Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Putin has stated repeatedly that the purpose of his military buildup is to stop the installation of nuclear weapons/missiles by NATO. Same situation as the Cuban Missile Crisis. I don't blame him a bit. I cheered when Trump pulled out of NATO. Corrupt to the core organization. Biden hopped right back in. It's his home turf... Disgusting human being should be hanged.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
I pray that Ukraine becomes another Afghanistan for Putin. In regards to the plight of Ukraine, I care about them as much as I care about the Tutsi and Hutus.

Wishing both sides best wishes. Two grossly corrupt countries killing each other. Yawn.

Afghanistan didn't have 4,000 nuclear weapons.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Its about time for some woke soldiers to die under woke commander’s watch.

Fugg.....

What a thing to say.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
I pray that Ukraine becomes another Afghanistan for Putin. In regards to the plight of Ukraine, I care about them as much as I care about the Tutsi and Hutus.

Wishing both sides best wishes. Two grossly corrupt countries killing each other. Yawn.

Afghanistan didn't have 4,000 nuclear weapons.

And corruot countries dont necessarily have corrupt people.

How corrupt is the US regarding the 2020 elections and Piglosis insider trading and Jan 6th FF event? I count VP, Congress, SC, DOJ, DOS, Governors, Atty Generals, MSM......
whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/07/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
What I think matters not a whit. What is going to be will be. But nothing good will come from US troops in Ukraine, or anywhere close by. This country stands to get a real education about how bad things can get in a war with Russia. The worst thing is, we will deserve it, for sitting here letting the weakest, most immoral scum we could find run our nation into such a spot. This is our country. We need to get up and act like the bosses we are, and fix this mess, before it fixes us.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Its about time for some woke soldiers to die under woke commander’s watch.

Fugg.....

What a thing to say.

I don’t disagree with you but being comfortable in mommas womb doesn’t give you a reference point on what kinda day it is.

I hope they start drafting for a multi theater conflict, the woke troops at the front lines.

They can tell the Russians troops all about it until the wind rushes from their severed esophagus

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 02/07/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I feel for the people that live in the Ukraine but why should the United States get involved in another engagement that may end in American blood being spilled and nothing accomplished? biden will not commit to backing Putin down. No democrat and 99% of the republicans will either. I know of only one man that would or could at this point and he was cheated out of office. So why get involved?

Not our job. If Trump were in office this would not be happening.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
What I think matters not a whit. What is going to be will be. But nothing good will come from US troops in Ukraine, or anywhere close by. This country stands to get a real education about how bad things can get in a war with Russia. The worst thing is, we will deserve it. .

BS. We dont deserve it. We paid the traitors well to keep us from this brand of hell.

RE: "This country stands to get a real education about how bad things can get in a war with Russia."

Which is just what Bidet, Zero, Killary and their puppetmasters want. Depopulation by any means and financial and economic destruction to bring in the cabals NWO economic reset.

They are pushing forward with the previous 16 year plan to destroy America with 8 years of Zero and 8 years of Killery, albeit with Bidet and 4 years late.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is why we shouldn't. We created it.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This has nothing to do with the “United States” people. It has everything to do with what the globalist warpig slave masters tell you to do.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I feel for the people that live in the Ukraine but why should the United States get involved in another engagement that may end in American blood being spilled and nothing accomplished? biden will not commit to backing Putin down. No democrat and 99% of the republicans will either. I know of only one man that would or could at this point and he was cheated out of office. So why get involved?

Not our job. If Trump were in office this would not be happening.

Exactly

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Sure are a lotta' hot Ukrainian chicks, seems like a good reason.

One thing's for sure though, I don't believe a damn thing .gov or the MSM is telling us.

Whole heartedly agree. We almost went to a nuclear war over Russia parking middles in our back yard. We/NATO have been consistently pushing closer to Russias borders. They wanting to create a buffer between themselves and the perceived military threat of NATO Allie’s is pretty understandable.

Comparing Ukraine to Afghanistan is stupid. Forgetting that we suffered the same fate there is equally as stupid.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You act like you even have a vote

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

We will come Nov.

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
The only justification I've ever understood for the US to be meddling in other countries came to me from a damn movie. Red Dawn.

The scenario was that we didn't intervene when bad folks took over other countries. Later, we were surrounded by or enemies, had few allies, & TSHTF.

Now, we could intervene and help our cause from a world standpoint, but it don't matter cause we have so many problems right here at home, that if we don't clean up our own backyard it won't matter what the rest of the world comes to. We will be defeated from within.

Then, Ukraine, or all the rest won't mean a damn thing.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No we shouldn't.

We have more then enough unsolved problems between our own shores.

The world's problems should not rest on the shoulders of our service members.

Maybe our country should fix its own problems before muddling in the affairs of others for once.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same... President Ronald Reagan
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Not because of the vigilant right, because they may allow it. Thats it and its been it for 75 years or more.

Bout time folk wake up and realize the dynasty of the folks that control the world

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 02/07/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't know if this enters into it or not but there are people in positions of power who think the world is severely overpopulated. Nuclear warfare would be a way to substantially reduce world population very quickly. Dont know if those same people are willing to suffer the global catastrophe that would result. Maybe they are.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Hunter get all of his money out of there

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The only reason D.C. cares about Ukraine is because it's a great money laundering point. It's corrupt, and it's easy to extract the billions in aid we give them put the back door.

F Ukraine. Let Russia have it.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 52 invisible), 2,240 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,254
Posts18,486,296
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.