Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Unbelievable! The generational hatred for police officers and the audacity to tell your own four year old son to shoot them! And all over a chicken nugget. I can only imagine the international headlines and the riots that would be taking place had the kid been shot. Zero impulse control for what I’m sure will turn out to be another career criminal. Thanks democrats for making this possible with your faux cries of racism.

MIDVALE — Salt Lake County Sheriff Rosie Rivera said she has never seen anything like it before in her career.

On Monday, a 4-year-old boy tried to shoot two Unified police officers who were taking his father into custody, allegedly because the father had told him to.

Fortunately, an officer who saw the gun not only was able to push the barrel away from the direction of officers just as the gun was fired, but also recognized that the person holding it was a child and did not return fire.

Rivera called the officer a "hero" for reacting to the situation the way he did, saying that he "saved a life."

"In my opinion, our officers did an amazing job because they could have fired back not knowing who was in that vehicle," Rivera said.

The wild scenario played out at McDonald's, 425 W. 7200 South, about 1:30 p.m. Monday. Sadaat Johnson, 27, of Salt Lake City, went through the drive-thru and placed an order, but when he picked up his food at the window, his order apparently wasn't correct and the man became angry, according to Unified police.

"They told him that they would fix his order. At that time, we believe he brandished a firearm," Rivera said.

Employees told Johnson to pull around to the side and they would bring him the correct order. But as he was waiting, they called police instead.

When officers arrived, Johnson was not compliant with police commands to get out of his car, so officers — knowing that he had already brandished a firearm — attempted to pull him out as quickly as they could, the sheriff said. As the officers took him into custody, one of the officers noticed a firearm coming from the back seat of the car.

The officer pushed the gun out of the way and a shot went off almost simultaneously. That officer suffered a minor injury on his arm from the "blast" of the gun being fired, but was not struck by the bullet, which ended up in the awning above the restaurant, the sheriff said.

"This is a sad day for us, because the person that pulled that trigger is 4 years old," Rivera said. "Just think of the gravity of that. A 4-year-old was told, we believe, by the father, to pull the trigger and shoot a police officer. Thank God the officer was able to deflect (the gun)."

The officer then recognized that the person holding the gun was a child and yelled, "Kid, kid kid!" to his partner so the other officer would not return fire.

Johnson was arrested for investigation of child abuse and making threats with a weapon. The boy and his younger sister, who was also in the back seat, were handed over to other family members.

While praising the job of her officers, Rivera also noted that considering anti-police sentiments across the nation, it is time for parents to teach their children to respect police officers.

"This campaign against police officers just needs to stop. We're here to protect and serve and this is getting out of hand. This is a child who thought it was OK to pull a firearm and shoot that firearm at police. I've never seen anything like this in my 28 years of law enforcement. That's a tough one.

"Every officer that's here today just can't believe it. It's beyond belief."

And yea, the usual suspect:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Yours in Liberty,

BL
GB1

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Arab?? Groids??

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by hanco
Arab?? Groids??

Dang Mormons again...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Those dang Norwegians again.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by reivertom

Scots......there's no civilizing them.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I’m telling y’all, the Irish are out of control!! Green eyed demons.

edit: And that Psitki woman is sending coded messages to them every press conference she has.

Last edited by shootem; 02/22/22.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D

"This campaign against police officers just needs to stop. We're here to protect and serve and this is getting out of hand. This is a child who thought it was OK to pull a firearm and shoot that firearm at police. I've never seen anything like this in my 28 years of law enforcement. That's a tough one.

There’s a lot more of this coming and not just from Norwegians. “We’re here to protect and serve...” . The police are thugs representing the tyrants. Both the left and the right are getting a sense of the police’s true nature and it will manifest itself in unfortunate ways. Four year old kids trying to shoot the police is one way. From the streets of Portland and to Ottawa the police are losing the respect of the entire population.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Flippin Sammies....

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just when I was giving up hope the savvy police out maneuver a 4 year old.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I don't believe the cops in Canada have generated much good will in the past month.

Sam......

IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
What’s the story, here?? That the ‘hood juvenile delinquents are starting at an earlier age???

Or is it that the cops managed to find a kid AND the Dad in the same car??

Some day, they’ll write great stories about all the ghetto warriors, who, much like the Samurai, would not be “dishonored” (“Don’t dis’ me, dawg!!”), and were compelled to defend their reputation, when denied their rightful number of chicken nuggets by a white-owned corporation (“da’ man”). The struggle is real....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

There’s a lot more of this coming and not just from Norwegians. “We’re here to protect and serve...” . The police are thugs representing the tyrants. Both the left and the right are getting a sense of the police’s true nature and it will manifest itself in unfortunate ways. Four year old kids trying to shoot the police is one way. From the streets of Portland and to Ottawa the police are losing the respect of the entire population.

Please elaborate on these "unfortunate ways" o' wise one...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

Dave, more often than not we're on the same page.
But when I see Buford Pusser getting ready to eject a mom from a school board meeting, or, Dudley Doright night sticking a guy protesting as peacefully as possible, or them getting ready to break down the door of a Cafe to get a trucker in cuffs? or, going door to door in OZzieland intimidating ,or better still, the clusterfugk on the hwy were they all mag dumped on the guy with the box cutter .....

it seriously makes my ass itch!

Heres the law that a bunch of LE have seemingly forgotten: You reap what you sow.
..and that includes being part of a force that holds hands with corrupt officials.... and doing their dirty work.

That being said, my hat is off and my head bowed for any cop out there thats still fighting the good fight.
I cant think when its been this difficult for them.

Last edited by AKA_Spook; 02/23/22.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Didnt realize there was an "age" for deadly force. Kid will more than likely end up like his POS dad.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LOL. That was my first thought, too. 😜

I didn’t realize SLC, UT had Groids. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

they are everywhere...

but I go back to the 1950s....and my WVa granddad, sat me and a bunch of my male cousins down after and incident at his shop/store/ gas station..

he said it pretty simple, and I've never forgotten it...I was maybe 7 or 8 years old at the time...

There are White People and White Trash... and Black People and N*&gers....

have respect to the first of each bunch.. and no use for the latter of each group....

but as I've gotten older, sadly it seems... there are less of the first groups... and a lot more of the latter groups...
I think that fact, we can credit the DemocRat Party for causing it.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

they are everywhere...

but I go back to the 1950s....and my WVa granddad, sat me and a bunch of my male cousins down after and incident at his shop/store/ gas station..

he said it pretty simple, and I've never forgotten it...I was maybe 7 or 8 years old at the time...

There are White People and White Trash... and Black People and N*&gers....

have respect to the first of each bunch.. and no use for the latter of each group....

but as I've gotten older, sadly it seems... there are less of the first groups... and a lot more of the latter groups...
I think that fact, we can credit the DemocRat Party for causing it.

100 % Agree with you. As would my black friends.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
shoulda dusted the little f-ucker. gonna happen sooner or later anyway.

My diploma is a DD214
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by rem141r
shoulda dusted the little f-ucker. gonna happen sooner or later anyway.

Nits make lice.

Oh, am I supposed to have some pithy saying here? Sorry, not today.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
this country has a black problem

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 160user, 1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,586 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,476
Posts18,471,546
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.