Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Police are people too. Some good, some bad. A little authority goes a long way with some people. The problem we are encountering is with the people that give the orders not the people that carry them out so much. When you elect a jackass like Whitman or Newsome you must know you'd be better off just shooting yourself. You are going to suffer either way. Also quit convicting officers for being in the vicinity of a drug addict when he goes crazy and dies. We have policemen that are serving time that should have got a medal for their courage in the face of extreme danger.
Wake up and get rid of the people that are destroying our culture and our government from the top down. The problems will largely go away.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
If you ever had any doubts about what police will do when ordered to attack the innocent and righteous and trample your constitutional rights Ottawa is your answer. They’re all bad apples. Paycheck and pension is the only thing that matters. If you check out the hacked Twitter page of the cops they’re not just following orders they’re gleeful in their abuse of the protesters.

The correlation is undeniable. I mean from a completely different country, but absolutely applicable

Oddly enough when blm was blocking hwy's in the states, the very tards that are bemoaning what happened in Canuck-land want U.S. Police to do worse.......I equate that to you retards not knowing what you want....or possibly "my side should be allowed to do what they want, beat down the other side though".

Grow up.

And no before the tards jump to conclusions I don't agree with what happened in Canada. Yes Trudeau is a commie, this is what commies do...

A peaceful protest is one thing, from what I saw there was very little peaceful protests concerning the blm.

I specifically stated "when blm was blocking hwys". Not breaking or burning buildings to the ground. I'm talking human chains across interstates. Nobody here supported that did they?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Stuff is not as it always appears... there are very often good guys in a treeline a few hundred yards away.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BobMt
If you ever had any doubts about what police will do when ordered to attack the innocent and righteous and trample your constitutional rights Ottawa is your answer. They’re all bad apples. Paycheck and pension is the only thing that matters. If you check out the hacked Twitter page of the cops they’re not just following orders they’re gleeful in their abuse of the protesters.

The correlation is undeniable. I mean from a completely different country, but absolutely applicable

Oddly enough when blm was blocking hwy's in the states, the very tards that are bemoaning what happened in Canuck-land want U.S. Police to do worse.......I equate that to you retards not knowing what you want....or possibly "my side should be allowed to do what they want, beat down the other side though".

Grow up.

And no before the tards jump to conclusions I don't agree with what happened in Canada. Yes Trudeau is a commie, this is what commies do...

simple and to the point......bob

I don't read that f-tards post unless someone else spreads them like a sneeze of snot. To his point, Nashville coppers took BLM hot chocolate when they had I-40 shut down. They were not truckers fighting being made to take the jab, just anarchist, and yet the heat gave them succor not trouncing.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Their are good Police Officers out there, a bunch of them just quit their jobs in Ottawa because they wouldn't bust up their brothers and sisters at the order of a tyrant. I think we all know why some of them had their name tags covered.

IC B2

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
What was the reason blm was blocking highways? Sure as hell wasn’t for freedom from a tyrannical government was it. The looting was going on at the same time but they like to have darkness for that. Nothing similar in the two events. Apples to oranges. Try another approach to justify the Canadian tragedy. EdK

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ERK
What was the reason blm was blocking highways? Sure as hell wasn’t for freedom from a tyrannical government was it. The looting was going on at the same time but they like to have darkness for that. Nothing similar in the two events. Apples to oranges. Try another approach to justify the Canadian tragedy. EdK

Exactly.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ERK

I didn't justify it. I already posted I don't agree with what happened (so keep dreaming).

You just made my point. Because YOU didn't agree with the reason blm supporters were blocking roadways, it wasn't acceptable, so send the storm troopers in to crack skulls. But the people in Ottawa are righteous because you agree with them, so it's all good, handle them with love and care (basically don't do anything).

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/20/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Masks work very well at concealing identities. Why do you suppose they've been pushing them on us the last two years? Antifa used them and now the strongarm of the gov can use them.

How nice for them.

LOL
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The “good” cops in Ottawa quit their jobs weeks ago. The ones that remain are fuggin’ pond scum.

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I get the feeling that Jackson Handjob would run over a little ol' lady to keep his paycheck coming.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chesterwy
The “good” cops in Ottawa quit their jobs weeks ago. The ones that remain are fuggin’ pond scum.

Good cops would be arresting the bad or protecting the protesters. Not walking away.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder why the Daily Beast hasn't sought to authenticate claims made in the Ottawa Police tweet about a bicycle being thrown under a horse.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by chesterwy

Good cops would be arresting the bad or protecting the protesters. Not walking away.

In a world that works the way it should, yes they would. But the “thin blue line” doesn’t allow it. They only protect each other, when it comes to their abuses of citizens. The only thing keeping us from these abuses here in America is the second amendment.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ERK

I didn't justify it. I already posted I don't agree with what happened (so keep dreaming).

You just made my point. Because YOU didn't agree with the reason blm supporters were blocking roadways, it wasn't acceptable, so send the storm troopers in to crack skulls. But the people in Ottawa are righteous because you agree with them, so it's all good, handle them with love and care (basically don't do anything).

He just proved your point?
Damn you're stupid

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by mirage243
I get the feeling that Jackson Handjob would run over a little ol' lady to keep his paycheck coming.

I see that reading comprehension isn't your strong point. I already said I don't condone or agree with what took place in Ottawa, an entirely different country.

I also don't agree with many things that occur in other countries (ie Australia, New Zealand, etc).

Stop virtue signaling

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Grow up.

One of the stupidest things I've read in a while.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
My only comment: "Prepare"....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Grow up.

One of the stupidest things I've read in a while.

Being from Arkansas I'm impressed you can actually read to honest lol

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ERK

I didn't read that you are justifying what happened in Canada anymore than justifying some of the police action regarding BLM. In my opinion, you are both right and wrong. Right in that most of us agree or disagree as it suits our own personal agendas - i.e. you only want a lawyer when standing before the judge. Hypocritical? Absolutely. Wrong in condemning those that are seeing a difference between the police actions of Canada and how they wish police would have handled the interstate blocking by BLM. Do you think that the truckers were protesting just to create chaos for chaos sake or was it for their freedom of choice (maybe that is clouded with Canadian law and rights, I frankly don't know). Morally, these truckers should have that right. But do you really believe that BLM was protesting for any other reason than to create chaos? Sure, you can argue they were standing for what they believe, but it is already been reasonably shown that many were paid or brought in for the specific purpose of protesting and causing chaos. Do you really think they were doing it for a moral reasons?

I get it, sometimes law enforcement is damned if you do or damned if you don't. I get pissed if I get stopped for speeding but get a kick out of seeing that SOB that just passed me pulled over on down the road... Again, just my opinion, but sometimes it seems you come off here as the cops don't do wrong and I don't think you really believe that. Yep, you guys have a difficult task at times, but that is life and you just have to deal with or find another line of work - I'm sure you have figured that out by now.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (06hunter59, 16penny, 16gage, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 61 invisible), 2,781 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,623
Posts18,492,798
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.