Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
BLRNut Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Watching the Fox News causes me to regret not expending a greater effort in helping Trump get elected. The United States has literally stood by and permitted the Russians to invade and subjugate another country.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I'm not hanging my head because I don't believe Sleepy Senile Crooked Joe was elected.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I'm not. I believe Trump won in a fair election. I don't think it matters how much effort we put into it, they would have stole it just the same.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
…and they will continue to steal elections.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was driving back from a job inspection and was trying to find some news on the events of the day and made the mistake of tuning in FOX news, that Farqutard Cavuto was on prattling about how Biden was not the cause of the gas price shy rocket...and remembered why I have not watched or listened to them since the steal...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BLRNut
The United States has literally stood by and permitted the Russians to invade and subjugate another country.

Returning the favor?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Watching the Fox News causes me to regret not expending a greater effort in helping Trump get elected. The United States has literally stood by and permitted the Russians to invade and subjugate another country.

and just how much shcitt have we caused by invading ....get real our hands arent clean...if we arent invading we are trying to install a new government somewhere...bob

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The invasion at our southern border is our problem, the one that needs our immediate attention.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Caviuto has always been a Trump hater. It is shameful how agencies will allow their people to lie like that on air. Biden owned the entire mess the world has awakened to. When Trump was forced out due to openly corrupted election tampering our nation was in great shape and on our way to start reducing the debt. Look at it now. Obama and Biden engaged in corruption in Ukraine for eight years. Our Congress has been bought by China. It’s going to take a lot of land to bury the traitors.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Mike78
The invasion at our southern border is our problem, the one that needs our immediate attention.

Yep. I’m far more concerned with the invasion that we are experiencing than anything going on in Ukraine. iMHO the Ukrainians have a better chance at stopping the Russians than we do at stopping the Mexicans.

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
BLRNut: I feel your pain as well.
I did what I could for President Donald J. Trump to be re-elected honestly - but something went wrong!
Sad situation we are in and the only way out is to work harder, donate more to conservative candidates and try somehow to make sure our elections are FAIR next time.
It is just a sad fact that china joe biden and his ho are running (and ruining!) things here in America for now.
It is of UTMOST importance that more conservatives be elected in the next two elections OR our country WILL be destroyed from within!
First thing to go, if we don't elect more conservatives, is our Second Amendment Rights!
Once those are gone its all downhill FAST, from there.
Be careful, VERY careful who you vote into office and into judgeships.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yep.

The last guy seemed to have an idea on how to handle both.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
All democrats and most republicans are against the people. We need a complete cleanout of D.C. The swamp is deep, and the agencies will subvert any attempt to right the ship.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We're past elections at this point. Elections will never be legitimate after the last chit show.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SKane

Yep.

The last guy seemed to have an idea on how to handle both.

The only immediate attention that Creepy Joe is giving the southern border is to pull CBP manpower and send them to the Ukraine area to document fleeing refugees.

https://timcast.com/news/biden-admi...order-for-ukraine-according-to-new-memo/

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

So, you actually swallow the lying BS the MSM feeds you.

Ok, do you believe the lying Traitor Bolshevik Vindemann when he says Trump is working with Putin and destroying the modern world agenda? Would you be able to catch a clue if he told you that what is being destroyed in Ukraine is the NWO puppet state set up for the Cabal under Zero, Killery and Bidet?

Did you really believe the MSM in 2017 when Trump took out an ISIS base in Syria destroying the Rockefellers purloined uranium from Hillarys sale of U 1 in the US when they conveniently misled you to believe Trump took out one of Assads military bases?

Did they tell you he stopped Zero's policy of hitting Assad's forces and destroyed ISIS by hitting long strings of ISIS oil tanker convoys taking oil to Turkey for them to make millions of of to feed the caliphate when Zero had been letting them go?

Why did the left and MSM and Ds go apeschiett crazy when Trump pulled our action out of Syria and left Putin to stabilize it with Assad.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Esox357--- Absolutely correct!

The same people using the same machines, in the same places will ensure that.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Yep. I’m far more concerned with the invasion that we are experiencing than anything going on in Ukraine. iMHO the Ukrainians have a better chance at stopping the Russians than we do at stopping the Mexicans.

We shed blood and treasure to secure foreign borders but refuse to safe-keep our own. Follow the money. Narcotics, meth, human trafficking and terrorists insurgents are a billion $ business. Pretty sure that’s enough to buy protection from Kalifornia, Arizona and Texas demoroids and republicrats. And I’m sure it reaches a lot further than that.

Did you ever wonder why McConnell is so often the drum beater on foreign intervention but has refused to make our own borders a priority? Even when we had both houses and the presidency.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The United States has literally stood by and permitted the Russians to invade and subjugate another country.

What should the US have done?

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree. Wholeheartedly. I don’t give two schits if Russia invades the Ukraine

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Akshooter, 56 invisible), 2,278 guests, and 950 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,814
Posts18,496,452
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.