Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Redneck
I think just the opposite......they're gonna relax all rules/mandates.........UNTIL after the election in hopes of staving off the firestorm so they can immediately re-install their onerous controls right after...

This, if it’s not obvious you aren’t watching the news. Jag needs to relax with the conspiracy theory stuff. All the blue states are relaxing, or at least most of them now.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I think just the opposite......they're gonna relax all rules/mandates.........UNTIL after the election in hopes of staving off the firestorm so they can immediately re-install their onerous controls right after...

I agree.

I am MAGA.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Yep. There's a new flavor of the month out - an Omicron "more contagious sub-variety". Should be good for another 6 months to a year of tyranny

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by bruinruin
They'll drastically reduce or drop mandates about 1-2 months before the election, claiming victory over covid and patting themselves on the back for a job well done. A form of buying votes.

This is exactly what I think will happen too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep. We’re what, 9 months out?

Theyre gonna play nice until then. Be the heroes that beat the pandemic, brought jobs back, etc. All 🦄 and 🌈.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gsganzer
They'll drastically reduce or drop mandates about 1-2 months before the election, claiming victory over covid and patting themselves on the back for a job well done. A form of buying votes.

It works out seasonally, too. The more liberal states tend to be in the northeast, where case numbers will drop due to people being outdoors. Libs will eat up the victory over the virus. In the more conservative south, people will often be indoors trying to beat the heat when possible, resulting in more cases. The lefties will point at the DeSantis type leaders and issue a, "task, tsk" over perceived failure to take proper precautions.

It's exactly what played out last year. Florida cases rose, while cases in the cooler states dropped in the warmer weather.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

This is honestly insane. He said he has no plans to end the mask mandate and he is not with his mask. Does he think his people are stupid?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Rigdid

This is honestly insane. He said he has no plans to end the mask mandate and he is not with his mask. Does he think his people are stupid?

Well, his people are dumbasses like Jell0, Calledumb, Sickermore, Gayghost, sac, JiminTenn, PlowboyTim, WadeinBrown, Twirler etc, so yes, they are stupid.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by cfran

This, if it’s not obvious you aren’t watching the news. Jag needs to relax with the conspiracy theory stuff. All the blue states are relaxing, or at least most of them now.

So you guys think Biden is bussing and flying tens of thousands of single fighting age middle eastern men into all areas of the US to get their illegal vote. You think that the only reason he has open borders and over a million illegals a year coming in is for their vote?

You dont think mean enough. This is war. The lives and welfare of Bolsheviks all over the world requires them to win. Was Rush a conspiracy theorist. He said Trump is up against the richest families in the world and he would only have one shot. Kennedy started the task against tge secret societies and not only did he die but the Kennedy Curse had many die. If Trump and family wrrent under military protection he and his would already be dead.

Many people on the Fire are aware of ALL this. They just don't feel like dealing with a bunch of guys who suck the MSM line and are too blind or dont do the research to connect the dots.

Biden has started floating the fall elections wont be fair because congress didnt pass their constitutionally illegal vote rules in the Build Back Better bill. Why is he floating that this falls elections will be fraudulent? Because he knows they are going to be hit by Ques predicted Red Wave.

Why has Piglosi and Mooshell been floating that regardless of whatever happens they must do whatEVER it takes to defend and protect and save the democracy. They see Ques Red Wave coming too and are letting us know they arent going to be leaving office Jan 4 after the Nov election.

Why do you think 29 Ds already are dropping out of this falls races. Red Wave coming.

Now, why does a govt hire mercenaries?

Do you think they might want to be having some muzzy and hispanic and Antifa and BLM anarchists raising hell during the elections in appropriate areas to keep Rs from voting? Or how about before the elections to get people to apply for mail in ballots?

Do you think those mercenaries might fight like hell if promised citizenship if the Ds win?

Do you think the military might be needed to quell such actions or physically move some Ds and maybe Rinos out of office?

What if the Rs were to win big and placed Trump as Speaker of The House? Couldnt the House vote to impeach Bidet and Hairass? Couldnt the R senate then vote to find them guilty?

Wouldnt that put Trump back in the WH?

I dont think thats going to happen but all is fair, evidently, in war.

I think due to the destruction being done to this country by thecDs and Rinos Trump and tge Military will have to move before thenn.

Is it a conspiracy theory if Trump has indicated that possiblity?

I guess if you listen closely to this interview you will get to see why conspiracy theorists only believe what Trump is saying.

Strange, the MSM calls him a conspiracy guy because he believes the election was stolen.

Wouldn't that make a lot of Patriotic Americans conspiracy theorists?

You evident belive what the MSM crew says. Those pukes are the real conspiracy pukes. They have conspired for decades to lead us astray with their commie BS and lies.

The top conspiracist was William Casey, head of the C_A who, in 1981 said they would know they had acvomplished their job well when what every American believed wascwrong.

Now, we know our Govt is full of crooks. You want to tell me how you can try and figure out the truth about what is going on without considering some ideas the Cummunist Playbook explained to their folks how to trash? Any of the peoples ideas about was really going on is to label those people with the derogatory term "Conspiracy Theorist". Works almost as well as calling people racist.

Many on the Fire have learned that lessen well.

https://world-wire.com/kash-patels-full-interview-with-donald-trump/

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/09/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What a dooosh.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gsganzer

It works out seasonally, too. The more liberal states tend to be in the northeast, where case numbers will drop due to people being outdoors. Libs will eat up the victory over the virus. In the more conservative south, people will often be indoors trying to beat the heat when possible, resulting in more cases. The lefties will point at the DeSantis type leaders and issue a, "task, tsk" over perceived failure to take proper precautions.

It's exactly what played out last year. Florida cases rose, while cases in the cooler states dropped in the warmer weather.

Its the Pigeon on the chessboard scenario - where the pigeon walks around knocking over pieces, shi**ing on the board, and struts around acting like the winner of the game.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
What a dooosh.

Now theres a clue as to why the other guys with a clue wont talk to you. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
I think the deep state cabal and DNC are going to want their anarchists faces covered to protect their identities, just like in the pervious riots.
If only the anarchists wear masks it will be pretty easy for LEO to single them out.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by MadMooner
They’re easing indoor and school mask mandates across the country.

Even places like CA, CN, OR, NJ…..

Our governor laps up what ever Cali puts down so hoping he follows suit soon. It’s ducking lame.

Its a head fake im thinking, MM. Training. The master gives the dog a bone at times.

Depends on whether or not another variant comes along and who / how many it seems to affect. I think the next round will be here in early spring, won't wait 'til after the election, so regardless of party, whoever is in charge is going to get the black eye of return to masks. I can be all bent out of shape over it or simply breath in, breath out, and enjoy seeing human faces for a little while. There's enough stress, enough pissed off in the world. I don't need it. Seeing people smile, interact with facial expressions, not just middle finger "turn signals" ... I'm good with that for a while.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by MadMooner
They’re easing indoor and school mask mandates across the country.

Even places like CA, CN, OR, NJ…..

Our governor laps up what ever Cali puts down so hoping he follows suit soon. It’s ducking lame.

Its a head fake im thinking, MM. Training. The master gives the dog a bone at times.

Depends on whether or not another variant comes along and who / how many it seems to affect. I think the next round will be here in early spring, won't wait 'til after the election, so regardless of party, whoever is in charge is going to get the black eye of return to masks. I can be all bent out of shape over it or simply breath in, breath out, and enjoy seeing human faces for a little while. There's enough stress, enough pissed off in the world. I don't need it. Seeing people smile, interact with facial expressions, not just middle finger gestures ... I'm good with that for a while.

Tom

I agree that there will probably be another variant BEFORE the election. Before they start the riots.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
What a dooosh.

So, OP, when do you think Trump will be back in the WH?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
I guess Dan Scovino is a freaking conspiracy theorist.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
We will be put on lockdown right before mid term elections. That way all of the votes will have to be mailed in AGAIN!

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Buck720
We will be put on lockdown right before mid term elections. That way all of the votes will have to be mailed in AGAIN!

You may have a point there.

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Omicron is quickly bringing us to herd immunity and will happen in time for FJB to claim he defeated the virus just as promised. Who knows how they plan to cheat. But they do.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

388 members (160user, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 34 invisible), 2,028 guests, and 1,057 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,374
Posts18,488,432
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.