-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kahane Chai was a crazy Jew, he's calling you a crazy Joooo.
But in a deniable sort of way.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why does Osama have a penis on his face where his nose should be?
1flier

Black Olives Matter!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1flier
Why does Osama have a penis on his face where his nose should be?
1flier

Allah put it there.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by shreck
Kahane Chai was a crazy Jew, he's calling you a crazy Joooo.
But in a deniable sort of way.

No,... I'm just giving him some friendly advice.

Those people have done taken his brain out,.. wadded it up, then pushed it back in.

Every day,.... here he is,... pushing that extrememist point of view.

It's not 1948 any longer.

The new millenia has dawmed in America.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So if I say something like, "Bristoe you *really* need to stop attending those KKK gatherings".
That would be friendly advice or would I be calling you a racist?

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
So if I say something like, "Bristoe you *really* need to stop attending those KKK gatherings".
That would be friendly advice or would I be calling you a racist?

I've never attended a KKK meeting,.... they've always struck me as a rather peculiar bunch.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You know,... Kahane Chai,... KKK,.... they both have this myopic view that I just can't wrap my mind around.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I imagine Kahane Chai is an odd bunch.
Think klan w/o the BBQ.

shreck #1683524 09/18/07
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I imagine Kahane Chai is an odd bunch.
Think klan w/o the BBQ.

I'd guess that a kosher BBQ would be a significant challenge,....

But as a matter of fact,... I've attended one,.... up at Dave Kozar's plce.

His heart was in the right place,.... but he sho-nuff fugged up a pig.

Evahbuddy cut him some slack. He was from Brooklyn.

I mean,... you know,... da fug does some dude named "Kozar" from NYC know about roastin' a pig?

Us old hillbilly boys just et it,..... sayin',... "He Jewish,.... just shut up and chew.",.... yanno?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Interesting thing is, these cartoons are an admission that they think it was Bin Laden and not the Israelis were responsible for 9/11

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, you know they have that ability to hold a couple of mutually exclusive beliefs simultaneously. wink Really widens the scope of conspiracy theories to which one can subscribe, if you can pull that off.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If those offend you, then you should never view anything Mike Luchovich puts in the ACJ, AKA Al-Jezera Constitution, the Atlanta Urinal Constipation, and Abolutely Just Corrupt.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Interesting thing is, these cartoons are an admission that they think it was Bin Laden and not the Israelis were responsible for 9/11

Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Well, you know they have that ability to hold a couple of mutually exclusive beliefs simultaneously. wink Really widens the scope of conspiracy theories to which one can subscribe, if you can pull that off.

Yeah, the "Arab street" (and Bristoe?) can simultaneously believe that 9/11 was set up and executed by the Joos to incite hatred aginst Islam, while proclaiming bin Laden a hero for taking the jihad to the heart of the enemys territory. The 9/11 hijackers are simultaneously Mossad agents amd Islamic martyrs.

It's the same with the "Truthers". They can believe that GW and/or Dick Cheney were smart enough to pull off--and successfuly cover up--the 9/11 attacks, but too dumb to plant some WMDs on Iraqi soil. Somebody's cup of stupid spilleth over, that's for sure.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Luchovich used to be in the New Orleans paper....what a jackass. And of course, since he's a flaming bolshevik, he's won two or three Pulitzers for his work.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Luchovich used to be in the New Orleans paper....what a jackass. And of course, since he's a flaming bolshevik, he's won two or three Pulitzers for his work.

SteveNO,

The next time you send us something from NO, make it edible! A journalist and a police chief are poor substitutes for Crawfish Etouffee.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Sorry, but we were glad to get rid of both of them. Be glad we didn't send you what we sent Houston. Oh, that's right.....we did. Our bad. wink

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Hmmm... I wonder how high of a bounty was put on that cartoonist's head for making an offensive cartoon? Oh, that's right: It's only offensive and punishable by death if it is offensive to extreme MOSLEMS themselves... my bad.... guess there won't be any bombings, death threats, bounties, or other such craziness over that particular cartoon. Nice to see freedom of speech at work...

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The style seems to be that of Cox&Forkum.

I'd guess that's it's true origin.

http://www.coxandforkum.com/archives/2007_08.html

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry, but we were glad to get rid of both of them. Be glad we didn't send you what we sent Houston. Oh, that's right.....we did. Our bad. wink

Thanks alot!

You have the same economic improvement plan that Vincente Fox used. Send 'em elsewhere for work. Take the crime with you.

How about you send a good Oyster Po Boy and some Boudin, and I'll forgive you, this time! grin

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
But, Allah forbid Mohamad be used in a cartoon or anything like that.

I think I'm justified in calling them hypocrits.

Tact is knowing how to tell someone to go to hell, and have them thank you for it.

NRA Life Member, BAA Life Member
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

59 members (38HBWC, 35, 4th_point, 257 roberts, 9 invisible), 2,263 guests, and 843 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,779
Posts18,536,021
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.