are simply amazing! He may lean left but that doesn’t mean I’m going to hate the guy. I do feel he has been giving in a bit lately by the pressure of left wing media giants. But really, he’s laughing all the way to the bank with $100 million.
The fact my left wing neighbor can’t stand him and won’t even watch him, sounds just like some of you on here. It Is little ignorant and scary. You’re no better than the extreme left. Especially if you haven’t watched even one of his show to form this hate.

Exactly

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Dre

Exactly

Dre said he voted for Obama in a thread this week.I’m not surprised you agree with him.
That is correct isn’t it Dre, you voted for Obama?
LMAO

Last edited by jackmountain; 02/05/22.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Voting left in everything but gun control is not “leaning left”
It’s a leftist that likes guns.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Mjgbalt,
Serious question. When you fantasize about Joe, are you the aggressor or the victim in the prison shower rape?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Oh. Now I can see your open mind and fact based argument. yep.

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dre

Exactly

Dre said he voted for Obama in a thread this week.I’m not surprised you agree with him.
LMAO

I did. I admitted it. Go back and look, I’m not hidding it or denying it. I got fooled his first term. Wanted to believe the guy. Not my brightest moment in the past. But I can’t change it.
I’m sure you and other fire members are perfect and never did anything in the past that bit you in the a*s.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh. Now I can see your open mind and fact based argument. yep.

Did you vote for Obama like Dre above?

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Dre

Exactly

LMAO

I did. I admitted it. Go back and look, I’m not hidding it or denying it. I got fooled his first term. Wanted to believe the guy. Not my brightest moment in the past. But I can’t change it.
I’m sure you and other fire members are perfect and never did anything in the past that bit you in the a*s.

I have done more stupid scheit in my life than probably 95% of the posters on here.
I have never in my life voted for a liberal candidate in an election at any level. Im a gun loving, govt hating conservative to my core and always have been.
Your mileage obviously varies.
Your vote for Obama cost me and everyone else 8 years of stagnation, a completely destroyed health care system, the destruction of our labor market and many other things.
That’s not an oooopsie! Sorry guys!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
so the dumb [bleep] apologizes to Spotify, and agrees to nice. Spotify repays that by removing 70 of his podcasts. laughing

Sam......

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Nope. If you read any of my posts you'd know I am the farthest thing from an Obama fan.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
That's as far as I am conversing with someone who refuses to think and attacks by creating a weird homosexual scenario.

Page 2 of 24 1 2 3 4 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

54 members (6mmbrfan, 10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 907brass, 808outdoors, 8 invisible), 14,377 guests, and 1,127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,998
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.