Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by czech1022
I don't know if this has already been discussed in this thread - I admit I haven't read every post - but there are some simple (and not so simple) issues in play here.

In 2014, there was a violent coup in Ukraine. The President of the country fled and a very pro-USA government was installed. Some people say the US was behind it every step of the way, others say it was a popular revolution. I think what you call it is less important than the outcome.

That outcome - and you should read all that you can about it and decide for yourselves - lead to some very important changes: the US got "friends" in Ukraine who would support putting US nuclear missiles right on the Russian border (a 10 minute flight from their biggest population centers), and Russia had to start paying millions (billions?) of dollars a year to transport their gas across Ukraine to their customers in Europe. And not inconsequentially, some US children of important US politicians got some very high-paying jobs with Ukrainian businesses that profited from the new political situation. Does anyone actually think the CIA was NOT involved in this somehow?

To say the least, Russia was highly displeased with this new development. Not to mention a LOT of the Ukrainian people who have strong ties to Russia, family in Russia, speak Russian and don't like the new political leadership. Are they a majority? Do they outnumber the pro-U.S. faction? I don't know, but they exist. And when Russian tanks roll across Ukraine, those people are not going to stand in their way.

Russia gains a LOT from invading Ukraine - access to the Black Sea for shipping, freedom from the threat of US missiles on their border and no more exorbitant payments to move their gas to customers in Europe. Not to mention the opportunity to spit in the eye of that idiot Biden, who publicly declared that if Putin did not invade, it was only because he was afraid of the US president.

I personally don't think Putin will go any farther, but what do I know? I can only say it doesn't appear there is a strong cost/benefit ratio to support further aggression. On the other hand, NATO is certainly a paper tiger, and the US would have a really difficult time justifying a full-scale war against Russia even if they did send their tanks into some small NATO country like Lithuania.

History is unfolding.

On the surface, what you say is spot on, but still waters run deep.

All the schiett you describe above was to help the NWO get control over and subdue Putin by our already corrupted and mostly subdued US, making the dastardly deed of the satanic Bolsheviks look good on paper to the world and pushed on an unsuspecting world from behind the scenes by the POS MSM.

Things were not good, as they appeared to be, until after the truths started to be revealed about Americas dark underbelly by investigations after the 2020 election.

Putin and the Military Intel and Trump knew what scum the worlds WEF and Cabal were all along.

We knew the UN pukes weren't worth a schiett, we just didnt know the extent of the Bolshevik scum in our government.

We started wondering WTF was going on after Zero won his second term. Thank GOD military Intel knew what the NWO cabal had in store for us the Hillary half of their 16 year plan after Zero and talked Trump into running to try to prevent the bloody revolution and they succeeded in blocking the steal in 2016 and got trump in to work out the plan developed over many decades subsequent to the deep states assassination of JFK.

We are being led from dark to light.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I don't know if this has already been discussed in this thread - I admit I haven't read every post - but there are some simple (and not so simple) issues in play here.

In 2014, there was a violent coup in Ukraine. The President of the country fled and a very pro-USA government was installed. Some people say the US was behind it every step of the way, others say it was a popular revolution. I think what you call it is less important than the outcome.

That outcome - and you should read all that you can about it and decide for yourselves - lead to some very important changes: the US got "friends" in Ukraine who would support putting US nuclear missiles right on the Russian border (a 10 minute flight from their biggest population centers), and Russia had to start paying millions (billions?) of dollars a year to transport their gas across Ukraine to their customers in Europe. And not inconsequentially, some US children of important US politicians got some very high-paying jobs with Ukrainian businesses that profited from the new political situation. Does anyone actually think the CIA was NOT involved in this somehow?

To say the least, Russia was highly displeased with this new development. Not to mention a LOT of the Ukrainian people who have strong ties to Russia, family in Russia, speak Russian and don't like the new political leadership. Are they a majority? Do they outnumber the pro-U.S. faction? I don't know, but they exist. And when Russian tanks roll across Ukraine, those people are not going to stand in their way.

Russia gains a LOT from invading Ukraine - access to the Black Sea for shipping, freedom from the threat of US missiles on their border and no more exorbitant payments to move their gas to customers in Europe. Not to mention the opportunity to spit in the eye of that idiot Biden, who publicly declared that if Putin did not invade, it was only because he was afraid of the US president.

I personally don't think Putin will go any farther, but what do I know? I can only say it doesn't appear there is a strong cost/benefit ratio to support further aggression. On the other hand, NATO is certainly a paper tiger, and the US would have a really difficult time justifying a full-scale war against Russia even if they did send their tanks into some small NATO country like Lithuania.

History is unfolding.

It’s kinda like Putin just did to the Ukraine what we should have done to Mexico.

I agree with both post.

Good summary Czech

China is going to take over Taiwan and Hong Kong eventually. Obviously this will never happen but the US should take over Mexico. Solve the border problem and gain some valuable assets at the same time.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What valuable assets are in Mexico? You take them over and they'd dump TRILLIONS into "raising Mexico to the average American Standard of living"

Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Some of you are clueless about what Ukraine has been used for against us. Go Putin !

I think Trump also knows what's going on. That's why 5 fleets are off Chynas coast.

Be nice to know what Trump and Xi discussed when Trump stayed over at the Forbidden City after that hero's welcome like he got in N Korea and Saudi Arabia.

Ust a bit more than a little unusual, ii mean, for those who might want to connect the dots.

Of course, traitor Vindemann, as are the other Bolsheviks, all over it at MSNBC telling how Trump is behind the destruction of everything good and proper on earth, while mute on Trudoes atrocities and move into a dictatorship when the people have lost any and all rights he and the big Nazis' granddaughter Freeland wish to take away with their so called "tools" they use to run the country.

Like I said before to you, you need to get orange haired windbag`s cock out of you mouth and then only then you might be able to say something intelligible.
You and some in the thread are clearly delusional.

And some other putz suggestion nuking A couple of Russian city just for show well Mr Stupid, that only works if the other country does not have nuclear weapons.
Lots of bravado and fake machismo in this thread, but most of you are just pussy wannabe`s. You open you mouth and let the world know how ignorant you are.

Or maybe you need to learn sigh language Mr Jag-off.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Teal
What valuable assets are in Mexico? You take them over and they'd dump TRILLIONS into "raising Mexico to the average American Standard of living"

This. No intention of annexing Mexico. A matter of persuading and reminding them their responsibilites are on the south side of the river.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by funnybone
Some of you are clueless about what Ukraine has been used for against us. Go Putin !

I think Trump also knows what's going on. That's why 5 fleets are off Chynas coast.

Be nice to know what Trump and Xi discussed when Trump stayed over at the Forbidden City after that hero's welcome like he got in N Korea and Saudi Arabia.

Ust a bit more than a little unusual, ii mean, for those who might want to connect the dots.

Of course, traitor Vindemann, as are the other Bolsheviks, all over it at MSNBC telling how Trump is behind the destruction of everything good and proper on earth, while mute on Trudoes atrocities and move into a dictatorship when the people have lost any and all rights he and the big Nazis' granddaughter Freeland wish to take away with their so called "tools" they use to run the country.

Like I said before to you, you need to get orange haired windbag`s cock out of you mouth and then only then you might be able to say something intelligible.

And some other putz suggestion nuking A couple of Russian city just for show well Mr Stupid, that only works if the other country does not have nuclear weapons.
Lots of bravado and fake machismo in this thread, but most of you are just pussy wannabe`s. You open you mouth and let the world know how ignorant you are.

Trump would not be able to do anything different then Biden if he was president. The bottom line puppet government installed in Ukraine in 2014 will be gone if not gone already. The elites will end up in Britain, Poland or the United States. The new government will be similar to what is in Belorussia ie under Moscow influence and control. I do not expect this circus to go on very long.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by renegade50
Have any Air Assualt ops or Airborne drops of ground troops gone on to seize terrian to secure and hold for passage of mech inf and armour forces to follow???

Ground op phase of this will tell the final story
Boots and tracks on the ground is what holds ground..

Ren, I saw a short vid clip posted on another site of around 15 +- MI8? choppers headed somewhere. In the vid they were flying over an unidentified city. I'm assuming they were planning on taking a bridge or airport with that many choppers.

Supposedly Russian Airborne had taken control of the Hostomel airport in Kyiv and then lost it.

* Mi8 holds 24 troops according to Wikipedia.

Last edited by dodgefan; 02/24/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Have any Air Assualt ops or Airborne drops of ground troops gone on to seize terrian to secure and hold for passage of mech inf and armour forces to follow???

Ren, I saw a short vid clip posted on another site of around 15 +- MI8? choppers headed somewhere. In the vid they were flying over an unidentified city. I'm assuming they were planning on taking a bridge or airport with that many choppers.

There's been reports of Ukrainian taking out RU armor - tanks etc are there, I do not know where exactly.

Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Supposedly Russian Airborne had taken control of the Hostomel airport in Kyiv and then lost it.

The list of Mi8 users is quite large. How can you be sure these were not Ukrainian Mi8s? Most of Ukrainian hardware is from the Soviet Union or its modification. Each side has to mark their tanks certain way so that they do not destroy those from their own side.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Slavek I don't know who the choppers belonged too, but the troops on board would probably have the same basic mission to seize and control key terrain features such as bridges and airports.

Last edited by dodgefan; 02/24/22.
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Where can you find uncensored video of what is happening?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

* Mi8 holds 24 troops according to Wikipedia.

If the Hips are flying
Ivan ground troops are seizing key points on the ground.
Those mi8,s look like fat belly guppies with stick tails.

Troop and cargo transport like you said

I wanna know if the Javelins got any armour kills or helo kills.

If the Ukrainians are even fighting or just rolling over.
They got wpns.
Do they have the balls....

Plenty of russinan scuds been blowing schit the fugg up.

That airport north of Kiev is in russian hands like Teal said this morning waaay before the news started talking about.

The russians got a airhead....
Illusysion IL 76 heavy lifts and other trans airctaft could be bringing in all types of schit flying below 500'
Little time if any for stinger crews to get a shot before its gone.

Their seems to be zilch for Ukrainian air presence.

Now they are just saying the Ukrainians retook a airfield.
Which airfield???

Maybe they got some fight in them???

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 79S

What we were taught in history class 30 plus yrs ago the Ukrainians treated the Germans as liberators due to Joe Stalin treatment of the Ukrainians. But the Germans didn’t see an opportunity to train the Ukrainians arm them and fight the Russians sided by side. Nah ol Hitler and crew started lining mofo’s up shooting them are hauling them off to camps.

Don't you know that the victors write the histories? That story is BS propaganda.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Blurb about ukraine army in eastern part of country taking out tanks with javelins .
Holding some advances.
Not alot of info..
Cook them Ivan,s in those steel coffin 72,s and 80,s.

When a 2 man javelin crew on foot or mobile can fire and forget and haul azz to another position to take out more tank from at least 4klicks away.

That's a mutha fuuucker big time to tanks and armour vehicles.
1st good blurb I have heard no matter how it compares to the big picture.

Crispy critter blown the fugg up russians in shattered steel is a good thing.

Last edited by renegade50; 02/24/22.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
You guys have it made... my town was already at $4 a gallon for gas...

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Renegade50

I was looking at a map of the Ukraine and the Dnieper River is a pretty good sized obstacle for the Russians. There are 9 or so major crossing that I saw in a quick look and I'd expect attempts by both sides to seize control of them. Even if the Russians just want the land to the East of the Dnieper River they can bottle up reinforcements by controlling or even dropping those bridges.

Kyiv or Kiev (however you want to spell it) sits right on the river so I can see why the Russians are attacking there in force.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I wanna know if the Javelins got any armour kills or helo kills.

[snip]

Now they are just saying the Ukrainians retook a airfield.
Which airfield???

Maybe they got some fight in them???

I saw some photos or footage where the Uk's were claiming they'd take out some APCs with Javelins.

https://twitter.com/ThomasVLinge/status/1496856989682573322

The airbase in question is outside Kiev. Gostomel airfield which is next to Antonov airport.

Last edited by Steve; 02/24/22.

Carpe' Scrotum
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
" In 2014, there was a violent coup in Ukraine. The President of the country fled and a very pro-USA government was installed. Some people say the US was behind it every step of the way, others say it was a popular revolution. I think what you call it is less important than the outcome."

This pro us govt is the crooked pos govt Zero, Killery, Pelosi and Bidet put in place with help of traitors in the DNC, RNC rinos and deep state cabal and sent them billions in US foreign aid and military equipment to pay off cabal scum all over the world, UN scum, WEF scum, and give kickbacks for buying favors from our govt officials, financing the Clinton Foundation, money for Pelosis and Kerry's boys, etc.

Now ABC , CBS, NBC and CNN have lying marxists on their news programs bemoaning how the world is going backward and toward a less civilized world. Yep, its moving away from their globalist dream and that has them worried.

The swamp is getting drained.

That is what has the world in a Twitter.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/24/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

History is unfolding.

Excellent post. Thank you

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by funnybone

Trump would not be able to do anything different then Biden if he was president. The bottom line puppet government installed in Ukraine in 2014 will be gone if not gone already. The elites will end up in Britain, Poland or the United States. The new government will be similar to what is in Belorussia ie under Moscow influence and control. I do not expect this circus to go on very long.

Sorry. The Patriots are in control.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

645 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 67 invisible), 2,993 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,847
Posts18,478,431
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.