Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
He has a nickname for everyone - just like Limbaugh did.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-went-old-crow-mitch-043845378.html

Last edited by tpcollins; 02/09/22.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
President Trump is far too kind.

McConnell is a traitor.He is married to a ChiComm and took millions from his wife's father.In turn McConnell swayed legislation to favor China and to prevent legislation which would penalize China for their obvious manipulation of their currency.

Mitch McConnell is a traitor.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I have a far less kind name for his sorry ass. McConnell should’ve been gone twenty years ago. He’s long ago worn his welcome out.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
He and his ilk need tar and feathers.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Mitch McConnell is a traitor Mitch McConnell is a traitorMitch McConnell is a traitor McConnell is a traitor McConnell is a traitor McConnell is a traitorMcConnell is a traitor

👍👍👍🤬🤬🤬

Last edited by shootem; 02/09/22.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Good. Did he tell him to change his diaper too? I ain't clicking on a yahoo link.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Good. Did he tell him to change his diaper too? I ain't clicking on a yahoo link.

😂😂 So hilarious. Calling him an Old crow is so perfect for him. Lol

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Heckle or Jeckle???

( yeah I know they was magpies)

Last edited by kaywoodie; 02/09/22.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rte

McConnell is a traitor.He is married to a ChiComm and took millions from his wife's father.In turn McConnell swayed legislation to favor China and to prevent legislation which would penalize China for their obvious manipulation of their currency.

I don't like him either, but that's complete bullschit.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Fugk yayhoo. Stil no comments allowed. They can shove themselves up their ass.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I looked mitchy up on Wiki just to prove to myself that he was a lawyer, YEP, if I'm not batting 1000 on this, I'm close.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Should just call him turkey neck

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
McConnel is a post turtle.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by rte

Mitch McConnell has enabled some of the super wealthy, including the Chinese Communists and the Russian Oligarchs by virtue of the court nominations and confirmations he made and approved. Many of the court nominees come recommended by the Federalist Society and the Heritage Foundation which are funded by billionaires.

Nepotism is also part of McConnel's portfolio of corruption.In May 2019, McConnell's brother-in-law Gordon Hartogensis, who is married to Chao's sister Grace, was confirmed by the U.S. Senate as director of the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, a part of the Labor Department.

Elaine Chao-McConnell used her cabinet position to further Chinese interests by steering money away from American shipbuilders,ports and shipping companies which continued to weaken the ship building industry where Chinese had been going gang-busters.

The Chao's run a shipping company with deep ties to political elite in China, where most of the company's business takes place. Mitch McConnell's re-election campaigns have received more than $1 million in contributions from his wife's family family .Elaine Chao's family shipping company has received hundreds of millions of dollars in loan commitments from a bank run by the Chinese government.

Elaine Chao's sister, Angela Chao, is the current CEO of Foremost which has close ties to the Communist Party.

When Elaine Chao became transportation secretary, the agency cut programs intended to stabilize the financially troubled maritime industry in the United States.She cut funding for federal grants to small commercial shipyards and domestic shipbuilders.Her agency's budget has also tried to slash spending for a grant program that helps keep 60 American-flagged ships in service and tried to scale back plans to buy new ships that would train Americans as crew members. In China, Ms. Chao's family has paid for scholarships and a ship simulator to train Chinese seamen.

You should read more and post less of your own bullschitt.lol

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by rte

Mitch McConnell has enabled some of the super wealthy, including the Chinese Communists and the Russian Oligarchs by virtue of the court nominations and confirmations he made and approved. Many of the court nominees come recommended by the Federalist Society and the Heritage Foundation which are funded by billionaires.

Nepotism is also part of McConnel's portfolio of corruption.In May 2019, McConnell's brother-in-law Gordon Hartogensis, who is married to Chao's sister Grace, was confirmed by the U.S. Senate as director of the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, a part of the Labor Department.

Elaine Chao-McConnell used her cabinet position to further Chinese interests by steering money away from American shipbuilders,ports and shipping companies which continued to weaken the ship building industry where Chinese had been going gang-busters.

The Chao's run a shipping company with deep ties to political elite in China, where most of the company's business takes place. Mitch McConnell's re-election campaigns have received more than $1 million in contributions from his wife's family family .Elaine Chao's family shipping company has received hundreds of millions of dollars in loan commitments from a bank run by the Chinese government.

Elaine Chao's sister, Angela Chao, is the current CEO of Foremost which has close ties to the Communist Party.

When Elaine Chao became transportation secretary, the agency cut programs intended to stabilize the financially troubled maritime industry in the United States.She cut funding for federal grants to small commercial shipyards and domestic shipbuilders.Her agency's budget has also tried to slash spending for a grant program that helps keep 60 American-flagged ships in service and tried to scale back plans to buy new ships that would train Americans as crew members. In China, Ms. Chao's family has paid for scholarships and a ship simulator to train Chinese seamen.

You should read more and post less of your own bullschitt.lol

Great research RTE...

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Peter Schweizer has documented most of this information in his books about corruption.

He's one of the best reporters living today,who has documented the Capital Hill elite's corruption.

I'm surprised that he's still alive.

[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raspy

Great research RTE...

Thanks.

SS has made a good point. Schweizer's books are a wealth of information about the corruption of the wealthy political class.They enrich themselves and screw all of us.

Members of both political parties are corrupt,including Shanghai Mitch.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The real traitors are orange haired windbag, his clown posse and the people here in this thread that believe the lies.

You all follow a pathetic corrupt man who has lied and cheated his way all of his life.
I suspect most of you are not to far behind is being as pathetic as orange haired windbag.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Most of the corruption on Capital Hill is perpetrated by Demonrats.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't see McConnell getting elected next time, if he runs. He almost didn't make it last time.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (22250rem, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,403
Posts18,488,921
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.