Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Bitch is too stupid to connect the drug OD problem to Bidets open border policy, as is WadeinBrown and Gayghost and Calledumb and Jell0 Brain.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB4

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Help me understand.
In a place where real estate is so expensive and in short supply,
that many who work there, can't live there, landlords are willing
To cut rents in order to give homeless a break?

If the producing class of people in this country do not soon wake up
and fight back. We are all doomed.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
I’ll do my part but I’m gonna need proof of vaccination first

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If anyone is stupid enough to do this I will be very interested to see how they feel about their experiment in a years time. We are talking about allowing drunken drug using criminals and PERVERTS that don't believe in bathing lounging about your house using dope and pawning your goods while you go about your day. Think of coming home after your day every day to face what they and their friends have done while you are away.

This is crazy. No wonder the good part of California wants to secede. And believe it or not there is half the state thinly populated by good people.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Is John Wayne Gacy still alive? If so, give him a house with a large basement in the Bay area and prompt him to take them in, one at a time.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
if anyone knows of any hot little asian homeless chicks i have a spare room. wife said it was fine.

My diploma is a DD214
A
ATC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I wonder how many are living at the homes of the mayor, city council and other "woke" politicians. When they start doing their part then I might think about it. They will have to show proof of vaccination and wear masks in my house. laugh

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
From the article, this is especially disturbing an may levels. The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.

Zach Stein and his wife took in a struggling young woman through the program in 2020, allowing her to stay in a spare bedroom, according to the Mercury News. “In some ways, it was really weird,” Stein said.

The couple recently had a baby and is open to taking in another homeless person in the future. They were able to purchase their home after receiving an inheritance and aim to share the “good luck” with those struggling, the Mercury News reports.

“Being in a position to do that, especially in a place like the Bay Area,” Stein told the outlet. “It felt really important to us to find ways to open that up.”

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Just looking at this from a more practical viewpoint, most of the problems could be overcome, but judging from the street pictures of the Bay Area...housebreaking the derelicts is going to be a bitch, I've never tried to rub a methheads nose in a pile of schidt before...but I can see where it could cause some strife.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
What’s next? Adopt an inmate?

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by acy
Wonder how many of the idiots who take in homeless will be victimized by the ones that they take in. More than a few, I think.

The mayor is speaking for San Fran residents here. He says they are more concerned for the homeless than their own family’s lives.

“The Mail asked Butt if residents expressed safety concerns when it comes to welcoming a homeless person into their home or property. Butt’s response was that residents’ worries regarding homeless people’s struggles supersede safety concerns, the outlet reports.”

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by poboy
Mayor Butt leads from the their rear.

Fixed it for you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
What’s next? Adopt an inmate?

There are no inmates, criminals aren't arrested.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I remember after Hurricane Katrina that Franklin Graham came up with the brilliant idea that Christian families could take the "refugees" into their homes all across America. One of our rural Baptist churches open up their fellowship hall and facilities to about 20 of them. I can assure you they won't do that ever again. Almost a year later they were still there and had trashed the place. I'm not sure how they got rid of them.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
,this borders on the 3rd amendment. You know the one that is irrelevant.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Two questions.

“This is something that someone can do when they just feel that despair of ‘oh my gosh, I just can’t stand seeing these poor people on the streets near my home,'” the nonprofit’s director, Christi Carpenter, told the Mercury News. Since 2017, the organization has placed upwards of 60 people – a far cry from the tens of thousands living on the streets.

What is this guy's "non-profit" salary?

Does he have a homeless bum living in his house?

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
I remember after Hurricane Katrina that Franklin Graham came up with the brilliant idea that Christian families could take the "refugees" into their homes all across America. One of our rural Baptist churches open up their fellowship hall and facilities to about 20 of them. I can assure you they won't do that ever again. Almost a year later they were still there and had trashed the place. I'm not sure how they got rid of them.

Yep, I would be very aware of eviction law before I let any undesirables occupy my domicile. In some locales it is extremely difficult to have legal occupants evicted in a timely manner and without great effort and expense.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many homeless will Apefirmative Action Mayor Nigress London Breed take in?? NONE

How many homeless will Communist DA Chesa Boudin take in?? NONE

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
What could possibly go wrong?

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The homeless largely include mental disorders, drug users, and general malcontents who despise society.

What could possibly go wrong?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 160user, 204guy, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,279 guests, and 1,398 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,941
Posts18,480,085
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.