Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Damn

Hugh Hefner seems to be no better then Epstein, Weinstein or Cosby in some recounts from employees, models and girlfriends.

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Damn

Hugh Hefner seems to be no better the Epstein or Cosby in some recounts from employees, models and girlfriends.

But thats assuming we believe them. Why no reports years ago and why remain employed there?

Caveat we have not watched. So the answers may be there.

But I'd think one could assume sex might be high on the list if you worked for playboy.

No clue where one would watch it either.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Wife and I both said he was “Epstein” before Epstein was in the picture. Cameras everywhere, recording everything. Girls being taken advantage of, fear of retaliation if you spoke up…..watch it and see. Creepy.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rost495
Damn

Hugh Hefner seems to be no better the Epstein or Cosby in some recounts from employees, models and girlfriends.

But thats assuming we believe them. Why no reports years ago and why remain employed there?

Caveat we have not watched. So the answers may be there.

But I'd think one could assume sex might be high on the list if you worked for playboy.

No clue where one would watch it either.

Yes
The answers as to why these ladies kept quiet for decades and why they didn't separate themselves from Hefner are in the series.

Money, power and it was a different world 20/50 years ago in terms of sexual harassment at the work place.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Wife and I both said he was “Epstein” before Epstein was in the picture. Cameras everywhere, recording everything. Girls being taken advantage of, fear of retaliation if you spoke up…..watch it and see. Creepy.

I agree

Super creepy.....especially the security officers not allowing the employees to leave or speak freely without grave consequence.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Hefner/Epstein/Weinstein - laugh

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I haven't watched it but I know it all boils dow to the want of Drugs, Money, and Power.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Playboy mansion?
I'd be shocked if there wasn't sexual harassment.
any woman that goes there with their eyes wide shut are morons.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Girls showing, off acting sexy, wearing little bunny outfits with a tail, on it in the worlds face, being photographed naked in proactive poses, accepting money to do all that, and now complain when someone gave them the atterntion they wanted?

Old attention whores wanting some attention again is more like it

The public is so brainwashed and gullible

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH
Girls showing, off acting sexy, wearing little bunny outfits with a tail, on it in the worlds face, being photographed naked in proactive poses, accepting money to do all that, and now complain when someone gave them the atterntion they wanted?

Old attention whores wanting some attention again is more like it

The public is so brainwashed and gullible

Right....

Like they were begging to be raped and abused

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Yet another "documentary " of people who take absolutely no responsibility for their actions, and claiming to be the victim.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Having pussy at your ready use is a bad thing???
Being surrounded by pussy is a bad thing???
Paying pussy to be around you is a bad thing ????

None of this schit ever seemed to be mentioned before the age of woke....

Hmmmmm ....
I wonder if benjamins are involved for old wore out pussy being advised or some schit...

Don't care really...
Hustler was waaaaaaay better than playboy anyways.
Larry was a ballsy sunavabytch compared to hef the quiff IMO...

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M

Like they were begging to be raped and abused

They sure did not mind it when it happened. They could have left and reported but, they chose to stay with the status quo and the sex, money, and fame that went with it.

Now, some regrets later in life perhaps wanting a monetary rainbow to shower some love down on them now.

Not much respect for them, from me, as seems if you hated it so much for so many years and said nothing, then you have acquiesced to all that did happened.....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Watched a couple episodes.

Lived in Chicago many years ago. A friend's older sister and brother both worked at the Playboy Club there. She was a waitress and he was a beautician / cosmologist to the 'Bunnies'. Knew his sister well, cute little 100% Italian doll, raven haired, dark eyed, just under 5 feet tall, hourglass figure, 18" waist. His brother was a super cool guy, and not someone to mess with either. His live-in girlfriend also worked there as a Bunny.

Other than drug use I never ever heard anything from them hinting even the slightest at the other accusations being made in this series but, hell, drugs of all kinds were already rampant all over Chicago at that time (mid '60s) so I don't know why anybody would be shocked at that. Both girls did complain about the Bunny costumes being very uncomfortable to wear to the point of being painful, too, and also customers trying to swipe the Bunny tails as souvenirs was a nuisance.

First marijuana I ever saw was at the brothers house. He had a ball of it the size of a good size grapefruit, kept damp and wrapped up in aluminum foil in their frig.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yes, watching it.

Ol' Hef was a speedster for quite a number of years. Watching a couple of his old interviews they showed, his jaw was working back and forth just like some of the cranksters I've met. Of course, he had money for doctors and dentists and scheidt, so he didn't quite look as screwed up as a street tweeker.

A lot of them women got into it thinking it was going to be the "girl next door" thing, artsy showing off of a beautiful body. Many still just kids, never having been out in the real world. And not at all ready for what they were about to experience.

rene mentioned Hustler..................I'm thinking a gal would know what they were getting into wanting to be put in that magazine. Hefner cultivated the good clean image, with interesting non-sexual articles and interviews in the magazine. Turns out things weren't really that way at all, and if you watch the show you'll see he only got deeper and deeper into his depravity as he got older.

Someone else mentioned it..........money, power, drugs, and sex. And Hefner ended up with them all.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I haven't watched it but many years ago ex GF's were being pretty matter of fact about what was "required" of them to be with him.

No point getting into the details, but they understood the tradeoff they were making

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
In watching just for the articles.

The cow is where you are, the bull is where you want to be.

No one gets something for nothing unless someone else got nothing for something.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Has anyone ever not thought Hefner was a creepy perv? Lol. Not sure what would come out of this that wouldn’t already be assumed.

Unless he was killing and eating his whores. That would surprise me.

MAGA
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I liked the hustler azzhole of the month page.
Larry had 0 filters.
Larry won at the scotus also.
👍👍👍👍👍

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
I liked the hustler azzhole of the month page.
Larry had 0 filters.
Larry won at the scotus also.
👍👍👍👍👍

That guy could have fit right in around here!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

622 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 163bc, 66 invisible), 2,687 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,602
Posts18,473,605
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.