Hop To
Page 11 of 51 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 50 51
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
And then Elknojudger91 you continually use your low range number in your pathetic attempt to make your case.
It shows how pathetically dishonest you are.

Ah, we finally get cyber stalker / closet lib to jam his shoe in his mouth, and expose himself as the hypocrite these libs are.

You pathetic mentally deranged cyber stalkers can pick the lower range numbers to create your "high" separation to make your point(Liberals laws for you, and not for us), but if I (A conservative Christian) use the "same" tactic to go the opposite direction, YOU DO NOT allow that, because you commie bastards think you can overrule and control everyone who doesn't go along with your commie group think. ROFLMAO Hypocrites. LMAO

Thanks for exposing you bastards for what you truly are, but then your continual cyber stalking of me with your constant lies has proven to anyone with a brain what and who you are.

You clowns are no different than a pack of thugs in South Chicago(LIBS) the way you all form a pack, an lie your azzes off. 100% what scum libs do every single day, and your cyber stalking postings against me here prove you duplicate the extreme mental sickness libs are afflicted with also.

It never fails. You let a commie run his mouth long enough, and they expose their hypocrite azz every single time, just like 'ole CHL making his thread to watch the commie NFL......ROFLMAO

Thanks for proving my point.......damn great entertainment.

If you read carefully my post was using YOUR words. And then highlight them in bold letters no less!

So your rebuttal is describing yourself! Too easy!

TOUCHE! And CHECKMATE!

HILARIOUS!

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by hunter4623
All of that name calling isn’t very Christian-like behavior Elky

You Diabolical sunsuhbitches don't deserve me being Christian towards you mentally deranged cyber stalkers.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
If you read carefully my post was using YOUR words. And then highlight them in bold letters no less!

TOUCHE! And CHECKMATE!

HILARIOUS!

Here’s the post you jumped in on. You didn’t highlight any words, so you just lied, and you’re so stupid you don’t even know how to quote other people’s postings to make it clear what you’re attempting to lie about.

NMgirllyman, curator of female pics, got his azz handed to him, and your dumbazz attempted to spin the truth in your failed attempt to cover for him.

If that elk rack of yours is the “ONLY” elk you’ve ever killed, which I’d be willing to bet it is, you’re an amateur for being the cyber stalker you are in your attempt to make yourself out as an expert here. Laughing at you calling me a noelkslayer with only one rack in the bag.

Let’s see you post pics of all of your other elk racks studly……

hint…..

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-you-be-on-the-good-o-meter#Post16964814

Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Funny!

Most of those guesses were in the 270-280 range.

345-280=65 difference.

345-270=75 difference

335-280=55 difference

335-270=65 difference

elkslayer91 no matter what you're way off on that score. Why don't you admit that you are wrong?

I guessed 335-345.

335 - 300 = 35

35/300 = 10%

The fact you ignore several who stated he could go 300, shows how pathetically dishonest you are, while you cyber stalkers continually use the low range numbers in your pathetic attempt to make your case from a picture of a bull that hasn't even been "truly" scored.

And then Elknojudger91 you continually use your low range number in your pathetic attempt to make your case.

"He is far from Stupid"

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This doesn't do anyone any good. Isn't the thread title something about a ''Good- O- Meter?''

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

hint…..

I went first, you do one and I'll match you till I kick your no elk slaying ass.

One condition, you have to personally be in the hero shot.

Fair warning, you better have a lot of them.

But you won't because you're scared to post a picture.

You're no huckleberry at all.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Ah, we finally get cyber stalker / closet lib to jam his shoe in his mouth, and expose himself as the hypocrite these libs are.

You pathetic mentally deranged cyber stalkers can pick the lower range numbers to create your "high" separation to make your point(Liberals laws for you, and not for us), but if I (A conservative Christian) use the "same" tactic to go the opposite direction, YOU DO NOT allow that, because you commie bastards think you can overrule and control everyone who doesn't go along with your commie group think. ROFLMAO Hypocrites. LMAO

Thanks for exposing you bastards for what you truly are, but then your continual cyber stalking of me with your constant lies has proven to anyone with a brain what and who you are.

You clowns are no different than a pack of thugs in South Chicago(LIBS) the way you all form a pack, an lie your azzes off. 100% what scum libs do every single day, and your cyber stalking postings against me here prove you duplicate the extreme mental sickness libs are afflicted with also.

It never fails. You let a commie run his mouth long enough, and they expose their hypocrite azz every single time, just like 'ole CHL making his thread to watch the commie NFL......ROFLMAO

LMAO. Ole ElkTurdBurglar just can’t help himself.
Poor little Delusional Bastard showing all the Classic Signs of Schizophrenia once again :

“Disorganized Speech
Disordered speech is when the individual twists his words during his speech. He might start a conversation with a specific topic and end up concluding it in a totally different subject. In addition, it becomes extremely difficult to sustain a thought let alone think about one subject at a time. The person has difficulty focusing for a long period of time and may often deviate on the subject matter at hand.”

And then, of course:
“It becomes increasingly difficult to hold a conversation with a person who is diagnosed with Schizophrenia because they can’t stick to one subject. Common indicators of disordered dialogue comprise of, Neologism: This is when the person uses words that only make sense to him alone”

And Also: The Big One
“. Delusions
Misinterpretations are common in people who are diagnosed with Schizophrenia. Delusions normally mean when a person believes in an idea that is not realistic but stays adamant that that illusion is real. It is almost impossible to make the affected see the reality of the notion because it is already made up in their minds that, that idea is factual.
There are a number of aberrations Schizophrenia and these include Delusions of persecution: This is when the affected think that people are out to get them or have a personal vendetta against them.
Delusions of grandeur: This when the diagnosed think they are somebody well-known and significant.”

This trait shows up most often when he’s rambling on about us all being “mentally deranged Cyber Stalkers and then rambles on about being Commies, or Democrats, or “Brown Shirts”
It’s included in almost every post of his rambling diatribes.
While switching subjects multiple times

Sound Familiar? 🤪🤪🤪

Poor Little Scooter. 🤪🤪🤪
And lastly:
Multiple Personalities Disorder showing too:
As he slips into “Pastor Bill Stalling” persona telling us show he’s a “conservative Christian”. Also oozes with HYPOCRISY🤪🤪🤪

Won’t be long now. Scooter’s about to blow his top, as I predicted.
I’m guessing it won’t be long before we read about ole Preacher Bill Stallings AKA Happy Cramper AKA ElkTurdBurglar on the Front Page.

Like I said, the Strain is more than he can bare🤪🤪🤪

We couldn’t make this schitt up if we tried. 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Last edited by chlinstructor; 02/15/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

hint…..

I went first, you do one and I'll match you till I kick your no elk slaying ass.

LMAO ! I much prefer You’re No Daisy At All ! 🤪🤪🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

TOUCHE! And CHECKMATE!

HILARIOUS!

Yep.
More classic examples of the ramblings of a Paranoid Schizophrenic. Textbook Example right there. 🤪🤪🤪

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

hint…..

Thanks for proving once more what a pathetic hypocrites you cyber stalkers are.

You mentally deranged cyber stalkers can make a demand, and cyber stalk and lie about someone for 4+ years, but if they make a demand, you don't have to meet the demand.

That is 100% exactly how libs minds work, "WE make the rules you must follow, and you aren't allowed to challenge or make any in return and we can add CONDITIONS as we go along".

11:00PM CST at night, and here your pathetic azz sits on the internet cyber stalking. What a pathetic excuse of a human being you are. Do you have your child in a chair next to you while you teach them how to follow in your pathetic footsteps?

Checkmate.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
The, absolute consensus is, that you are a very poor judge of what an elk would score, by 20+% !

I guessed 335-345.

335 - 300 = 35

35/300 = 10%

See, you're nothing but a pathological liar. It's 10%, not the 20% lie you just made.

Only a complete idiot would have posted such a weak lie that can be refuted so easily with hard proof, like I just did.

You're a mentally deranged cyber stalker simply regurgitating continual lies.

But it's not 300" either, Idiot, lol !

Consensus is 270, maybe 275", so 20% out in your "experienced guides" guesstimate !!

TFF

I don't think you are, anywhere near as smart, as you & Doc Rocket think you are.

I have decided that Doc was playing mindfucks with you !!!

grin

Doc Rocket was NOT being kind. That’s why ElkTurdBurglar is still stalking him on that post from a year ago. As recent as Sunday.

And Congratulations to New 2 99s !!!

First of our Canadian Brethren to be designated “mentally deranged cyber stalker” by our Resident Paranoid Schizophrenic. 😜

It’s really a badge of Honor, New to 99’s. 😜
Consider yourself Campfire Royalty now. 😬

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Poor little Delusional Bastard showing all the Classic Signs of Schizophrenia once again :

“Disorganized Speech
Disordered speech is when the individual twists his words during his speech. He might start a conversation with a specific topic and end up concluding it in a totally different subject. In addition, it becomes extremely difficult to sustain a thought let alone think about one subject at a time. The person has difficulty focusing for a long period of time and may often deviate on the subject matter at hand.”

And then, of course:
“It becomes increasingly difficult to hold a conversation with a person who is diagnosed with Schizophrenia because they can’t stick to one subject. Common indicators of disordered dialogue comprise of, Neologism: This is when the person uses words that only make sense to him alone”

“. Delusions
Misinterpretations are common in people who are diagnosed with Schizophrenia. Delusions normally mean when a person believes in an idea that is not realistic but stays adamant that that illusion is real. It is almost impossible to make the affected see the reality of the notion because it is already made up in their minds that, that idea is factual.
There are a number of aberrations Schizophrenia and these include Delusions of persecution: This is when the affected think that people are out to get them or have a personal vendetta against them.
Delusions of grandeur: This when the diagnosed think they are somebody well-known and significant.”

This trait shows up most often when he’s rambling on about us all being “mentally deranged Cyber Stalkers and then rambles on about being Commies, or Democrats, or “Brown Shirts”

Sound Familiar? 🤪🤪🤪

Poor Little Scooter. 🤪🤪🤪
And lastly:
As he slips into “Pastor Bill Stalling” persona telling us show he’s a “conservative Christian”. Also oozes with HYPOCRISY🤪🤪🤪

I’m guessing it won’t be long before we read about ole Preacher Bill Stallings AKA Happy Cramper AKA ElkTurdBurglar on the Front Page.

That is a hell of a lot of effort to project what truly describes you in this post of yours.

Slimy commies "always" use projection in their failed attempts to sway their mentally deranged followers as you just did for the 1,000+ time.

You go girl. Now what did that other poster say you were? Ah, yes, a Blithering Idiot. And this post of yours definitely matches that description.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

hint…..

Thanks for proving once more what a pathetic hypocrites you cyber stalkers are.

You mentally deranged cyber stalkers can make a demand, and cyber stalk and lie about someone for 4+ years, but if they make a demand, you don't have to meet the demand.

That is 100% exactly how libs minds work, "WE make the rules you must follow, and you aren't allowed to challenge or make any in return and we can add CONDITIONS as we go along".

11:00PM CST at night, and here your pathetic azz sits on the internet cyber stalking. What a pathetic excuse of a human being you are. Do you have your child in a chair next to you while you teach them how to follow in your pathetic footsteps?

Checkmate.

Lmao

Here we go again with another classic example of Paranoid Schizophrenic behavior :

“Delusions

Sound Familiar 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Keep digging Scooter ! They’re gonna right books about your peculiar and extreme. Are of Paranoid Schizophrenia when you finally blow your top.
Maybe develop a whole new class of psychotropic drugs to treat the untreatable Cases like your’s.
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Stand back and watch ole Bill Blow 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Elky... Got pics?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

“Disorganized Speech

And then, of course:

“. Delusions

Sound Familiar? 🤪🤪🤪

Poor Little Scooter. 🤪🤪🤪
And lastly:

That is a hell of a lot of effort to project what truly describes you in this post of yours.

Slimy commies "always" use projection in their failed attempts to sway their mentally deranged followers as you just did for the 1,000+ time.

You go girl. Now what did that other poster say you were? Ah, yes, a Blithering Idiot. And this post of yours definitely matches that description.

LOL. Poor little JWP475 is just butt hurt. I’m not so easily offended by sore losers.
And Not anywhere close to what the hundreds and probably thousands of Campfire Members are saying about you Bill.
With every post, your Paranoid Schizophrenia comes shining through.
Half of them probably feel sorry for your Certifiable Batschitt Crazy Ass.
The rest, like me, are laughing their asses off.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bill, Happy Cramper, ElkTurdBurglar, And all the other hundreds of personalities rolling around in your little pea brain,
Stop looking out the window.
You’ll never see the White Coat Brigade sneaking up on your crazed ass. I’m guessing they’ll bring the dart gun with heavy tranquilizers this time. 🤪

Go to bed, pull the covers up over your little head, and converse and have fun with the hundred of little voices.
I’m sure they’ll make a lot more sense in your little World.
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

The rest of us have to actually get up and go to work.

I’m sure every day’s a Holiday in Crazy Land. 🤪🤪🤪

Last edited by chlinstructor; 02/15/22.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Doc Rocket was NOT being kind. That’s why ElkTurdBurglar is still stalking him on that post from a year ago. As recent as Sunday.

This is how mentally sick CHL is. He accuses me here of cyber stalking Docrocket in my "SARS-CoV-19 Spike Protein Shot is a Failure" thread I started, and it was Docrocket who cyber stalked me in my own thread. Docrocket got his azz handed back to him for a year with facts proving the shots are deadly.

See how these lying commies continually use "false negatives" with their lying accusations. That tactic is straight out of Saul "Commie" Alinsky's book "Rules for Radicals". Now, why is CHL using commie debating tactics all commies use? Remember, he loves supporting the commie America hating NFL too..........

This guy calls himself a Christian too. 61 years old, mentally deranged, cyber stalking at 11:20PM CST.

Go read my posting from Sunday in my thread where I was trying to save lives this past year with facts, and read in that posting DocRocket cyber stalking me with lies.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post16951098

According to CHL, I was cyber stalking in my own thread.

This is how mentally sick this guy is, and his posting here proves it.

And remember, CHL threatened to murder me here just back in November, said he'd shoot me while standing on a bridge while OFF his property. True sicko here, and he refuses to give his address so I can drive to his gate to see if he will MURDER me while standing off of his property.

All mouth. Mentally sick mouthy cyber stalker.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The rest of us have to actually get up and go to work.

ROFLMAO. Go look at this guys posting history. He spends all day on the net, every single day. His first posting today was at 6:45AM CST.......stalking me in this "very" thread. Started his day stalking. [mic drop]

And he just claimed, "The rest of us have to actually get up and go to work"

And he wants you to believe I'm the person with mental issues, not him........LMAO

I guess he considers the posting of all of those FOX news articles, he posts, to be working.

BWHAHAHAHAHA.......HAHAHAHAHAHA

"He is far from Stupid"

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Score is now 2 to zero now Elknopicposter91. My horrible "conditions" are very fair, but seem to be more than you can handle.

Oh yeah, all mine are 100% DIY on public land.

You need three to take the lead.

But you won't.

This will be the last one I will post. Even though there are a few more. Hint.....

Pretty boring when your accuser doesn't even validate his "expertise", or lack thereof.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
HEY CHL.....

6:45AM.....and you're still up at 12:00AM, the start of a new day..........he's working.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't stop......stop it...BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

18 hours today.....working.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Hey CHL, what's that address to your gate.

I need to cross out "getting MURDERED" off the bucket list.

You said, "It would be a 'chip shot' for you", did you not?

Your Honor, would you please instruct the defendant to answer the question? HINT

What's your address to your front gate tough guy?

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 02/15/22.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 11 of 51 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 50 51

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (17Fan, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,964 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,111
Posts18,483,334
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.