Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Deploying little Lon Horiuchi's is the last act of a desperate government to hang onto control:

https://beckernews.com/new-canadian...-down-of-freedom-convoy-has-begun-44125/

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Govt hates a pissed off country, especially when the quiet start to get loud. It's just gonna get worse.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Govt hates pissed off Whites, especially when the quiet start to get loud. It's just gonna get worse.

FIFY

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tag.

TTT

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Govt hates pissed off Whites, especially when the quiet start to get loud. It's just gonna get worse.

FIFY

Can't argue with your change but also throw in conservative.

IC B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Interesting wording... "Commuters are still being asked to avoid the areas affected by the demonstrations at this time.” In other words, we don't want anyone around video recording when the guano hits the turbine...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
............. "Truedope".............. I love that. Bet we see a lot more of it in the future.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
that little prick has the most punchable little k-hunt face on the planet

My diploma is a DD214
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
And the twists of reality begin .
So now Biden wants to act concerned about the citizens welfare and economy?
The full weight of the feds being brought down on protesters to end the block aid ?
And you think people are waking up ?
LMAO , most of the fools are already getting on board with protesters being the bad guys .
It ain’t if , just when .
Kenneth

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Yup.

Cops!

Well I'd ask again Where are all these "good cops" we are always hearing about? Why are they not using justified force to arrest those engaged in treason? Some are speaking out (and they post their pleas on-line) for the rest of them to not turn on the innocent, and the righteous, but 99% of cops give all the rest a bad name.

Nothing new here.
Totally predictable so it seems.

IC B3

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Interesting wording... "Commuters are still being asked to avoid the areas affected by the demonstrations at this time.” In other words, we don't want anyone around video recording when the guano hits the turbine...

Witnesses would be ""inconvienient""

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Can you imagine the sh !t storm that is going to erupt if even one person is hurt by one of the snipers or other paramilitary means of the government oppression? It would be the beginning of a civil war that would engulf all of North America. It would be short but decisive....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Yep,this is starting to look like a possible Kent St.
I can see if this happens here it will be twisted into an anti 2nd movement.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sheister
Can you imagine the sh !t storm that is going to erupt if even one person is hurt by one of the snipers or other paramilitary means of the government oppression? It would be the beginning of a civil war that would engulf all of North America. It would be short but decisive....

How many innocent women and children did Lon Horiuchi and Biden ATF nominee David Chipman murder during the siege of the Branch Davidians? We still don't know the answer to that question.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rem141r
that little prick has the most punchable little k-hunt face on the planet
BOOM!

Originally Posted by rong
Yep,this is starting to look like a possible Kent St.
I can see if this happens here it will be twisted into an anti 2nd movement.
Absolutely...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by szihn
Yup.

Cops!

Well I'd ask again Where are all these "good cops" we are always hearing about? Why are they not using justified force to arrest those engaged in treason? Some are speaking out (and they post their pleas on-line) for the rest of them to not turn on the innocent, and the righteous, but 99% of cops give all the rest a bad name.

Nothing new here.
Totally predictable so it seems.

Ya hear about em, but ya never actually see one, kinda like Sasquatsh

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Not one dang thing will result from the people the heat kills to end this. They will jail a bunch more, solitary, so that the others are too afraid to speak out or up!

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

You would think so but when they drove lavoy into an L ambush and shot him in the back while his hands were in the air it was crickets. Even some here on the campfire said he deserved it because he was friends with a guy who tried to pay his grazing fees to the state instead of the feds.

I don't know when all of us frogs will figure out just how hot the water really is but given how tolerant and peace loving us on the right are I think it's going to take something huge before people unite and take the power back. Those in power are unfortunately very good at dividing us. At some point the people will need to draw up principles we can all agree are worth defending and commit to defending each other regardless of color, religion, etc if those principles are attacked.

We've become too tribal and willing to look away when people are being treat unjustly if they are of a different tribe. The justice system is now broken and a respector of persons and we should all be horrified by that even if it's swinging our way. Just look at how the Jan 6 people are treated verses the antifa arsonists.

We all need to get back to principles not persons and identity. Unfortunately I find everyone I know on the left these days is all about identity and don't even know what principles are. I remember when I could agree on things with leftists like free speech and equal treatment regardless of color. Unfortunately they no longer believe in the principles it's whatever they can do to favor their team.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 02/12/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

You would think so but when they drove lavoy into an L ambush and shot him in the back while his hands were in the air it was crickets. Even some here on the campfire said he deserved it because he was friends with a guy who tried to pay his grazing fees to the state instead of the feds.

I don't know when all of us frogs will figure out just how hot the water really is but given how tolerant and peace loving us on the right are I think it's going to take something huge before people unite and take the power back. Those in power are unfortunately very good at dividing us. At some point the people will need to draw up principles we can all agree are worth defending and commit to defending each other regardless of color, religion, etc if those principles are attacked.

We've become too tribal and willing to look away when people are being treat unjustly if they are of a different tribe. The justice system is now broken and a respector of persons and we should all be horrified by that even if it's swinging our way. Just look at how the Jan 6 people are treated verses the antifa arsonists.

We all need to get back to principles not persons and identity. Unfortunately I find everyone I know on the left these days is all about identity and don't even know what principles are. I remember when I could agree on things with leftists like free speech and equal treatment regardless of color. Unfortunately they no longer believe in the principles it's whatever they can do to favor their team.

Bb

Well said.

It’s too bad you’re Mormon...... I’d like to buy you a beer some day.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

Agreed.
The left got their power through boycotts and protest.
The same tools are available to the right, but we won't do it.
Many like to talk a big, bad , violent, uprising.
Boy, that sounds tough.

But they won't turn off the NFL, or send e-mails.
Darn sure wouldn't join a "stay home from work to make a stand day".
Just talk.

We have tremendous power on our side. We are the producers.
If we don't soon stand, the most powerful side will lose.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 222Sako, 59 invisible), 2,598 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,931
Posts18,498,662
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.