-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shooting same and fhuqking LAUGHING! Hint.

You CLUELESS Drooling Fhuqktards are a HOOT! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rickety,

I never learned how to squint,like a Drolling Dumbfhuqk such as yourself...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Another one of your rants and on a subject you know nothing of. Yes scout scopes don't help much when it comes to brightening the image but with a little practice are very fast. If you know how to shoot anyway.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

Pardon simplistic Facts upsetting you so...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've "only" shot same on Pistoles,Scatterguns,Lever guns,Krunchentickers and Bolt Guns. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Read that again. now one more time. Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Rickety,

Pardon simplistic Facts upsetting you so...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've "only" shot same on Pistoles,Scatterguns,Lever guns,Krunchentickers and Bolt Guns. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Read that again. now one more time. Hint.

You should do something hard like getting cast bullets to perform in an AR chambered in 350 Legend. I just got done burning 40 rounds through one.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

Your Brokedick Retardation ain't a "threshold",but rather a Plight and them differences are stark...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Rickety,

Your Brokedick Retardation ain't a "threshold",but rather a Plight and them differences are stark...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

This your cut and paste? Seems you really don't do anything special lately.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

You state ANY/ALL "changes" you've made to your Brokedick Retardation and don't "forget" pics...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Another conversation hijacked.

What’s the point….

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I put a Burris 2.75 on an inline, used it a bit, then pulled it and went with a regular 2-7. Unless the gun fits pretty well, they’re hard to get behind, hence not so fast, and I had trouble separating deer from weeds at only 100 yards. For fast, I like a 1-4 or 1-6. Good ones are like looking right down the barrel over irons. Have a 1-6 Trijicon on my Mini Grendel and a SWFA 1-4 on a Mini 14.

The SWFA was a pleasant surprise. Thought I’d hate it, but it was on sale for $300, so WTF. The stuff I thought would be issues wasn’t, and it’s a great utility optic for a semi carbine.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pretend are free

The foundation of every one of his posts.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by viking
Another conversation hijacked.

What’s the point….

ViQueen,

Pardon simplistic Facts,upsetting you so...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pappy348
I put a Burris 2.75 on an inline, used it a bit, then pulled it and went with a regular 2-7. Unless the gun fits pretty well, they’re hard to get behind, hence not so fast, and I had trouble separating deer from weeds at only 100 yards. For fast, I like a 1-4 or 1-6. Good ones are like looking right down the barrel over irons. Have a 1-6 Trijicon on my Mini Grendel and a SWFA 1-4 on a Mini 14.

The SWFA was a pleasant surprise. Thought I’d hate it, but it was on sale for $300, so WTF. The stuff I thought would be issues wasn’t, and it’s a great utility optic for a semi carbine.

Scout Scopes are a fhuqking JOKE and a great way to put a parachute on "speed". Hint.

A bottom rung LPVO,absolutely CRUSHES all things Scout,no matter what Bedtime Tales the girls are telling one another. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I don’t find scout scopes any faster. The one advantage they have is ruined by the Ruger and it’s magazine. In something with a blind or flush fitting magazine the scout scope will allow you to carry it at the natural point of balance in the trail position.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JillBoob,

Scouts can NOT be "faster",nor even fhuqking "equal" due their design and ocular sizing. Hint.

LPVO's simply DESTROY them,from any/all angles,while simply offering Illumination to boot and a fhuqking reticle that will do sumptin'. Hint..................

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
JillBoob,

Scouts can NOT be "faster",nor even fhuqking "equal" due their design and ocular sizing. Hint.

LPVO's simply DESTROY them,from any/all angles,while simply offering Illumination to boot and a fhuqking reticle that will do sumptin'. Hint..................

So, thank you for confirming my contention that I don’t find them any faster. Your mental retardation is noted, though. English is hard.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JillBob,

Be SURE to cite any/all words I've used,which are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to follow...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Placing smaller Oculars,further away,simply impedes speed if only fhuqking obviously. There's not a "Scout Scopes ONLY" Class in shooting,if only because they do not begin to make the fhuqking grade and are wayyyyyyyy shy of being an "advantage". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
JillBob,

Be SURE to cite any/all words I've used,which are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to follow...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Placing smaller Oculars,further away,simply impedes speed if only fhuqking obviously. There's not a "Scout Scopes ONLY" Class in shooting,if only because they do not begin to make the fhuqking grade and are wayyyyyyyy shy of being an "advantage". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

So, Retard, tell me what I said to contradict your assertion. English is hard if you’re a retard.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JillBob,

I simply handed you slack on the rope and your VERY Tender Feelers are doing "GREAT!"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

No need for you to add to your copious WELL founded Insecurities,but it IS funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
JillBob,

I simply handed you slack on the rope and your VERY Tender Feelers are doing "GREAT!"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

No need for you to add to your copious WELL founded Insecurities,but it IS funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

Once again, Retard, answer the question. English is hard when you’re a retard.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JillBob,

You are sucking the wrong ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (22250rem, 12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 50 invisible), 1,990 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,003
Posts18,481,415
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.