Page 18 of 38 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 37 38
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Igloo
Originally Posted by Ky221
Originally Posted by Swamplord
It's the the stupid gundummy creediots that surround the cartridge is what turns people off and creates the distaste & comedy

A bunch of experienced shooters are creeding it effectively in
various competitions out to 1k and beyond .... but what "tinks the sink" at 1k is drastically different in killing power on big game ....
how many creednuts actually studied the ballistics other than glossy wHorenady pr hype & hearsay from the Spurtsmans Whorehouse gun counter imbeciles ?
Most Creediots can't accept the reality of energy on target and keep sqealing about "shot placement" and the equally as stupid "recoil" to justify their stupidity .....

A mediocre performing cartridge is what it is .... many like it 100 years before the current infection ....

any fit sane adult male that brings up recoil .... as an argument .. automatically loses their man card and is suspect of sissy ghey tendencies .....

"Recoil" doesn NOT become a concern until you reach .416 caliber magnum cartridges ....

😂😂😂 GFY.

What I find to be "idiotic" or "asinine" is a goon from Alaska that thinks he gets to decide what constitutes recoil and what does not for everybody.

Unless the discussion on how "recoil doesn't matter" is going to involve an actual shooting trial with a much larger rifle vs a 6.5mm/7mm-08 etc from field positions to compare results? I really don't care. Its meaningless talk.

yes there are some people who will shoot one as well as the other, but very few and far between.

I don't own a 6.5CM. But do own a 7x57, 308, 3006, 300WM. Spent a little bit of time with a .375h&h. Shoot well enough with all of them, but I most definitely shoot better with the milder 30s and below.

HR IC

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's the the stupid gundummy creediots that surround the cartridge is what turns people off and creates the distaste & comedy

various competitions out to 1k and beyond .... but what "tinks the sink" at 1k is drastically different in killing power on big game ....
how many creednuts actually studied the ballistics other than glossy wHorenady pr hype & hearsay from the Spurtsmans Whorehouse gun counter imbeciles ?
Most Creediots can't accept the reality of energy on target and keep sqealing about "shot placement" and the equally as stupid "recoil" to justify their stupidity .....

A mediocre performing cartridge is what it is .... many like it 100 years before the current infection ....

any fit sane adult male that brings up recoil .... as an argument .. automatically loses their man card and is suspect of sissy ghey tendencies .....

"Recoil" doesn NOT become a concern until you reach .416 caliber magnum cartridges ....

😂😂😂 GFY.

What I find to be "idiotic" or "asinine" is a goon from Alaska that thinks he gets to decide what constitutes recoil and what does not for everybody.

Unless the discussion on how "recoil doesn't matter" is going to involve an actual shooting trial with a much larger rifle vs a 6.5mm/7mm-08 etc from field positions to compare results? I really don't care. Its meaningless talk.

yes there are some people who will shoot one as well as the other, but very few and far between.

I don't own a 6.5CM. But do own a 7x57, 308, 3006, 300WM. Spent a little bit of time with a .375h&h. Shoot well enough with all of them, but I most definitely shoot better with the milder 30s and below.

Everyone does.

Not everyone says so.

Last edited by Igloo; 02/13/22.

But I'm a broken man on a Halifax pier,
The last of Barrett's Privateers
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's all personal perspective, really.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
You gotta start by claiming that all the "Creediots" or "6.5 Needmore" or whatever else shooters all think they can slay any beast that walks the earth from a few time zones or zip codes over.

That's one manifestation of the derangement variant.

The butthurt version typically manifests with a statement like "It doesn't do anything the Swede has been doing for a hundred years."

Last edited by mathman; 02/13/22.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M

You're clearly not a real man then.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mathman
You gotta start by claiming that all the "Creediots" or "6.5 Needmore" or whatever else shooters all think they can slay any beast that walks the earth from a few time zones or zip codes over.

The butthurt version typically manifests with a statement like "It doesn't do anything the Swede has been doing for a hundred years."

Good call. I've edited it to show the divergence in evolution from the shared common ancestor.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

You're clearly not a real man then.

It's something I live with everyday.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Good call. I've edited it to show the divergence in evolution from the shared common ancestor.

There's also a missedthepoint variant. "My 264 mag shoots bullets a lot faster" is a typical indicator.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
I already had a .260 Rem and a 6.5-.284, both rifles shoot well so to add the new best things (6.5 Creed and PRC) seems like chasing my tail.

Not the looney way but I'll just stand pat.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I look at it like it's a sort of 250 Savage double improved. I always wanted a nice light 250 bolt rifle.

The Creedmoor has a bit more capacity, very slight increase in diameter, the diameter thing opens it up for a bit heavier bullets, and the rifles are manufactured with a twist rate to handle them.

I still want a nice light 250 though.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I will stick with my 264 win mag and 300 win.mag

Last edited by coobie; 02/13/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

There's also a missedthepoint variant. "My 264 mag shoots bullets a lot faster" is a typical indicator.

No kidding

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ask boobie what bullets she "shoots" in her 264 and 300 Win mags,due her "vast" "knowledge","experience" and "results". Then quiz her on mounting systems and optics,but fasten your seatbel first,to harness the unbridled Dumbfhuqktitude and copious HILARITY! Hint.

Fortunately for her,Imagination and Pretend are free,so she can "afford" to "contribute"...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless her heart for TRYING though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I decided I needed 45/70 and 44mag for those 46.87998 yard shots.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I hope their BC allows for the accuracy required to kill stuff in the woods.

(But, yeah, I shot a buck this year with a 6.5 man-bun, still have a few of 'em in the safe, and the 6 man-buns ain't going anywhere either)

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
this kind of stupid needs to be smacked down every time you come in contact with it ....

ask a simple question ..."how much energy does the 143 gr ELD-X have at 1000 yards from your creed ?"

and the crying starts with ...... shot placement, recoil, less powder, barrel life, fast factory twist, bullet sits out of case, modern marvel, new technology, flattest shooting 6.5 on earth, case design has the highest bc and on and on .....

mindumbing stupid shyte that they say

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I keep mulling over whether to add a 6.5 CM.......still on the fence.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by SKane
It's all personal perspective, really.

Attached Images
51880626649_32b640f25b_o.jpg (39.99 KB, 324 downloads)
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Ask boobie what bullets she "shoots" in her 264 and 300 Win mags,due her "vast" "knowledge","experience" and "results". Then quiz her on mounting systems and optics,but fasten your seatbel first,to harness the unbridled Dumbfhuqktitude and copious HILARITY! Hint.

Fortunately for her,Imagination and Pretend are free,so she can "afford" to "contribute"...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless her heart for TRYING though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................
Hows the family prick stick?Oh thats correct they got SMART and left your dumb ass years ago.You are one weird Mother fugger your chit went off the rails many moons ago.Sad but TRUE..

Last edited by coobie; 02/13/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
this kind of stupid needs to be smacked down every time you come in contact with it ....

ask a simple question ..."how much energy does the 143 gr ELD-X have at 1000 yards from your creed ?"

and the crying starts with ...... shot placement, recoil, less powder, barrel life, fast factory twist, bullet sits out of case, modern marvel, new technology, flattest shooting 6.5 on earth, case design has the highest bc and on and on .....

mindumbing stupid shyte that they say

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Probably cause you're the only one talking about shooting anything at 1000 yards and none of the rest of us care?

Don't see any crying. Just some guy who keeps showing up to toot his own horn. Cripes, you'd think people were going off here about how its the best thing ever.

Last edited by Igloo; 02/13/22.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I've lost count of the mid size 6.5s I've had from 6.5x55 in Winchester, Ruger and model 38 and 96, 260s, creedmoors and the last two 6.5x284s.

I don't need that level of power so I've gone to 243s, 6mm Creedmoor and smaller, does that count?

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

Page 18 of 38 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,395
Posts18,488,841
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.