Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I feel the same way , very proud of them. My evenings lately have been bringing my wife and kids up to speed as to what has been done and accomplished by these inspiring people.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Many of us are watching.

Last edited by szihn; 02/09/22.
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R

Originally Posted by RAS
As I watch this story of the trucker protest unfold, I can’t but help the building admiration of the Canadian truckers who planned and put this all together.

In a world of sheep, it’s relieving to see that some people still believe in freedom and are willing to do something about it other than talk.

You should feel proud that your country has people like that. They are an inspiration to many people across the globe.

I grew up on the US side of the Canadian border. I have friends who are Canadian. We would poke fun at each other for this or that about each other’s country. Not today. Today, I tip my hat to the Canadian truckers who said enough is enough.

After all the struggles, they deserve some credit. This is a good inspiration, and it should also be an inspiration to all folks in here.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RAS
As I watch this story of the trucker protest unfold, I can’t but help the building admiration of the Canadian truckers who planned and put this all together.

In a world of sheep, it’s relieving to see that some people still believe in freedom and are willing to do something about it other than talk.

You should feel proud that your country has people like that. They are an inspiration to many people across the globe.
Today, I tip my hat to the Canadian truckers who said enough is enough.

Absolutely!

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
RAS & all our US friends;
Good afternoon to you all, I trust that wherever this finds you in the world that you are well and those who matter to you are also healthy

I'm just down from a mountain lake ice fishing and had a quick look into the 'Fire before heading out to deliver a newly barreled .350 Rem Mag "magic wand" that's been a project for a buddy, saw this and felt I had to say something.

First off I'm not in any way, shape or form suggesting I speak for any other Canadian besides this little old grey bearded fellow, please understand that.

Secondly, I'm truly touched and humbled by the outpouring of goodwill, support and prayer from our friends south of the medicine line. Somehow merely saying a heartfelt "Thank you" seems profoundly inadequate, you know?

For sure though, thank you all so much.

At the risk of asking this too often, I'd respectfully request any who believe in prayer, positive thoughts or your choice truly, to pray for or think about those who are there in the convoys such as our own Nashville and his BIL.

I've been praying for them to receive wisdom, discernment and peace with whatever outcome we're in for. All of us up here could use that truly.

Thanks so much again and God bless.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Every country should be so blessed to have citizen ambassadors like you, Dwayne.

God bless the Truckers' efforts on behalf of freedom everywhere. Amen.

And may they be ever protected from the evil scourge of getting turd-oo on their boots. ;-{>8

Send em a few bucks, eh.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BC30cal
RAS & all our US friends;
Good afternoon to you all, I trust that wherever this finds you in the world that you are well and those who matter to you are also healthy

I'm just down from a mountain lake ice fishing and had a quick look into the 'Fire before heading out to deliver a newly barreled .350 Rem Mag "magic wand" that's been a project for a buddy, saw this and felt I had to say something.

First off I'm not in any way, shape or form suggesting I speak for any other Canadian besides this little old grey bearded fellow, please understand that.

Secondly, I'm truly touched and humbled by the outpouring of goodwill, support and prayer from our friends south of the medicine line. Somehow merely saying a heartfelt "Thank you" seems profoundly inadequate, you know?

For sure though, thank you all so much.

At the risk of asking this too often, I'd respectfully request any who believe in prayer, positive thoughts or your choice truly, to pray for or think about those who are there in the convoys such as our own Nashville and his BIL.

I've been praying for them to receive wisdom, discernment and peace with whatever outcome we're in for. All of us up here could use that truly.

Thanks so much again and God bless.

Dwayne

Dwayne, good afternoon, I trust you had your usual fine fishing adventure this morning?

I must, humbly, disagree with something you said: thanks is not only enough, but maybe even be a little misplaced. It is us who are in your intrepid country-men's debt, for lifting our spirits and showing there is yet a way.

As I was doing chores on the farm today and loading the truck, it occurred to me that the current situation is much like parents finally getting fed up with the teenagers they have indulged for far too long and let them pretend that their wild imaginations and undeveloped, but ardently held, opinions are worth listening to. It's like the parents said "enough with your silly nonsense, shut up, you're on your own, get out of the house, get a job, and see how you like life without us to blame, or to mooch from.

Anyways just some idle thoughts, thank you for keeping us posted on the events.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
My prayers to all of our conservative brothers and sisters north of the border.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by akasparky
Canadian citizens are not so divided, they can show power when needed.

U.S. citizens, not so much anymore.

Last I saw a successful show of strength in the U.S. where they fought like hell and got their way was the BLM movement.

Always been strength in unity, lots of folks have just forgotten how it's done.

I have long considered “diversity” as an insidious and intentional counter to “unity”. Building little enclaves of groups that have no spirit of unity or desire to “pull together” with any save their own is a sure way to instill control without even the need for any overt oppression.

And to our trucker friends up north, thank you for your direct and personal sacrifice, and for reminding us how…

Last edited by OMCHamlin; 02/09/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How does one send $100 U.S. dollars to fund the fuel the courageous truckers are burning and know it will get to them? Most of us are not broke and could afford $100. Think what a statement that could make if the 24HCF gathered $100K for fuel. Most any time we have 1000 logged in, all it would take is $100 apiece. It is time to put up or shut up. As soon s I can be assured they'll get it I'm sending it.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have always admired the accomplishments of my American friends, either as individuals, or as a Nation, so its right back at you with a heartfelt thank you.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I now have nothing but respect and admiration for our brave Northern neighbors who’ve stood up for freedom!

They are an inspiration to us all!

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I’ve been watching videos posted on YouTube by real Canadian patriots who are part of the convoy. It is refreshing to hear and see that there are many freedom loving people in Canada.

#FJT in the bung with a hot poker.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
What, no Steve?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Government’s can not stand peaceful protest! Thank you Canada for showing the world how to do things in the correct way and not destroy it. I hope eventually we will do the same in the U.S.A. and finally put a stop to all of the chaotic illegal stuff our government is doing and causing!!!

RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Elon Musk was right.

Canadian truckers rule

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
How does one send $100 U.S. dollars to fund the fuel the courageous truckers are burning and know it will get to them? Most of us are not broke and could afford $100. Think what a statement that could make if the 24HCF gathered $100K for fuel. Most any time we have 1000 logged in, all it would take is $100 apiece. It is time to put up or shut up. As soon s I can be assured they'll get it I'm sending it.

I second this motion.

TTT for the attention this deserves.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
here is their donation site - please donate whatever you can for a good cause.

https://givesendgo.com/freedomconvoy2022

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
here is their donation site - please donate whatever you can for a good cause.

https://givesendgo.com/freedomconvoy2022

Can we be sure this will get to the truckers for fuel? I don't like their mention of what they will do with leftover funds. Those truckers can use every nickel. I am going to check into this outfit and see how much they rake off. If it is legitimate I will send my share.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

167 members (280shooter, 1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 16 invisible), 1,594 guests, and 929 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,334
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.