Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I'm working on my Spanish so was looking for shows that had some in it. I started watching Narcos on Netflix it's pretty damn good and [bleep] up. Kind of opens your eyes to the war on drugs or the lack of one

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think we live in the golden age of television now , Everyone can probably find something they like. And if you are an actor you can find a job somewhere.

In the winter and in particular during college basketball season I watch alot of TV, but the first spring day and I pretty much shut it down. I cancel most of my streaming services for the summer.

I've been trying to watch a series on HBO Max called Pennyworth, about Alfred the butler to Batman when he was a young man just out of the SAS. My problem is I get about 5 episodes in and as soon as they change the storyline up then I quit watching. I'm not invested enough to keep going once they solve the mystery or kill the bad guy or whatever.

I pretty much gave up on Yellowstone - personally it felt like is was turning into a Mexican soap opera, and I just lost interest in 1883. I may start watching again but I've been finding movies to watch lately that I like and after that 90 minutes or so of TV, I'm done for the evening.

I do watch a lot of information stuff on Youtube - DIY channels, travel channels, a guy named Nick Johnson drives around the worst part of cities and talks about how schitty they are. That is 15-20 minutes I don't mind burning when I'm waiting on something. I've become addicted to MotorWeek reviews of cars from the late 80's and 90's. I don't even know why but I'll a few of them every week.

Last edited by KFWA; 02/23/22.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Justified
Letterkenny
Black Sails
Trying to start "Frontier" soon

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by 160user
I just finished watching "The Ranch" with Sam Elliot. It took me 2 months to watch it all but I liked it. Just be warned there is a LOT of swearing and apparently drinking in the morning is common but I found it entertaining but then again, I like anything with Sam Elliot in it.

When their real life wokeness killed Rooster off, the whole show went to schidtt IMO.

Yep. Loved The Ranch until they killed off Rooster.
The show went steadily down hill from there.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Hard to escape Hollywood and NYC in movies. I enjoyed "The Peanut Butter Falcon". It's just a.movie though, not a series.

"Queen of the South" is pretty good for a series, as are both "Narcos".

Both Narcos were great. Queen of the South was pretty good, but not as good as either Narcos series

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Blacklist was pretty good.... till the last season.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Kim's Convenience on Netflix is good.

3825 24336
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Rooster7
I just finished watching "The Ranch" with Sam Elliot. It took me 2 months to watch it all but I liked it. Just be warned there is a LOT of swearing and apparently drinking in the morning is common but I found it entertaining but then again, I like anything with Sam Elliot in it.

When their real life wokeness killed Rooster off, the whole show went to schidtt IMO.

Yep. Loved The Ranch until they killed off Rooster.
The show went steadily down hill from there.

I agree but Heather is still smokin hot!

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
I have enjoyed Seal Team. Probably a lot more drama in their lives than normal but it is hollywood. Alot of action and no superwoman throwing men around at will. Currently 5 seasons out and the 6th due out this fall. I think the first 4 seasons were on cbs then picked up by paramount. Season 5 they cuss.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Geno67
Justified. 1883. Yellowstone.

First and last. Yes

1883- no unless you’re so desperate for any western theme show at all. Even the gunfights suck. Elsa sucks too.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by mulenbucks
I have enjoyed Seal Team. Probably a lot more drama in their lives than normal but it is hollywood. Alot of action and no superwoman throwing men around at will. Currently 5 seasons out and the 6th due out this fall. I think the first 4 seasons were on cbs then picked up by paramount. Season 5 they cuss.

This is one of my favorite shows. Good show

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
tag.

Thanks guys.

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Seal Team
Peaky Blinders
Black Sails
Yellow Stone

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Another one for Leaky Blinders!

S
sjc Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Six Feet Under
Murdoch Mysteries
Rake
Deadwood

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Homestead Rescue, skip the first four episodes. Gets better as it goes along.

....and then becomes the same old, same old.
Somebody else us coming up with all those ideas. Marty, etal, just implement preapproved plans.

...though I do like the idea of burying the pipe underground to use for cooling.
Far out and groovy!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I recently saw 7 seasons of "The Mentalist" show up for free on the Roku channel. It's about an ex conman that teams up with agents to trick and catch criminals. I've been vegging on that for weeks because the news is too depressing and most new shows, as you know, shove the Lefty agenda down your throat. I think there was one episode out of about 100 that had gays in it, but I figured that out fast enough and skipped it.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mulenbucks

I'm pretty surprised CBS didn't ruin that show like they do everything else.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I watched 2 episodes and couldn't take the laugh track anymore.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nollij
I'm watching House again. Good entertainment.

LOL that guy is such a dick it's funny.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (Big1bud, beefan, 300_savage, BangPop, 907brass, 6 invisible), 1,427 guests, and 838 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,591
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.