Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 62 of 66 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

LEAKED RCMP MESSAGES: “Time for the protesters to hear our jackboots on the ground”

RCMP currently in Ottawa to assist in the crackdown on peaceful protesters allegedly brag about using brutal force in a leaked group chat.

https://www.rebelnews.com/leaked_rc...ters_to_hear_our_jackboots_on_the_ground

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

ELDERLY WOMAN WITH WALKER TRAMPLED BY OFFICER ON HORSE

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

N
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
N
The RCMP’s motto is “Maintien les droits”. Perhaps we should now use officer Andrew Nixon’s quote of “let them hear our jackboots on the ground”.

All kidding aside the RCMP has a strong track record of abuses. The 1970 War Measures Act allowed the force to abuse innocent Quebecers and hold that province under brutal martial law. The force took the opportunity to investigate every organization and individual that they labelled as undesirable even it those individuals weren’t even linked in any way to the FLQ. Emergency Measures bring out the worst in the police. With a stroke of the pen the government makes them unaccountable to the public.

This summer boycott the musical ride if it comes to your town, the RCMP ‘s PR campaign shouldn’t mend these fences. Thank you for your service Andrew Nixon.

Nick

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I am disgusted with the police and RCMP who took part in this.Try and not to leave the cooperations your money.Boycott their businesses as much as you can and keep protesting.

Last edited by swiftshot; 02/20/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nashville

Buy that Man a beer.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you are at an illegal gathering blocking a downtown street you have to expect something might happen.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nick1899;
Good morning to you sir, I hope that the day's looking decent in your part of the world.

We're fairly clear this morning here and just above freezing here.

One of the things many or maybe even most Canadians seem to have done is to ignore our history either in part or whole.

In a few phone conversations with 673, I've learned he's a keen student of history as am I, so please understand that's the viewpoint I perceive the world from.

Right from the get go truly, the NWMP made up the rules as they went along, whether it was Sam Benfield Steele heroically getting up from his sick bed to take up his issue 1876 .45-75 and beat a strike leader on a Canadian Pacific Railway work crew - the strike seemed legal there actually Nick - to the infamous acts they were involved in during the Winnipeg General Strike of 1919.

https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/winnipeg-general-strike

While we could go on, suffice to say that unfiltered history has many instances where our national police force acted on behalf of the folks paying them and not in the best interests of the citizenry.

This is not to suggest in any way that they - the RCMP Members - as individuals are all evil. Far from it as that's an unsupportable position on several levels.

What I do suggest is that as an organization they do not always reflect the virtuous image portrayed from Hollywood's Sgt. Preston, Due South, etc. & etc. and that they have often been used as a bludgeon against the Canadian people.

It's interesting to me that we're in a unique place in history with e-books, audio books and online information that if we chose to be educated, there's more than a history degree out there on pretty much any subject if we as individuals want to put in a modicum of effort, you know?

The goal then once again is to get our fellow citizens - of Canada and truly the world - switched on or engaged enough in life to just question a couple things and then do some research on their own.

Again that's just one old BC redneck's thoughts on the matter sir, not much more.

All the best to you this Family Day long weekend.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
downwindtracker2;
Good morning to you sir, I hope the day's looking to be a good one out at the coast for you.

The sticky wicket or problem I see with the position of calling any gathering an "illegal gathering" is who gets to determine it and by what process, correct?

For instance when the Penticton Riot or the Vancouver Riot took place, as far as I've been able to ascertain there were steps taken where the mayor or representative of the mayor need to read our version of the riot act, which then suspends the right to assembly for a specified length of time.

The Emergency Measures Act seems to do that too alright, but it wasn't designed to be used for "illegal gatherings" as per Hon. Brian Peckford's many and several interviews on the subject.

Where we - you and I - stand to run into grief then is that our service club, fish and game club, church, temple or synagogue could be arbitrarily added to the list of illegal gatherings without any recourse until the Act is lifted. That's as I read and understand it anyways.

Again I'll say, this is all fine and good as long as "they" are doing what "we" like, but if by some chance a charismatic far, far, FAR right leader comes into power for instance, can we not imagine the possibilities?

When I read up on the Winnipeg Strike - I absolutely can.

Thanks for your time and all the best to you this Family Day weekend.

Dwayne

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by Nashville

Buy that Man a beer.

I would.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A BLM protest blocked one lane and got a dose of billy club and paddy wagon. Same law.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

An United Nations Plane Has Been Reported to Be Parked in North Bay, Ontario

https://twitter.com/TruthMediaEN/status/1495467396198449159

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Apparently police are now going after business owners that remained open during the protest

check this out....Viva Frei

https://twitter.com/thevivafrei/status/1495465454374170632

EDIT: This video is apparently what drew attention to the coffee shop owner -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK8_DTt8ZgI&t=253s

Last edited by cleanbarrel; 02/20/22.
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
A BLM protest blocked one lane and got a dose of billy club and paddy wagon. Same law.

Is there any chance you could just pizz off?
The men are talking.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good afternoon my friend, I hope you're getting some sun and despite where we're at you and yours are well.

For those who don't follow Crackpot Farmer behind enemy lines on Facebook, it looks like he and many from out west will be headed home sooner than later as the downtown area of Ottawa is all sealed up by LEO now.

It'll likely all move into another phase now, likely more local pressure and less online discussion other than in very broad terms or after the fact.

That's what I know now, but if Nashville says otherwise or I hear anything different I'll let you and everyone else know too.

I'm still going to ask folks to continue praying, both for safe travels home for many, but as well for the country as it continues to deal with the situation that is anything but decided or over.

All the best.

Dwayne

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have noticed that when some are challenged with uncomfortable facts, their answer is a F*** O** .

BC30cal, an more appropriate historical event would be the Winnipeg General Strike.

Last edited by downwindtracker2; 02/20/22.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Then why was one this of the long covid issues before there was a vaccine. You have spend too much time in strange holes and not enough time in looking around what's really happening.

Downwind NAZI. Did Trudeau seize the bank accounts of the tens of thousands of facist Canadians who donated to the terrorist organization BLM? Why did your hero praise the BLM when they burned and looted Canadian businesses?

Aren’t you the same facist moron who posted on here that you wanted all invaxxed rounded up by Trudeau’s gestapo forces?

I can’t believe Rick would allow dumb facists like you on a hunting forum

Last edited by ribka; 02/20/22.
N
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
N
Hi BC30cal,

I hope you are doing well. I’m doing fine despite the circumstances. I cannot believe that in this country we are meeting legal dissent with such violence. I knew from the time Trudeau announced the Emergency Measures Act that it wouldn’t take long for this to happen. In every instance where our government has invoked the earlier War Measures Act, law enforcement agencies have overreacted. It is sickening to watch what is unfolding on the streets of Ottawa these last few days.

I like most other Canadians born in the 1960s were conditioned to think of Canada as being a kindler gentler version of the US. Similar in values but more socially responsible. Trudeau has shown this to be a complete lie. Trudeau once said that he was most inspired by China, well he has emulated China’s behaviour well and has created his version of Tianmen Square. These last few days will forever change our nation. I pray now that our legal system can address this in an unbiased fashion and prosecute those that have corrupted our Charter rights.

Take care Dwayne and fellow Canadians, there are hard times ahead,
Nick

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Then why was one this of the long covid issues before there was a vaccine. You have spend too much time in strange holes and not enough time in looking around what's really happening.

Downwind NAZI. Did Trudeau seize the bank accounts of the tens of thousands of facist Canadians who donated to the terrorist organization BLM? Why did your hero praise the BLM when they burned and looted Canadian businesses?

I can’t believe Rick would allow dumb facists like you on a hunting forum

Rick allows all manner of dumb fascists on this hunting forum.

Hint.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Is the statement below accurate.....???

"In May 2020, the Canadian government banned 1,500+ models and variants of firearms. Buy back/confiscation is supposed to happen by May 2022. Junior is given himself powers that only a communist lite, like himself would appreciate".

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AGL4now
Is the statement below accurate.....???

"In May 2020, the Canadian government banned 1,500+ models and variants of firearms. Buy back/confiscation is supposed to happen by May 2022. Junior is given himself powers that only a communist lite, like himself would appreciate".

Yes its in theory true, its just more division by Trudeau, except the part that refers to the turd as commie lite, he is commie heavy, so there is that.

Not sure where the bans are in coming to fruition, but nobodys going to follow anything he says.

Page 62 of 66 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 52 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,899
Posts18,518,456
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.