Hop To
Page 42 of 51 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 50 51
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Just left BPS
Coksukka,s

Online inventory dont reflect on shelf inventory..

Shoulda called but I bet the fuggs woulda looked a web site and said yep we have em sir...

You all take it easy elkybillnutts....

He is in a very fragile mental state right now.

Hey elkybillnutts
What unit your dad serve in during WW2 while he was fighting the germans in the south pacific????

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
But, but, but, neverseenanelk91 is the victim, just ask him! crazy

Yep. WE couldn’t make this Schitt up.

But he sure can! 🤪🤪🤪

Fact! My gosh the crap he comes up with and how he spins it all, there's some serious issues going on in that their head!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh, I got a chicken Gulag to clean, so I'll be away from the computer for awhile.

I think I'll stay logged in, make it seem like I'm still here watching though.

I could bring that damn smart phone out to the coop and use it there, but like I said, I got scheidt to do. Not figuratively either, been a coupla weeks since the litter's been changed. Gonna make some fine compost for the garden now!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

My first post in that thread on page 6 with ZERO mention of the group in my posting:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...out-on-constitutional-carry#Post13721772

I surely do hope people go read that entire thread.

Elksucker even copied and pasted stuff from a Republic of Texas website. Nah... nothing to see here... LOL

Trolling for years.

No elk yet. Never has been. Never will be.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Lol, I sure hope he don't bring out Clint Eastwood......

Or, dare I say.... Arnold Schwarzenegger!

LMAO.

Yep. He could’ve used: “I’ll Be Back”. 😜😬😂😜😂

And of course we knew he would be.

Ole Scooter just can’t help himself.

Poor little Deranged Mental Midget. He must really enjoy these epic beat downs. Just keeps coming back for more. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by renegade50
Just left BPS
Coksukka,s

Online inventory dont reflect on shelf inventory..

Shoulda called but I bet the fuggs woulda looked a web site and said yep we have em sir...

You all take it easy elkybillnutts....

He is in a very fragile mental state right now.

Hey elkybillnutts
What unit your dad serve in during WW2 while he was fighting the germans in the south pacific????

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reminds of this classic....

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Oh, I got a chicken Gulag to clean, so I'll be away from the computer for awhile.

I think I'll stay logged in, make it seem like I'm still here watching though.

I could bring that damn smart phone out to the coop and use it there, but like I said, I got scheidt to do. Not figuratively either, been a coupla weeks since the litter's been changed. Gonna make some fine compost for the garden now!

LOL. Watch it Geno. You’ll get ole Saul Alinsky thrown at ya. 😜

Last edited by chlinstructor; 02/19/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Lol, I sure hope he don't bring out Clint Eastwood......

Or, dare I say.... Arnold Schwarzenegger!

LMAO.

Yep. He could’ve used: “I’ll Be Back”
. 😜😬😂😜😂

And of course we knew he would be.

Ole Scooter just can’t help himself.

Poor little Deranged Mental Midget. He must really enjoy these epic beat downs. Just keeps coming back for more. 🤪

LOL!

Yeah, he does!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Elksucker.

You've not answered my invitation to come down and go hunting yet?

C'mon down man.

I'll take your picture. smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
This site is FULL of rockinbbar’s Diabolical Cyberstalking of me for 2.5 years straight, and with ZERO evidence whatsoever to prove one lie he has stated about me or link to a post of mine to PROVE I was lying.

YOU were the one freely posting about the Republic of Texas terrorist group.
Look at your address line... Republic of Texas.
Gaslight much?

rockinbbar just outright lied. He brought the topic of the group identified as terrorists that got in trouble into the thread when he attempted to accuse me of being a part of them, as noted back a few postings where I quoted his posting.

This fact proves once more rockinbbar is a mentally deranged pathological liar.

My first post in that thread on page 6 with ZERO mention of the group in my posting:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...out-on-constitutional-carry#Post13721772

Scroll forward from that posting to the top of page 8, and you will see it was rockinbbar who started talking about the group. HE IS A LIAR. I just proved it. rockinbbar at the top of page 8 starts his extreme cyberstalking of me, and attempts to accuse me of being part of the group based on zero evidence.

This is an extremely mentally sick individual, and the time he spends on the internet with his cyberstalking is solid evidence to prove it.

No, rockinbbar, I was not the one who started talking about a terrorist group, YOU were the one, and I just proved it Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt.

You are a Diabolical Narcissist and extremely mentally sick Satanic Cyberstalker, and your own lying words prove it.

Yeah, cut and paste boy...

Here you are taking about the very movement that the terrorist group adhered to. BEFORE I ever brought it up.

Who lied? Same thread. Only YOU were the one talking about crazy terrorist group doctrine.

LOL.

FACT:

If Greg “TRAITOR” Abbott had any balls at all, he would announce:

“There is no need for a Constitutional Carry Law, PERIOD.

The Constitution of TEXAS, and the U.S.A. states “shall not be infringed”.

The right to carry any arm, anywhere, is an inalienable right the Constitution guarantees.

All gun laws are illegal, and are only made to steal Liberty from the people, as history has proven over and over.

As of this day, “Shall not be infringed” will be honored in TEXAS.

Any lawman or prosecutor infringing on this right, in any county in Texas, will be prosecuted by the state to the fullest extent allowed by law.”

The FACT Greg “TRAITOR” Abbott does not have the balls to state the above proves Greg “TRAITOR” Abbott is a mentally sick narcissist, and an enemy to freedom.

The above applies to Lt. Governor Dan “TRAITOR” Patrick also.

Proof Greg “TRAITOR” Abbott is a Narcissist, he self-named himself “General Abbott” to brainwash the Conservative voters into believing he will defend the law of the land, but HIS ACTIONS prove him to be a COMMUNIST.

BONUS POINT QUESTION: What Narcissist government leaders call them selves a “general” or wear a generals uniform?

ANSWER: Communists

Greg “TRAITOR” Abbott might as well dress like the COMMUNIST he is, and wear a general’s uniform like all good COMMUNISTS.

Any elected official who does not respect the inalienable rights of the citizens is a TRAITOR Communist, and these TRAITORS will put on their orange vests and hats for photo-ops, during Dove Season before every election in TEXAS, to continue brainwashing the public/voters into believing they have someone who respects and will defend their inalienable rights.

The stupidity of the Conservative public continuing to support these TRAITORS is mind-boggling, but getting their photo taken with these elected TRAITORS during campaign season, so they can post them on Facebook and be badazzes to their friends because “they know” [insert representative’s name], will only continue to cost them their freedom.

If TEXANS had any balls, they’d walk on AUSTIN 100,000+ strong and armed, and demand their inalienable rights, stated above and in the Constitution, be honored and respected, knowing they have THE LAW supporting their actions 100%.

When TEXANS find their backbone and mental strength to push themselves away from their keyboard, and grab their guns, then and only then will they regain their true freedom….as the REPUBLIC of TEXAS, as it always has been….legally, and no longer under the financial enslavement and TYRANNY of the USA Communists.

The REPUBLIC of TEXAS was ILLEGALLY annexed, and therefore the annexation is null and void…PERIOD.

If LAW and freedom is to be respected and honored, then the LAW which proves the illegal annexation of the REPUBLIC of TEXAS is null and void has to be respected and honored.

If the LAW is DEAD, then FREEDOM is DEAD.

rockinbbar just lied again. He is now twisting and moving the goal post to "I was talking about the 'doctrine' of a terrorist group, when I was discussing what the actual International Law is on the books as far as what the requirement is to annex a sovereign nation.

Nowhere in the above quote did I discuss any terrorist doctrine.

This is exactly how commies debate, continual lying, moving the goal posts when they are getting their azz handed to them from their lying.

I have International Law that is on the books, that supports my position, as well as legal SCHOLARS who have reviewed the same International Laws and have come to the same conclusion.

Isn't it funny rockinbbar, being an ex-lawman, refuses to accept the stated laws on the books.

Keep throwing up your pathological lies, and I'll keep shooting them down.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Wannabeanelkslayer91, accept rockinbbar invitation to go hog hunting, or are you to chicken schit to go?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Got pics?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

rockinbbar just lied again. He is now twisting and moving the goal post to "I was talking about the 'doctrine' of a terrorist group, when I was discussing what the actual International Law is on the books as far as what the requirement is to annex a sovereign nation.

This is exactly how commies debate, continual lying, moving the goal posts when they are getting their azz handed to them from their lying.

I have International Law that is on the books, that supports my position, as well as legal SCHOLARS who have reviewed the same International Laws and have come to the same conclusion.

Isn't it funny rockinbbar, being an ex-lawman, refuses to accept the stated laws on the books.

You are the one who posted links to the Republic of Texas group website. Not me.

What are you doing on their website?

Here's your words, elky... Not mine.

Who lied? grin

The REPUBLIC of TEXAS, a sovereign nation, has NEVER LEGALLY been a part of the USA, therefore it could never have seceded during the civil war and rejoined after the Civil War, being it has been a sovereign nation all along.

More evidence the REPUBLIC of TEXAS is still a separate sovereign nation/ Republic:
http://thetexasrepublic.com/yet-more-evidence-that-texas-is-still-a-republic/

Just like all other facts in history pertaining to tyranny, the Communists who presently own the media bury these facts, stifle speech, send federal government alphabet agencies to harass and control the people.

The USA and its federal agencies have no legal jurisdiction within the legal boundary of the REPUBLIC of TEXAS, and INTERNATIONAL LAW, and the ILLEGAL ANNEXATION of the REPUBLIC of TEXAS, proves it.

As long as the citizens of the sovereign nation, The REPUBLIC of TEXAS, allow themselves to be brainwashed by these Communists in Austin and traitorous law enforcement agencies enabling this tyranny by the foreign invaders from the USA, they, nor their children, will ever know what true freedom is, as they sit back and refuse to fight for their freedom, and their right to legally declare and re-establish their sovereign nation, The REPUBLIC of TEXAS.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Wannabeanelkslayer91, accept rockinbbar invitation to go hog hunting, or are you to chicken schit to go?

Elky only kills monster elk...

He ain't no PigSlayer91

Awaiting the next bucket of bullchit from him.

Go Elky Go!!!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
LMAO !!!

Now ole ElkyNutts is gonna use his Pew Pew Daisy Red Ryder B.B. Gun to “shoot down” “pathological LIES”

Watch it there Scooter ! You’ll shoot your eye out !

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I hope he does.

I'll take his picture. grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Elky only kills monster elk...

He ain't no PigSlayer91

Awaiting the next bucket of bullchit from him.

Go Elky Go!!!

True, Elky needs to expand his experience and kill some monster hogs.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

You are the one who posted links to the Republic of Texas group website. Not me.

What are you doing on their website?

Here's your words, elky... Not mine.

Who lied? grin

The REPUBLIC of TEXAS, a sovereign nation, has NEVER LEGALLY been a part of the USA, therefore it could never have seceded during the civil war and rejoined after the Civil War, being it has been a sovereign nation all along.

More evidence the REPUBLIC of TEXAS is still a separate sovereign nation/ Republic:
http://thetexasrepublic.com/yet-more-evidence-that-texas-is-still-a-republic/

Just like all other facts in history pertaining to tyranny, the Communists who presently own the media bury these facts, stifle speech, send federal government alphabet agencies to harass and control the people.

The USA and its federal agencies have no legal jurisdiction within the legal boundary of the REPUBLIC of TEXAS, and INTERNATIONAL LAW, and the ILLEGAL ANNEXATION of the REPUBLIC of TEXAS, proves it.

As long as the citizens of the sovereign nation, The REPUBLIC of TEXAS, allow themselves to be brainwashed by these Communists in Austin and traitorous law enforcement agencies enabling this tyranny by the foreign invaders from the USA, they, nor their children, will ever know what true freedom is, as they sit back and refuse to fight for their freedom, and their right to legally declare and re-establish their sovereign nation, The REPUBLIC of TEXAS.

Oops ! ElkTurdBurglar busted again. Imagine that ! 😜 😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

I hope he does.

Not only that, you'll also post said picture here on the 'fire for everyone to see! smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I hope he does.

Not only that, you'll also post said picture here on the 'fire for everyone to see! smile

I could. smile

I know how to post pictures.

I can't wait to take his picture. laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 42 of 51 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 50 51

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

418 members (264mag, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 47 invisible), 1,876 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,281
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.