Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
He is possibly more useless than his predecessor, Bill Blair. Hard to get lower than that crooked POS

GB1

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I see that during the debate on the EA, the Greens and the NDP repeatedly said that the FN and friends protesting the pipelines are faced with the barrel of a gun, threats, and violence from the mounties etc......meanwhile the freedom convoy gets a pass.

This morning I wake up to find that there was millions of dollars damage done to a pipeline and equipment near Houston.
There has been more damage in one night near Houston than all of the Ottawa protest. These pipeline protestors are supported by the NDP and the Greens, they clearly expressed their views in the house of commons and elsewhere.

https://www.princegeorgecitizen.com...acked-causing-significant-damage-5078921

Last edited by 673; 02/18/22.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To be clear.............the ones who really got a pass from media and government are the pipeline protestors in Northern BC.
Not only did they get a pass, but they were openly supported by political parties.

This needs to be exposed for what it is, government sanctioned vandalism. Lets see how this is spun by media and government. So far, no suspects lololol, none. grin

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I'm not sure the government ever did what they thought was right although I'll concede that it may be possible. It seems to me, the government chose it's ground early and stuck with it. They ignored any evidence which might have seemed contrary to their position.
The government hitched their wagon to the vaccines and made no effort whatsoever to research viable treatments for covid. They made the choice to attempt to lockdown the populace rather than informing them. This stance by governments at all levels became the real pandemic. Claims were made which were demonstrably false. death rates were inflated and causes of death obscured. Health care was compromised by their own response which was also based on flawed data.
The vaccines have shown themselves to be much less effective at preventing infection than originally claimed with efficacy much closer to zero than to the 95% originally claimed. The potential side effects of the vaccines have been concealed from the public and ignored by the media while being exaggerated by the anti-vaxxers. My wife suffered considerably from effects of the Moderna vaccine and says she never regained her pre-vax health. Now, after having a heart attack, she probably never will. There is no way of telling whether or not the vaccine played a part but even our family doctor said he could not discount it.
The imposition of the Emergency measures act, by Pierre Trudeau's step son, is something which, while alarming, is indicative of the incompetence of the PM and may do more good than harm if it leads to his expulsion.
For those who are wondering, a non-confidence vote will not happen until the Conservatives have solidified their position, with a new leader in place. The future holds some potential. GD

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Did someone (lady) get arrested? A friend here told me here had heard of something like that.
IDK.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
IC B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
my Wife's friend is here right now, she took the 2nd jab and within a few days had a heart attack.
She is in perfect health, non smoker, not overweight. she has recovered, but knows 100% it was the jab.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by greydog
I'm not sure the government ever did what they thought was right although I'll concede that it may be possible. It seems to me, the government chose it's ground early and stuck with it. They ignored any evidence which might have seemed contrary to their position.
The government hitched their wagon to the vaccines and made no effort whatsoever to research viable treatments for covid. They made the choice to attempt to lockdown the populace rather than informing them. This stance by governments at all levels became the real pandemic. Claims were made which were demonstrably false. death rates were inflated and causes of death obscured. Health care was compromised by their own response which was also based on flawed data.
The vaccines have shown themselves to be much less effective at preventing infection than originally claimed with efficacy much closer to zero than to the 95% originally claimed. The potential side effects of the vaccines have been concealed from the public and ignored by the media while being exaggerated by the anti-vaxxers. My wife suffered considerably from effects of the Moderna vaccine and says she never regained her pre-vax health. Now, after having a heart attack, she probably never will. There is no way of telling whether or not the vaccine played a part but even our family doctor said he could not discount it.
The imposition of the Emergency measures act, by Pierre Trudeau's step son, is something which, while alarming, is indicative of the incompetence of the PM and may do more good than harm if it leads to his expulsion.
For those who are wondering, a non-confidence vote will not happen until the Conservatives have solidified their position, with a new leader in place. The future holds some potential. GD

Greydog

Good morning to you

You nailed it with your post here sir

Regards
Lorne

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Guys ... do u have a livestream? Confrontations starting to occur and , conveniently, all feeds dropped or no search results.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stricks
Guys ... do u have a livestream? Confrontations starting to occur and , conveniently, all feeds dropped or no search results.

Media told to stay back for their safety. Has nothing to do with getting azzhole cops on camera.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by 673

Media told to stay back for their safety. Has nothing to do with getting azzhole cops on camera.

Yes them the cops can report how it was all done carefully, etc. etc. the typical BS

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Rebel news is still alive for now, through Twitter though ..

Rebel

Last edited by Stricks; 02/18/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sorry, I got caught up by reading the other thread. Definitely getting real now as more and more is exposed and the gubment is doing it’s best to “control” things.
Praying for you Canadiens. Stay the course, it ain’t gonna be easy. They will be coming from every angle.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
So fascism reigns.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[

quote=Steve Redgwell]This won't stop the insults here, but nonetheless, it needs to be read. Go to the link.

Trudeau plans to invoke Emergencies Act in response to protests
Act grants cabinet ability to take 'special temporary measures that may not be appropriate in normal times'
Catharine Tunney · CBC News

excerpts

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has told his caucus he will invoke the never-before-used Emergencies Act to give the federal government extra powers to handle anti-vaccine mandate protests across the country, sources say.

Those sources, who were not authorized to speak publicly, said the prime minister informed the premiers of his decision this morning.

The Emergencies Act, which replaced the War Measures Act in the 1980s, defines a national emergency as a temporary "urgent and critical situation" that "seriously endangers the lives, health or safety of Canadians and is of such proportions or nature as to exceed the capacity or authority of a province to deal with it."

It gives special powers to the prime minister to respond to emergency scenarios affecting public welfare (natural disasters, disease outbreaks), public order (civil unrest), international emergencies or war emergencies.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-premiers-cabinet-1.6350734[/quote]

Steve you should reread some of your posts the past two years supporting the forced mandates , vaccine passports and the govt crack down. You were applauding those actions. What bible quote do you have now justifying your support of racism? Was apostle Paul
Or Peter supporters of facist governments too and anti human rights?

It should be good for a laugh from you.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 673

ya think???

FJB & FJT
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Another good article by Rex Murphy. It would be nice to see more writers other than those in the NP start to call out Trudeau for his actions.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex-murphy-trudeaus-wild-misuse-of-state-authority

Hugh
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Leslyn Lewis letter --- right and to the point

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hugh
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Massive Toddler Tantrum --- plastic politican

Hugh
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Unconfirmed report a female protester who was trampled by a police horse has died.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Unconfirmed report a female protester who was trampled by a police horse has died.

There is an elderly lady in a walker knocked down by the horses, lying on the gorund and just above there is a person on the ground with a horse looking like it is standing on that person with its left back hoof

Just shamefull --- nice going Justin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hugh
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,475
Posts18,489,932
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.