~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
GB1

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Whatever. Scooter. Your still a sore ass butt hurt little LOSER.

Maybe your Legal Advisor, NoElkSlayer will be along to help your dumbass out. 😜

I see your legal analysis hasn't proven it's self.

He NEVER could produce the state statute to prove brandishing a gun meets the element for provocation, but when do democrats ever back up their yap with any facts from running their mouth their azz can't cash.

ROFLMAO

'Ole chl, posts Fox news articles all day long to brainwash you he's a staunch conservative, yet, here he is promoting the NFL, who has proven they hate freedom by siding with the commie agenda in the country to destroy it.........and he thinks people aren't seeing this factoid. LMAO.

Got that statute yet, CHL?

Oh, and the shooter, where is he........yep, still walking the streets, and it's the middle of February, 3 months since the shooting, and 3 months the state AG has had the case.

No Bill

Your.............ROFLMAO

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence”

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Here you guys go

Attached Images
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by jwp475

I see your legal analysis hasn't proven it's self.

He NEVER could produce the state statute to prove brandishing a gun meets the element for provocation, but when do democrats ever back up their yap with any facts from running their mouth their azz can't cash.

ROFLMAO

'Ole chl, posts Fox news articles all day long to brainwash you he's a staunch conservative, yet, here he is promoting the NFL, who has proven they hate freedom by siding with the commie agenda in the country to destroy it.........and he thinks people aren't seeing this factoid. LMAO.

Got that statute yet, CHL?

Oh, and the shooter, where is he........yep, still walking the streets, and it's the middle of February, 3 months since the shooting, and 3 months the state AG has had the case.

No Bill

Your.............ROFLMAO

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

Doesn’t take much to draw out the little Window Licking Retard πŸ€ͺ

Post some imaginary Elk Photos Scooter.
We’re all waiting for the Championship Campfire Liar to put up or shut up.

Wind him up & watch the Psycho Go. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Last edited by chlinstructor; 02/14/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
hanco thought the PI call near the goal line was BS!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by SKane
hanco thought the PI call near the goal line was BS!

lol, I love this place!

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Your

ROFLMAO.........

Hey, come closer. I want to tell you a secret.......I never have clicked your idiotic video you keep posting, being it would be a total waste of time........

........kinda like reading your posts.........but they're entertaining.......and provide a good laugh.......and sometimes a great laugh. grin

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence”

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by blanket
Why do productive folks support the Superbowl

Because we’re smart enough to know that it’s 2% of the participants that give it a black eye? We’re not dumb ass enough to buy into all the BS generated by the campfire boomer [bleep] that act like they’re sticking it to the man? Lmao, sit in your recliner and revolt grandpas? Lmao

It’s just like any other company or organization, part of them are scum bags but most aren’t.

It seems to make their balls and winky tingle I guess.

The problem I have is the way the NFL totally supports and backs the 2%. No one is allowed to say anything negative about the 2% or they will be severely beat down. Look what the did to Drew Brees, And he really didn't say anything bad. If it was 80%, 90% or even 100%, the NFL's stance would still be the same. At some point people need to take a stand. Each person needs to determine what that point is. Until the NFL has zero tolerance of this BS, my stance has been made. To each their own.

SandBilly has made it clear that 2% is ok with him. That's fine. I am curious as to what percent would be too much. As far as revolting grandpas, thank God our past was full of revolting grandpas that have made it possible for people to freely sit and watch or not.

Last edited by Cretch; 02/14/22.

3825 24336
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Your

ROFLMAO.........

Hey, come closer. I want to tell you a secret.......I never have clicked your idiotic video you keep posting, being it would be a total waste of time........

........kinda like reading your posts.........but they're entertaining.......and provide a good laugh.......and sometimes a great laugh. grin

LMAO !
That the best you got Scooter ?
Hey Happy Cramper / Preacher Bill Stallings,

Does your little Church Congregation know what a sick little Psycho LYING POS you are???
Y’all got a Church Website so I can post up some of the Bullschitt you spew outta your Ass on here daily ???
If not, I’m sure an open letter to the Congregation will work just as well. Or maybe a letter to the local Newspaper exposing your sorry ass. The Carolinas aren’t that big. Easy enough to find a con man hiding in the hills.
And I’m sure the locals will enjoy a little tar and feather session. Poor old hard working folks don’t appreciate their money is being stolen by a Shyster.
You getting any of the stuff yet from all the mailing lists Rene put you own ???
Run along now and try to find a better hiding place. Your gonna need one soon.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 02/14/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by moosemike
Here you guys go

I cried tears of joy during the Black National Anthem and when em Eminem kneeled for BLM during the fantastic half time show.

Did you too?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Cretch

Because we’re smart enough to know that it’s 2% of the participants that give it a black eye? We’re not dumb ass enough to buy into all the BS generated by the campfire boomer [bleep] that act like they’re sticking it to the man? Lmao, sit in your recliner and revolt grandpas? Lmao

It’s just like any other company or organization, part of them are scum bags but most aren’t.

The problem I have is the way the NFL totally supports and backs the 2%. No one is allowed to say anything negative about the 2% or they will be severely beat down. Look what the did to Drew Brees, And he really didn't say anything bad. If it was 80%, 90% or even 100%, the NFL's stance would still be the same. At some point people need to take a stand. Each person needs to determine what that point is. Until the NFL has zero tolerance of this BS, my stance has been made. To each their own.

SandBilly has made it clear that 2% is ok with him. That's fine. I am curious as to what percent would be too much. As far as revolting grandpas, thank God our past was full of revolting grandpas that have made it possible for people to freely sit and watch or not.

You’re a dumbass, what organization doesn’t.

Don’t worry about what I watch you whiny little cΓ»nt

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I applauded the NFL when they cancelled that dirty white supremacist Drew Brees

https://www.nfl.com/news/drew-brees-facing-intense-criticism-for-comments-on-flag-disrespect

Originally Posted by local_dirt

Like swallowin a cock in the dark. It's ok. Nobody'll see ya.

Boomers? Lmao.

I know a buncha 20-somethins that don't watch a buncha kneelers, either.

Keep givin out BLM bleauxjobs. Ever ting goan be a'ight.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Boomers? Lmao.

That boomer comment struck a nerve, huh pops?

You been running around with your gal pal Manlicker too much.

Toggle toggle grandpa.

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
would you join me in singing Obama's beautiful BLACK NATIONAL ANTHEM?

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C

Wow. Your response pretty much defines you.

3825 24336
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No [bleep] Sheila. You new here?

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
OMG its so beautiful. So happy the NFL endorsed this

No [bleep] Sheila. You new here?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Boomers? Lmao.

That boomer comment struck a nerve, huh pops?

You been running around with your gal pal Manlicker too much.

Toggle toggle grandpa.

Careful. BLM juice drippin.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Worst half time ever

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hanco likes ballistic tips!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (10Glocks, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 73 invisible), 16,165 guests, and 1,005 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,184
Posts18,543,263
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.