Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...tow-trucks-from-michigan-sent-to-assist/

Canadian Police Clearing Ambassador Bridge Truck Blockade and Freedom Protest, Tow Trucks from Michigan Sent to Assist

February 12, 2022 | Sundance | 722 Comments

Tow trucks from Michigan have been sent to assist Ontario police and Canadian federal law enforcement to remove the Freedom Protestors and truckers from the Ambassador bridge at the border crossing between Canada and the U.S.A.

Yesterday, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and U.S. President Joe Biden held a phone call to discuss the collaboration of U.S. and Canadian federal law enforcement as well as joint intelligence agencies to remove any blockades at the border crossing points. Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer also told media she would assist the Canadian government effort.

More in the link above.

So much for Americans standing in solodarity with the Truckers.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Should have put on black face with a blm tshirt.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
How much longer is that twat Whittmer in office?

Hunt...
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Maybe the rest of her life.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Michigan Towing Association

https://www.michtow.com/contact_us.htm

"There is strength
in numbers.
Join us today."

crazy

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Now would be a good time for them to get some flat tires. Say like a .22 might cause.
I can’t believe that any Americans would support the Canadian government, let alone assist them in this unjust persecution of people who are peacefully protesting against unwarranted government mandates in the first place.
They’re already beginning to post police snipers!

In this country, they stole an election, and we did nothing. Now the Canucks wanna shoot innocent protesters. They shoved badges in their faces and stole their fuel, now they’re deploying police snipers!
When in the Phuq are we gonna start fighting back? The longer we wait, the weaker we become, and the more of us will likely die. We have nothing more to gain by peaceful protest.
It’s past time to start fighting back.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Now would be a good time for them to get some flat tires. Say like a .22 might cause.
I can’t believe that any Americans would support the Canadian government, let alone assist them in this unjust persecution of people who are peacefully protesting against unwarranted government mandates in the first place.
They’re already beginning to post police snipers!

In this country, they stole an election, and we did nothing. Now the Canucks wanna shoot innocent protesters. They shoved badges in their faces and stole their fuel, now they’re deploying police snipers!
When in the Phuq are we gonna start fighting back? The longer we wait, the weaker we become, and the more of us will likely die. We have nothing more to gain by peaceful protest.
It’s past time to start fighting back.
7mm

White male Michigan Democrat communist union members that's who

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
All aboot the mighty dollar,

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

"There is strength
in numbers.
Join us today."

crazy

Is that the legit contact for the wrecker trucks? I called and got a recording, and didn’t wanna sound like a kook!
7mm

Last edited by 7mmbuster; 02/12/22.

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

"There is strength
in numbers.
Join us today."

crazy

Is that the legit contact for the trucks? I called and got a recording, and didn’t wanna sound like a kook!
7mm

I'm not 100% sure, I just thought their slogan was mighty peculiar.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Sent them a short email.... Probably like water off a duck's back. But, at least they know people are watching...

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Just communists having each other's backs is all this is.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
People have to do their job, and blocking a major international bridge is not a "protest", no more than BLM shutting down traffic is a "protest". This is simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As did I. I just suggested they might want to consider the consequences of assisting in a government shutdown of a peaceful protest of unjust government.
7mm

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
People have to do their job, and blocking a major international bridge is not a "protest", no more than BLM shutting down traffic is a "protest". This is simple.

Should this same logic about not preventing people from doing their job apply to people that lose their job and livelihood because they do not feel it necessary for them to get a vaccine?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Freedom is not won back with the pussy line of thought you just contributed.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M

I respectfully, and emphatically, disagree.
BLM was all about violence and rioting.
In spite of what the media says - the Canadians seem to have been relatively peaceful.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So, hypothetical question to you, were the trucker's actions under the umbrella of BLM's cause, do you think the government would react so strong-handedly?

Would Justin Trudeau go down to the bridge and kneel with them?

Would the network's mainstream media coverage be different?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Whatever is going to be done will have to be outside the box. Antifa/blm tactics aren’t going to work for normal folks. I have no idea what is going to work. The hatred that .gov in both countries have for conservatives is palpable.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Every tow truck owner I have ever met has been a scum-bag! $400 and up tows off the interstate where AAA can't go.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (1Longbow, 204guy, 257Bob, 12344mag, 25classic, 2500HD, 61 invisible), 2,696 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,295
Posts18,487,010
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.