Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 51 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 50 51
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Raeford
FYI- I said absolutely ZERO about you in my first post, then YOU quoted it, C-stalker!

You didn't post anything about me in your first post?

Your first post at me:
Originally Posted by Raefer
Just post a pic of you with an elk to crush the naysayers.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-you-be-on-the-good-o-meter#Post16959856[/quote

Why it sure looks to me like you said something to me.

What does that make you and your statement?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
FYI- I said absolutely ZERO about you in my first post, then YOU quoted it, C-stalker!

Your first post at me:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-you-be-on-the-good-o-meter#Post16959856[/quote

Ummmm, errrrr, nice try, now quit C-stalking me you fucking perv!

FJB & FJT
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Your first post at me:

Ummmm, errrrr, nice try, now quit C-stalking me you fucking perv!

Funny how posting facts to prove you're nothing but a liar gets your G-string all bunched up.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
LMAO !!!Y’all got ole ElkTurdBurglar wound up now.
Poor little Window Licking Retard can’t Lie fast enough to keep up. Off his Psych Meds Again. Look out 😳
Only a matter of time before he BLOWS.

Hell have no furry like a scorned Lying POS Fake Preacher
Bill Stallings.
Gonna be a Epic Meltdown. The Strain will be more than he can bare.
Then the White Coat Brigade will sack him up for another round of Electro Shock and Psychotropic Meds.
Unfortunately, there’s not enough meds or treatments to cure what ails him. He’ll disappear until they let him out again

Last edited by chlinstructor; 02/14/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Lame excuses, I expected no different. How many threads did you make about this ridiculous estimate?

What facts did I spin and where did I lie? Be specific.

But you won't because you can't.

And you accusing anyone of being a mentally deranged cyber stalker is the classic definition of the pot calling the kettle black.

You really do peg the BS meter.

Time to get back on your medication.

Let’s reaffirm what I stated prior:

Every sentence you write is a lie. Keep it up. Great entertainment watching a sick mind.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-you-be-on-the-good-o-meter#Post16960799

For a self proclaimed "elk guide" you can't even judge a rack within 50 B&C points.
You slayed yourself dumbass.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-you-be-on-the-good-o-meter#Post16960291

You said I was 50 points off. You are a mentally deranged PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

I said the rack was 335-345 points in the OP, the first post.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16916923/score-this-elk#Post16916923

Yes sir. That is what is known as Beyond a Shadow of A Doubt evidence, proving you are nothing but a scummy pathological lying loser cyber stalker.

335 – 300 = 35 points, so I wasn’t 50 points off as you stated, liar.

And if the rack were to manage to eek out another 10 pts, 310, that would be within only 25 points. You see, scum degenerates like you exist for only one reason on this planet, to entertain

Every sentence out of your filthy scum white trash mouth is pathological lying when your mentally deranged self thinks you have enough firing neurons to mentally outwit me.

You are a loser. Only scum losers waste away their life cyber stalking.

You dumb sumbitch, If your IQ is over 90, I'd be damn surprised.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 02/14/22.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Go pay a one hour session in a Psychologist M.D. office, and show her all of your hard work here. You'll find out real quick who the screwed up person is here, and it isn't I. You're a true mental case, the way you run around throwing all of your pictures at me in threads.

M.D.'s are psychiatrists, not psychologists.
Some psychologists can subscribe meds, but usually psychiatrists are the ones with the good candy.

Now, post up a picture of an elk that you shot.

Last edited by tater74; 02/14/22. Reason: spelling

The cow is where you are, the bull is where you want to be.

No one gets something for nothing unless someone else got nothing for something.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by tater74

Go pay a one hour session in a Psychologist M.D. office, and show her all of your hard work here. You'll find out real quick who the screwed up person is here, and it isn't I. You're a true mental case, the way you run around throwing all of your pictures at me in threads.

M.D.'s are psychiatrists, not psychologists.
Some psychologists can subscribe meds, but usually pshychiatrists are the ones with the good candy.

Now, post up a picture of an elk that you shot.

I don't waste my time in life to differentiate between the two as far as who is a MD, especially since I've never needed one, unlike you and many here. It looks like you are very familiar with them, maybe getting treatment?

My message was clear as to any doctor looking at his actions determining he's mentally sick. The net is full of them, including you. Your cyber stalking post proves this fact.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
You do quite well in shaming yourself.

LMAO Yeah, you spend your life here as the curator of female pictures, and keeping fresh meat posted to impress people that you're some sort of genius.

Funny part is, you haven't the faintest clue how much you shame yourself.

I'm sure you appreciate all of the atta boys, and you feel so big as you pizz down your leg from the attention you get.

Bat schit crazy nuts.

yeah, I'm shaming myself. ROFLMAO.

Go post some meat, and entertain yourself.

I rest my case.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LMAO.
Ole ElkTurdBurglar has never seen a set of those in real life either. You mentally deranged Cyber Stalker ! 😜

Seems every one on the Campfire is a mentally deranged Cyber Stalker. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😜🤪🤪

Except for Chief Campfire Liar ElkTurdBurglar.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
LMAO.
Ole ElkTurdBurglar has never seen a set of those in real life either. You mentally deranged Cyber Stalker ! 😜

Seems every one on the Campfire is a mentally deranged Cyber Stalker. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😜🤪🤪

LMAO

This clown is twice divorced, and no kids, thank God, to procreate, and spends the majority of his day posting blue-hair-lady-sitting-under-the-blow-drier-yacking-material.

You can damn well bet he watches The View too, after all, he luvs him some NFL too, as he aligns himself with them to support the commie enemy of the country.

I seen you drooling over another $500 Ruger you couldn't afford to buy, you big rich JR Ewing, and I seen you crying over not having your 2002 truck.

Was that repoed? Did you get in over your head?

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Hey CHL, where's that TX statute to prove brandishing a gun meets the element for provocation. It's been, what, 2.5 months now.

ROFLMAO

"He is far from Stupid"

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
So, mighty elkslayer91, is this bull elk in the 300" range? laugh

That looks like something Brad would shoot, and call it "beautifully symmetrical" annnnnnd tell you he got the oldest bull in the area.

You’ve yet to get anyone’s name on here correct, Scooter.
Another swing and a miss.
But we all know yours, Bill Stallings

There is a person on here with the user name: Brad, but an idiot mental case like you can't compute facts.

That's also why you're mentally challenged with your steady cyber stalking of me........damn exciting to guess how stupid your next post will be. It keeps me on the edge of my seat waiting for the response you'll bring.

I sometimes get up in the middle of the night, to take a pizz, and my thought while half asleep and holding my crank is about your stupidity, and how exciting the following day will be reading a 61ish Y/O's dribble......same as the dribble coming out when I'm about finishing pizzing. grin

Are you posting Fox articles today, to deflect away from the fact you support the commie NFL?

There a a person in here called Brad who actually hunts the mountains and kills elk............you should listenwhen he types.

You should probably refrain from admitting that you think about another dude while holding your crank, but whatever makes you feel 'right' is fine I guess.

Last edited by NH K9; 02/14/22.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not stalking you. Don't really care about you at all. I just want to see a picture of an elk that you shot. Is that too big an ask?

The cow is where you are, the bull is where you want to be.

No one gets something for nothing unless someone else got nothing for something.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

LMAO.

What is that saying "Accuse others of what you do" that is "elkslayer"91 modus operendi.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
Lame excuses, I expected no different. How many threads did you make about this ridiculous estimate?

What facts did I spin and where did I lie? Be specific.

But you won't because you can't.

And you accusing anyone of being a mentally deranged cyber stalker is the classic definition of the pot calling the kettle black.

You really do peg the BS meter.

Time to get back on your medication.

Let’s reaffirm what I stated prior:

Every sentence you write is a lie. Keep it up. Great entertainment watching a sick mind.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-you-be-on-the-good-o-meter#Post16960799

For a self proclaimed "elk guide" you can't even judge a rack within 50 B&C points.
You slayed yourself dumbass.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-you-be-on-the-good-o-meter#Post16960291

You said I was 50 points off. You are a mentally deranged PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

I said the rack was 335-345 points in the OP, the first post.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16916923/score-this-elk#Post16916923

Yes sir. That is what is known as Beyond a Shadow of A Doubt evidence, proving you are nothing but a scummy pathological lying loser cyber stalker.

335 – 300 = 35 points, so I wasn’t 50 points off as you stated, liar.

And if the rack were to manage to eek out another 10 pts, 310, that would be within only 25 points. You see, scum degenerates like you exist for only one reason on this planet, to entertain

Every sentence out of your filthy scum white trash mouth is pathological lying when your mentally deranged self thinks you have enough firing neurons to mentally outwit me.

You are a loser. Only scum losers waste away their life cyber stalking.

You dumb sumbitch, If your IQ is over 90, I'd be damn surprised.

345 - 295 = 50.

Genius.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I can't understand the sheer persistence.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LMAO.

What is that saying "Accuse others of what you do" that is "elkslayer"91 modus operendi.

Yep. Ole ElkTurdBurglar is the King of Projection.
Losing in Life Must Suck.
You can bet your ass everything he accuses us on here is part of his Personal History. He’s pretty much proved he’s an Eggspurt on all of it.
And King of The Campfire Liars.

We all know how this is gonna end. Preacher Bill will be front page news. Either Arrested with a 1000 pictures of little prepubescent boy’s dicks. Or up on a rooftop with a gun he stole sniping away at all his “enemies”.
Cause Lord knows he doesn’t own any real guns except for his Daisy Red Ryder B.B. gun. Folks with his degree of Paranoid Schizophrenia can’t pass a background check because of the multiple times they’ve been committed

He shows all the Classic Signs:
Here are just a few.
1. Delusions
Misinterpretations are common in people who are diagnosed with Schizophrenia. Delusions normally mean when a person believes in an idea that is not realistic but stays adamant that that illusion is real. It is almost impossible to make the affected see the reality of the notion because it is already made up in their minds that, that idea is factual.
There are a number of aberrations Schizophrenia and these include Delusions of persecution: This is when the affected think that people are out to get them or have a personal vendetta against them.
Delusions of grandeur: This when the diagnosed think they are somebody well-known and significant.
Another words, ElkTurdBurglar’s a Legend in his own mind. 🤪 Legal Scholar, Elk Guide, Golf Range Pro Long Range Driving Champion, etc.

2. Hallucinations
Hallucinations are when you hear the voices of sounds in your head. The voices are normally those of people you know. The voices often come in different forms ranging from positive and negative. The person often responds to the voices and this becomes a conversation but it is really just a dialogue made by one person with nobody retorting. The conversation is of great importance to the diagnosed and the individual sees nothing wrong with speaking to the voices in her head.

Ole ElkTurdBurglar AKA Happy Cramper / Preacher Bill must have a cast of thousands in there. 🤪

3. Disorganized Speech
Disordered speech is when the individual twists his words during his speech. He might start a conversation with a specific topic and end up concluding it in a totally different subject. In addition, it becomes extremely difficult to sustain a thought let alone think about one subject at a time. The person has difficulty focusing for a long period of time and may often deviate on the subject matter at hand.

This trait shows up when he’s rambling on about us all being “mentally deranged Cyber Stalkers and then rambles on about being Commies, or Democrats, or “Brown Shirts”
It’s included in almost every post of his rambling diatribes.
Shows up in most every post he makes. 🤪🤪🤪

It becomes increasingly difficult to hold a conversation with a person who is diagnosed with Schizophrenia because they can’t stick to one subject. Common indicators of disordered dialogue comprise of, Neologism: This is when the person uses words that only make sense to him alone.
Sound Familiar? 🤪🤪🤪

And this one really sticks out:
Preservation: This is when the person repeats his words, statements, and conversations over and over again.
Classic ElkTurdBurglar Attack mode. 🤪🤪🤪

And more Classic Schizoid behavior of ElkTurdBurglar:

4. Disorganized Behavior
Disorganized behavior for a person who is diagnosed with Schizophrenia is when the individual is incapable of taking care of their thoughts, goals, or how they reason with other people. 🤪🤪🤪

And of course:

6. Hostility
The individual tends to become very aggressive towards people. They are no longer in a position to present themselves in a calm and subtle way. Attacks anyone who disagrees with their distorted view. 🤪🤪😜

7. Extremely Disordered or Irregular Motor Conduct
The extreme condition of asymmetrical motor behavior may be obvious in a number of ways. These comprise of: Naïve ridiculousness to erratic tension: the person may start behaving like a child or reasoning like one. 🤪🤪🤪

One of these days. Won’t be long. Ticking Time Bomb.
The strain will be more than he can bare. 🤪🤪🤪

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

That’s only one of has many mental issues.
See my post above. 😜

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 7 of 51 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 50 51

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

182 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1_deuce, 280fan, 28 invisible), 1,376 guests, and 1,017 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,344
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.