Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Seems like that would be logical for the Dimorats to do unless somehow it can't be shut down.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Patience, the deep state will shut him down before he is finished.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
How can he shut something down that he pretends doesn't exist?

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As a group - Dems have never been held to task for their actions. They have hubris on their side. They simply don't believe anything will come of it. And why should they?

Lions don't concern themselves with the opinion of sheep.

Not saying D's are Lions but nothing has gotten in their way in the past - they have zero reason to believe it will now. So why put effort into something that if they do - will only draw attention to it?

Republicans continue to be door mats (they've never "conserved" a thing in their lives - only stretched out the inevitable loss of liberty or Dem wish list) hoping that the D's help them when the worm turns. They never do. Lucy keeps pulling that football away and the R's keep lining up to kick it.

Me

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Theory (I'm like Sgt Schultz..I know nuttink). Let's assume Obama is the current president, or the shot caller, ok? Joe just follows the insructions on the teleprompter. What is the state of the relationship between Hilary and Obama? It has been suggested by many DC observers that it is beyond bitter hatred. So why wouldn't Obama want to see Hilary go through the wood chipper?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Been wondering the same thing myself, as it seems that Durham ultimately answers to the Biden DOJ.......Now that it seems he is getting close to those in power, I wonder if we will suddenly have a "funding or budget" issue.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oh come on now, Morning Joe is already saying this is total BS and that Fox News is knowingly spreading lies about the Durham report. See MSM is talking about it after all.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Because he can't shut it down.

Tarquin
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Theory (I'm like Sgt Schultz..I know nuttink). Let's assume Obama is the current president, or the shot caller, ok? Joe just follows the insructions on the teleprompter. What is the state of the relationship between Hilary and Obama? It has been suggested by many DC observers that it is beyond bitter hatred. So why wouldn't Obama want to see Hilary go through the wood chipper?

This seems possible but ultimately everyone knows that no one of consequence is going to be in an orange jumpsuit anyway.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Somehow I remember Rush reporting the classification of the investigation prevented any change in office from interference into durham's work.....

Cant recall the terminology that provided the protection.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe they hate Hilary also and they don't want her running again.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Somehow I remember Rush reporting the classification of the investigation prevented any change in office from interference into durham's work.....

Cant recall the terminology that provided the protection.

Same here I remember him saying something to that effect also.

I think Teal summed up why the democrats as a whole do not care much about it. The average citizen doesn’t pay attention to any of this beyond at most forming a rough opinion based on what the msm tells them.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by flintlocke

This seems possible but ultimately everyone knows that no one of consequence is going to be in an orange jumpsuit anyway.

Yep.

Remember Peter Strzok talking about their "insurance policy"? The "insurance" here is that the MSM won't cover it. Without a cry from the public for a trial, nothing will come of it. Meanwhile, the Dems have CNN etc. whipping up a frenzy for Jan 6th. Sickening.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Teal
As a group - Dems have never been held to task for their actions. They have hubris on their side. They simply don't believe anything will come of it. And why should they?

Lions don't concern themselves with the opinion of sheep.

Not saying D's are Lions but nothing has gotten in their way in the past - they have zero reason to believe it will now. So why put effort into something that if they do - will only draw attention to it?

Republicans continue to be door mats (they've never "conserved" a thing in their lives - only stretched out the inevitable loss of liberty or Dem wish list) hoping that the D's help them when the worm turns. They never do. Lucy keeps pulling that football away and the R's keep lining up to kick it.
An excellent post - especially the "Lions don't concern themselves with the opinion of sheep" line..... Good job, Teal... smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Why.. They can take a few wounded .. Kevin Clinesmith the FBI Lawyer that started the whole thing barely got a scratch..
He got his Law License back and is enjoying his new life ..
He should have got the Wall..
Some will get a scratch but the Corrupt DC Court System will go very easy on the Treason that has Occurred..
Motto : Take one for the Team ..
That’s how they Roll…

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Peddler
Maybe they hate Hilary also and they don't want her running again.

This may be it.

They'll let the "investigation" go long enough to permanently damage her, but not long enough to hurt the "in" crowd.

Black Cows Matter!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I would only add that the 2020 election reveals why no one of importance is going to be held accountable , it’s because a good percentage of republicans are just as dirty and guilty.

Hilary warned them, if Trump is re-elected we will ALL hang!
You can’t sleep with pigs and not be covered in pig crap yourself. They all know where each others skeletons are.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Because he can't shut it down.

Go play in the traffic

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
There's a good reason "politician" and "prostitution" sound almost alike, and it doesn't matter if there's a D or an R behind the name. Around about their third term in office, all of them either join the club, or quit in disgust.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Lol... its because they are all in it together! If one gets busted they tell on the others. Nothing will ever become of this as both parties are involved and too much money at stake

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1minute, 204guy, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 72 invisible), 2,318 guests, and 1,444 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,683
Posts18,493,917
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.