Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jeeezz...

Sometimes I wish I had the spare time some of you guys must have. But if all I did was waste it fretting over stuff that didn't involve me, I'm glad I don't.

Some folks do get their feeling hurt mighty easy.

Black Cows Matter!
GB1

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by LDHunter
Tracks,

What makes you think the buyer suggested the settlement?

$bob$

I'll answer that for you...by quoting the buyer's first post.

Originally Posted by Jkob
Well, I decided to cut my losses at this point and asked for a refund of $40 because that is what it would have cost me to ship it back and he agreed.

Originally Posted by LDHunter

Spell it out for me like I'm a six year old.
$bob$

Obviously that's what it's going to take....Let me spell it out.

S-T-F-U a-n-d g-e-t a L-I-F-E!

This thread is done!

Jkob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Alright, enough already.

I posted this thread originally only to vent and to warn. I felt, and that is the correct term, felt that I had been screwed on this deal as it was NOT as described. I did not want to take it any further for fear of getting too much deeper into this deal.

The bottom line, whether or not I was bitching about the seller or not, I was only trying to warn the others of my reluctance to ever do a deal with this guy again and didn't want others in the same boat as me.

+Professional member American Custom Gunmakers Guild
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
matgyver,

Better watch that blood pressure guy... You're gonna pop a cork... <LOL>

Folks,

I think I've made my point. The people that supported Nathanial have shown their true colors and have shown the guys that operate on the honor system who they are.

The people that lost their temper and started with personal attacks have branded themselves as hotheads.

Mission accomplished.... Beam me up Scottie... <LOL AGAIN>

$bob$

Many who have freedom have no idea where they got it....
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Jkob
Alright, enough already.

I posted this thread originally only to vent and to warn. I felt, and that is the correct term, felt that I had been screwed on this deal as it was NOT as described. I did not want to take it any further for fear of getting too much deeper into this deal.

The bottom line, whether or not I was bitching about the seller or not, I was only trying to warn the others of my reluctance to ever do a deal with this guy again and didn't want others in the same boat as me.

Thanks for the heads-up. It really helped to illustrate the intentions of many here on the 'fire, as well as of the fella you dealt with. Hope you can get the mis-represented rifle fixed-up and that you don't lose too much on it. Now that a Lawyer is involved (In the thread), nothing good can come of it... shocked

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

IC B2

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

115 members (69sportfury, 17CalFan, Akhutr, 450yukon, 375sunrise, 907brass, 13 invisible), 1,542 guests, and 1,043 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,526
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.