Hop To
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by moosemike
Here you guys go

I cried tears of joy during the Black National Anthem and when em Eminem kneeled for BLM during the fantastic half time show.

Did you too?

Lol. You do realize there was no National Anthem playing when he kneeled right? So now no one is allowed to kneel for any reason I'm guessing? 😁

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by Cretch
Originally Posted by Cretch
Originally Posted by blanket
Why do productive folks support the Superbowl

Because we’re smart enough to know that it’s 2% of the participants that give it a black eye? We’re not dumb ass enough to buy into all the BS generated by the campfire boomer [bleep] that act like they’re sticking it to the man? Lmao, sit in your recliner and revolt grandpas? Lmao

It’s just like any other company or organization, part of them are scum bags but most aren’t.

It seems to make their balls and winky tingle I guess.

The problem I have is the way the NFL totally supports and backs the 2%. No one is allowed to say anything negative about the 2% or they will be severely beat down. Look what the did to Drew Brees, And he really didn't say anything bad. If it was 80%, 90% or even 100%, the NFL's stance would still be the same. At some point people need to take a stand. Each person needs to determine what that point is. Until the NFL has zero tolerance of this BS, my stance has been made. To each their own.

SandBilly has made it clear that 2% is ok with him. That's fine. I am curious as to what percent would be too much. As far as revolting grandpas, thank God our past was full of revolting grandpas that have made it possible for people to freely sit and watch or not.

You’re a dumbass, what organization doesn’t.

Don’t worry about what I watch you whiny little cΓ»nt

Wow. Your response pretty much defines you.

No [bleep] Sheila. You new here?

You must be proud.

3825 24336
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When is the Stupid Bowl any way? Isn't that coming up soon?

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Here you guys go

I cried tears of joy during the Black National Anthem and when em Eminem kneeled for BLM during the fantastic half time show.

Did you too?

Lol. You do realize there was no National Anthem playing when he kneeled right? So now no one is allowed to kneel for any reason I'm guessing? 😁

he was kneeling for Trump i guess lol

whats your take on having NFL hero snoop perform at the super bowl after he just wrote a song calling for police to be assassinated? Especially after a record number of police have been killed this past year. What message is the NFL sending to children? Is it a healthy message for America to shoot every police officer you see?

What did the NFL do to Drew Brees after he critisized kneeling during the anthem? The NFL cancelled him

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'll just leave this here. More NFL / BLM ass sucking.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Link to Eminem doing 20 psi

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
One thing the left has been very good at is dividing the right. Sports, Covid, on and on... The divide is very apparent here.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EdM
One thing the left has been very good at is dividing the right. Sports, Covid, on and on... The divide is very apparent here.

The Right absolutely hates each other. We administer all manner of purity tests on each other and attempt to ostracize each other. I believe the left is much more accepting and unified

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by EdM

The Right absolutely hates each other. We administer all manner of purity tests on each other and attempt to ostracize each other. I believe the left is much more accepting and unified

They're all wrong in compatible ways.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Here you guys go

Did you too?

he was kneeling for Trump i guess lol

whats your take on having NFL hero snoop perform at the super bowl after he just wrote a song calling for police to be assassinated? Especially after a record number of police have been killed this past year. What message is the NFL sending to children? Is it a healthy message for America to shoot every police officer you see?

What did the NFL do to Drew Brees after he critisized kneeling during the anthem? The NFL cancelled him

NFL AND Goodell. They heroes.

Keep throwing millions at BLM. Lol.

Fuggin morons.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Apparently, some Bengals players are whining about the Refs β€œbad calls”

Guess they forgot about several β€œno calls” that went their way. πŸ€ͺ

Bengals Tyler Boyd questions late penalty push as NFL fans rip Super Bowl officiating

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bengals-tyler-boyd-penalty-nfl-fans-rip-super-bowl-officiating

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The numbers are in. The Superbowl was the most watched show of the last five years. The NFL is at all time highs ratings wise

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
The numbers are in. The Superbowl was the most watched show of the last five years. The NFL is at all time highs ratings wise

Yeah I saw that too

But, but, they gonna go broke!!

crazy

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (1eyedmule, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 72 invisible), 16,459 guests, and 1,013 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,184
Posts18,543,283
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.