Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
….she was trampled by police on horseback.

Ottawa Mounted Police Charge Horses Into Crowd, Disabled Elderly Woman Using Walker Trampled

The Ottawa Police used horses to charge into a protesting crowd earlier today. An elderly disabled woman (identified by red jacket) was standing with her mobility walker as the mounted police charged. She was crushed by the horses and Fox News journalist Sara Carter {LINK} is reporting she died from her injuries. UPDATE: That report of her death is now refuted directly by Ottawa police; however, she did suffer injuries.

Shortly after the police mounted the charge and trampled the crowd, the Ottawa Police claimed via Twitter someone threw a bicycle at one of the horses. Video of the incident shows it wasn’t a bicycle, and it was not thrown, it was the mobility walker of the victim as she was trampled by the horses.

More here.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...led-police-claim-her-walker-was-bicycle/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Reportedly" with no confirmation.

Other sources suggest that she survived.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
"Reportedly" with no confirmation.

Other sources suggest that she survived.

That was updated in the OP

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Either way, it doesn’t look good. Bastids.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Meanwhile in American cities the indigenous population can burn, loot and pillage without out recourse. Maybe they need to start calling themselves BLM.

Something is terribly wrong.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
"Nazi sympathizer damages police property during armed insurrection"

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by erikj
"Nazi sympathizer on drugs damages police property during armed insurrection"

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I think the "update" was part of the OP to begin with.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by viking
Either way, it doesn’t look good. Bastids.

Nope.
Mr? Sparle sock is in it deeper than he has shoes for.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by local_dirt

There ya go !

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Horse expected to make a full recovery from beating by white supremacist.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
….she was trampled by police on horseback.

Ottawa Mounted Police Charge Horses Into Crowd, Disabled Elderly Woman Using Walker Trampled

The Ottawa Police used horses to charge into a protesting crowd earlier today. An elderly disabled woman (identified by red jacket) was standing with her mobility walker as the mounted police charged. She was crushed by the horses and Fox News journalist Sara Carter {LINK} is reporting she died from her injuries. UPDATE: That report of her death is now refuted directly by Ottawa police; however, she did suffer injuries.

Shortly after the police mounted the charge and trampled the crowd, the Ottawa Police claimed via Twitter someone threw a bicycle at one of the horses. Video of the incident shows it wasn’t a bicycle, and it was not thrown, it was the mobility walker of the victim as she was trampled by the horses.

More here.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...led-police-claim-her-walker-was-bicycle/

I saw the video of it on Red Ice TV this morning. They are really a bunch of thugs.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Youtube video showing the highly questionable (at best) arrest tactics of police...with the Canadian national anthem playing in the background....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YBz2drTY50

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. Ronald Reagan
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
I am not a lawyer, nor do I pretend to be one on the internet. If one is riding a horse on a roadway should it not be considered a vehicle. I have looked at the Ontario highway traffic act and have not found the definition of what a horse on a roadway would be defined as. There are guidelines for riding horses on Ontario roads in the act. If it is considered a vehicle and in my mind it should if it is carrying a rider, then the Ottawa police have committed vehicular manslaughter by surging into a crowd with their horse mounted officers. The rider should then be charged just as if he had been at the wheel of a police cruiser. The police rider ought to have known that his actions could harm or kill individuals as a horse weighs nearly as much as a vehicle. Again I’m not a lawyer, just asking for a friend.

Nick

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The good news is that no police pensions were damaged during this conflict.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Was it the Chinese or Russian Version…

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just a guess, the emergency act will make any law enforcement immune from prosecution.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Nick1899
I am not a lawyer, nor do I pretend to be one on the internet. If one is riding a horse on a roadway should it not be considered a vehicle. I have looked at the Ontario highway traffic act and have not found the definition of what a horse on a roadway would be defined as. There are guidelines for riding horses on Ontario roads in the act. If it is considered a vehicle and in my mind it should if it is carrying a rider, then the Ottawa police have committed vehicular manslaughter by surging into a crowd with their horse mounted officers. The rider should then be charged just as if he had been at the wheel of a police cruiser. The police rider ought to have known that his actions could harm or kill individuals as a horse weighs nearly as much as a vehicle. Again I’m not a lawyer, just asking for a friend.

Nick

I haven't read the Canadian Emergency Act, but I would wager the cops are cleared hot.

@jameslavish

This is inflation
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 673
Just a guess, the emergency act will make any law enforcement immune from prosecution.

Does it also make them bulletproof? Even those puny milsurp .303's they like up there can make "body armour" look like Swiss cheese!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 55 invisible), 2,575 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,295
Posts18,525,777
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.