Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Name anything less important than these 3:

Gu
China
Olympics

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
In a perfect world?

Refuse re-entry, strip her of her citizenship. Let her live in China, or some other shîthole since she obviously hates the US.

I don't know... compare that with what Hunter Biden has done in China...

I say we let her back in, kick Hunter Biden out to China.. strip him of his citizenship, refuse re entry..

let him be a Chink.....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
In a perfect world?

Refuse re-entry, strip her of her citizenship. Let her live in China, or some other shîthole since she obviously hates the US.

And send her mother with her let them contemplate the wages of the sin of espionage together. Send them without right to return.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I was checking my pockets and found zero fu cks.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
In a perfect world?

Yup, fuqk her.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Her dad use to Drive Lady Di Won Tonstein around for 20 years until some punk at the FBI ruined everything..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DMc
Why would she come back to the US after renouncing her citizenship?

When she finally figures out what a chitty country China is to live in as a citizen.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
U
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
U
Let her in, then hang her for treason..

Never try to teach a pig to sing...
...it wastes your time and annoys the pig!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Lock her out she made her choice let her stay in China.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by DMc
Why would she come back to the US after renouncing her citizenship?

When she finally figures out what a chitty country China is to live in as a citizen.

I doubt she’ll ever get the full experience that ordinary folks do.

Example: My Chinese stepdaughter lives in an area that was recently under COVID restrictions. She eventually was able to travel for business to another area, but the moment she walked into hotels or restaurants etc, she set off COVID alerts because the trackers they have on their phones reveal the person’s residency. As a result, it was difficult for her to get service the entire trip. Those trackers follow you everywhere.

Example: The last time my wife was there, she was enjoying a park with her girlfriend and started to talk about something that apparently was risky (by Chinese standards). Her friend stopped her, because there are listening devices everywhere, and nothing you say can be considered truly private. With their social scoring system, acquiring points against you may lead to an inability to fly, or even use their high-speed trains, and other unpleasant stuff as well.

Celebrities aren’t immune to this stuff either, and have to tread carefully. We’ll see how long this California girl can hold up under that kind of pressure. Right now, she’s practicing Capitalism and raking in the cash. We’ll see how much of that she can take back to America when she comes back for school or to live. They’ve been heavily restricting cash flow out of the country too. She may have to stay in China to enjoy her money. She might want to get some American endorsements for walking-around money while she’s here, or for a rainy day if the PRC gets under her skin and she decides to bail.

What fresh Hell is this?
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Visa process and deny her any rights as an American citizen

Since the United States does not recognize dual citizenship, this should be the only alternative.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Visa process and deny her any rights as an American citizen

Since the United States does not recognize dual citizenship, this should be the only alternative.

Incorrect
The United States does recognize dual citizenship.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems like a lot of fuss over an 18 year-old Barbie doll when there’s a best-selling book, “Red Handed”, about all the present and former politicians that have worked for the Chinese, including of course, our Fearless Leader.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
‘Genocide Barbie’ is an apt name.....

I’m wondering if she ever filed the paperwork to renounce her citizenship, I suspect not.

China might be letting her do this in the Winter Olympics just so they can have a star up there in the skiing events and not get swept by the collective West.

She looks like her father is White. Interesting, I have heard that in China itself they don’t have much respect for White folks.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
... She looks like her father is White. Interesting, I have heard that in China itself they don’t have much respect for White folks.

Even if she is 100% Chinese lineage, being born and raised outside of mainland China, she will never be "one of them". Just another useful idiot. She will get her 30 pieces of silver. And then be discarded when convenient...

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by EdM
Man, I don't even ponder this sort of chitt?

Probably don’t watch soap operas either, do you Ed?

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not true, though there’s plenty of residual animosity about the past shenanigans, mostly by the Europeans, during the period around the turn of the 20th Century. Attacks on Asians on our streets are a big concern too. They really hate the Japanese for the atrocities of WWII, and don’t like black folks at all.

Chinese women like to marry White Devil men because we treat them well compared to Chinese men, and Chinese men get really pissed when they see a White Devil with one of their gals. We were at a street art festival a few years ago, and one vendor actually turned away from us. We ran into another mixed couple a few minutes later, and they said they ran into that a lot.

I suspect there’s considerable contempt for those Americans like the Bidens, who put money over country. The Chinese stick together.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I whole heartedly agree with her actions. Now, if we can just get the rest of those Dim morons to do this and gtfo out of the country, it would be a grand and wonderful thing.

Last edited by Chisos; 02/18/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I would hope that our embassy in Beijing would go to her and collect her passport asap.

As Chisos says, it is only a start, but it's a lovely start.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

474 members (21, 12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 39 invisible), 2,092 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,796
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.