Hop To
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
By golly .... where have I heard this before? oh I know I was telling covtards here this very thing over a year ago..... duh

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by irfubar
By golly .... where have I heard this before? oh I know I was telling covtards here this very thing over a year ago..... duh

I guess many of us were, but it bears repeating.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Since Obamacare, the Federale govt OWNS the healthcare industry.

Not hard to see where we are with that...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
yup a relative lasy year spent a month in the hosp battling major stroke. Nothing to do with covid and she never had it or tested positive in antibodies. But guess what cause of death was on her death cert?!!

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
To quote a different crook:

"Always the dollars, always the fckin dollars."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by irfubar

I guess many of us were, but it bears repeating.

Yes Hawkeye, I remember back, not long ago, the toads were giving you KOTY awards, yet you have been proven right again and again... fuggin brain dead normies

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Easy to see if you open your eyes.....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

In a nutshell...

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
One of the most dangerous things you can do is go to a hospital if you have any kind of respiratory problem. My wife and I stocked up on ivermectin and hydroxycloraquine, just in case; We bought some insurance…

IC B3

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
As a physician, I have watched this since the beginning and it has made me sick. The doctors (most of them!) in this country sold their souls to the govt and insurance companies years ago for big money. They don't make healthcare decisions anymore. They just do what they are told by their employer (hospitals or owners of big clinics) and they get paid to keep quiet. Nurse practitioners are doing most of the work now and the doctors and hospital employers are making huge money off of them.

The govt has always controlled doctors through Medicare! It's worse now. Almost no one fights it anymore.

Good luck finding any physician who will do anything independent and reasonable anymore to take care of patients. (I am totally independent, no Medicare or insurance companies, EHRs, etc.) Being independent is difficult but very rewarding and much less income. But FREEDOM! is wonderful!!

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Whig
As a physician, I have watched this since the beginning and it has made me sick. The doctors (most of them!) in this country sold their souls to the govt and insurance companies years ago for big money. They don't make healthcare decisions anymore. They just do what they are told by their employer (hospitals or owners of big clinics) and they get paid to keep quiet. Nurse practitioners are doing most of the work now and the doctors and hospital employers are making huge money off of them.

The govt has always controlled doctors through Medicare! It's worse now. Almost no one fights it anymore.

Good luck finding any physician who will do anything independent and reasonable anymore to take care of patients. (I am totally independent, no Medicare or insurance companies, EHRs, etc.) Being independent is difficult but very rewarding and much less income. But FREEDOM! is wonderful!!

My father started refusing medicare in the last years of his practice.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Nice two minute wrap-up, and nuts on.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

If you can't see it your either blind or a moron........Likely both.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hawkeye,

This is a good concise way to appeal to the family, friends and neighbors. Ventilators are the weapon of choice in many hospitals. Their lethality is over 90% in some of those, which is more effective one shot stop than the Beretta pictured in the video. A buddy was admitted this week for surgery. I warned him and he didn't give into the narrative, except for the extra x-rays. He's 60 but was told that they are concerned about "the birth defect of his rib " and gave him a bunch of chest x-rays.
He said that he never heard of any such thing and asked for an explanation. The physician refused to say and they wheeled him to the lab. I'm sending him your video to fortify his resolve against unnecessary tests and treatment.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had surgery a couple months ago. They refused to admit me unless I agreed to a covid test, had to protect their staff and surgeon. After going through the admitting process, being prepped by multiple nurses and a talk with the surgeon, they finally tested me. The guy haphazardly wiped a swab very shallowly in my nose and left. Just as they were wheeling me towards surgery he re-appeared and said it was negative. You'll never convince me it was anything but another charge to add to the bottom line.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ole 270,

Anything that insurance will cover and they can get away with...
One of my hospital administration friends told me that everything that goes on in the hospitals down to the vending machines are considered " profit centers."

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Well, in the words of the famous Gomer Pyle......

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (10gaugemag, 35, akrange, 7mm_Loco, 11 invisible), 1,503 guests, and 827 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,627
Posts18,492,938
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.