S
szihn Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
https://westernrifleshooters.us/2022/02/17/bracken-sends-lrads-in-oz/

Well well well...........
Still think it's a good idea to fund your own destruction?

Think that's as bad as it will get?

Think? At all?
It may not be too late to start ya know.

If not ------ we'll hear the mantra "we can't do anything"!
And if you believe that is true, you get to be right. So then just surrender, and accept anything you are ordered to do ------- including taking injections that will kill you and your kids.

Think none are coming?

Can Aussies ever be free again? Hard to say because you have largely been disarmed, but I see your police and military have not been and are 100% willing and even eager to use weapons against you.

Children of the Holy God, I tell you it's well past time for you to start fighting back, and stop paying for Satan's plans.
That message need to be told to millions of Aussies.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’m disgusted.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by szihn
https://westernrifleshooters.us/2022/02/17/bracken-sends-lrads-in-oz/

Hard to say because you have largely been disarmed

Really ?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Szihn these devices are US made and were tested in US riots first. Once again it seems to be a case of US expecting smaller countries to succeed where they did not themselves. I agree their use in unacceptable, these things, EMF, D.E.W, vomit guns etc have no place outside warzones. As to being free, as I remind you keyboard warriors, you got plenty of states in as bad shape. Or they would be if they actually protested. Anyone mentions that and you yanks go" well it aint my state, aint my problem" Apparently you lost the U out of USA but still have time to lecture other countries on solidarity,lol.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
It's amazing how what happens in a country they aren't a citizen of, and that they've never visited, bothers some people so much. They're like a bunch of old ladies looking to be offended by something, anything.

IC B2

S
szihn Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
No 158XTP you are 100% wrong in your assumption of MY ideas and priorities. I am HIGHLY critical of my own countrymen and the lack of attention they have paid, and the support they have given to communism by omission or commission for the last 40 years. You are correct in the facts you posted, but incorrect in your assumptions of my mindset. I am angry and discussed in the apathy and cowardice no matter what body politic it's embedded in.

All that not withstanding, what I wrote is 100% true

.And the answer is the same regardless of the nation spoken about. It's ALWAYS organization and courage, from Ancient Israel, to American colonies in 1775 to the Warsaw Ghetto uprising against the Nazis, to Gandhi in India.

No body of men can submit or comply themselves into freedom.

Cowards can't be free, and the super ignorant fall under the category of being so stupid that when told they are free, they believe it.

It's a recurring theme through history and well written about and documented, but today moist folks are too lazy to read and too afraid of truth and the responsibility it brings so study of history is hateful to them.

Last edited by szihn; 02/19/22.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
No 158XTP you are 100% wrong in your assumption of MY ideas and priorities. I am HIGHLY critical of my own countrymen and the lack of attention they have paid, and the support they have given to communism by omission or commission for the last 40 years. You are correct in the facts you posted, but incorrect in your assumptions of my mindset. I am angry and discussed in the apathy and cowardice no matter what body politic it's embedded in.

.And the answer is the same regardless of the nation spoken about. It's ALWAYS organization and courage, from Ancient Israel, to American colonies in 1775 to the Warsaw Ghetto uprising against the Nazis, to Gandhi in India.

Cowards can't be free, and the super ignorant fall under the category of being so stupid that when told they are free, they believe it.

It's a recurring theme through history and well written about and documented, but today moist folks are too lazy to read and too afraid of truth and the responsibility it brings so study of history is hateful to them.

So when are YOU marching?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Are you posting similar on Euro forums? It seems as usual all the vitriol gets directed at Australians on the internet. We appear to be the eternal scratching post for Americans who arent willing to get out of their armchairs.

You mention body politics but seem to be unaware the UK had stricter lockdowns and far more skullduggery than Australia. France has been under martial law for sometime, Greece and Italy have mandates for the vaccine regardless of job type. The netherlands are fire bombing their police, 20 European countries are convoying to Brussels to protest. Australia just had 7 states and territories send protesters to the capital. Little of this is posted on the mainstream media and most mainstream people are afraid to run a basic search on current riots of youtube because they are afraid of the truth.

The US has no problem sending its kids into 3rd world dumps to defend their cause. Now your closest cultural neighbour wants support over martial law and where are Americans?

Are you driving North?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by UPhiker

That's not his style - he prefers the inflammatory postings from the comfort behind the keyboard. Even the Karens of the world show more effort by going public.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm speaking personally, not for anyone else.

I expect more from Aussies than Englishmen.
We, Americans, perceive you to be more like us.
Rougher, settled a frontier. Strong, independent, stubborn.
I know your soldiers are tough SOBs, in a fight.

Now, the uncomfortable truth.
We have seen protests and fights over covid.
Down Under.

Not here.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

That's not his style - he prefers the inflammatory postings from the comfort behind the keyboard. Even the Karens of the world show more effort by going public.

Funny how you and UPHA are sniveling about a comment meant to move you from inaction and off your knees. Why is that so offensive?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by rickt300

Funny how you and UPHA are sniveling about a comment meant to move you from inaction and off your knees. Why is that so offensive?

Why were you offended by how we responded?

Well?
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

Nobody is "sniveling" but you. We merely asked when you were going to take your own advice and get off your ass and do something. We already knew the answer.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Not offended, disgusted with the level of cowardice and willingness to kowtow to dictatorship.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
[quote=szihn]No 158XTP you are 100% wrong in your assumption of MY ideas and priorities. I am HIGHLY critical of my own countrymen and the lack of attention they have paid, and the support they have given to communism by omission or commission for the last 40 years. You are correct in the facts you posted, but incorrect in your assumptions of my mindset. I am angry and discussed in the apathy and cowardice no matter what body politic it's embedded in.

Nobody is "sniveling" but you. We merely asked when you were going to take your own advice and get off your ass and do something. We already knew the answer.
[/quote

Hey there faaggottt I know your a Biden voter and I am "off my ass" unlike you. Did you vote for Biden to get your student loans paid off?

Last edited by rickt300; 02/25/22.

Dog I rescued in January

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
[quote=szihn]No 158XTP you are 100% wrong in your assumption of MY ideas and priorities. I am HIGHLY critical of my own countrymen and the lack of attention they have paid, and the support they have given to communism by omission or commission for the last 40 years. You are correct in the facts you posted, but incorrect in your assumptions of my mindset. I am angry and discussed in the apathy and cowardice no matter what body politic it's embedded in.

[/quote

Hey there faaggottt I know your a Biden voter and I am "off my ass" unlike you. Did you vote for Biden to get your student loans paid off?
Nope, I paid my way through school. I also don't do junior high supposed insults on the internet.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Not offended, disgusted with the level of cowardice and willingness to kowtow to dictatorship.

Well that sounds like something that you need to seek professional help for. I'm not able to help with your mental disorders.

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Im suprised none of these fellas have joined a convoy. Americans seem to be more interested in supporting a former soviet dump like the ukraine instead of their closest ally Canada.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Then go and rescue your fellow US states who are displaying these things too, instead of wasting time arguing with some foreign countries hunters.

With fellas like yourself and szhin as versed in the concepts of 'freedom and bravery' I am suprised you havent rescued NY, California. washington DC and Canada to boot.

For the record did you ever serve anywhere? I think I asked you one other time you were running your mouth.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Szihn has "issues"...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 16gage, 54 invisible), 2,337 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,404
Posts18,470,164
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.